Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Camp Omorashi Summer Camp

Apart from the ideas above, I think such a camp should award badges for reaching certain concrete holding goals, e.g. holding it for x hours after drinking an x amount of liquids or doing some exercise putting pressure on the bladder x hours after drinking an x amount of liquids.

Also, bets could be made on holding abilities. People could bet on how long they could hold it and the highest bidder would then have to prove what he bet he could do to obtain some prize.

Diapers could ve used as a measure of allowing someone a break while still opening the bathrooms at the limited hours everyone is allowed to use them.

Finally, I would like to suggest regular checks and punishments for wet underwear.

Ooooh so much potential, there's got to be:

Some embarrassing wet bunk beds and needing to go find the camp councilor the middle of the night to get a dry sleeping bag.

One camper not getting out of their sleeping bag in the morning, last on the leave the cabin and the councilor helps them with a bedwetting accident 🙂 Sort of hurt and heal comfort kind of stuff, or punishment kind of stuff, or one of each 😉

🙂 good luck!

Guest DarthBane93
7 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

Ooooh so much potential, there's got to be:

Some embarrassing wet bunk beds and needing to go find the camp councilor the middle of the night to get a dry sleeping bag.

One camper not getting out of their sleeping bag in the morning, last on the leave the cabin and the councilor helps them with a bedwetting accident 🙂 Sort of hurt and heal comfort kind of stuff, or punishment kind of stuff, or one of each 😉

🙂 good luck!

I second these! 

ABDL camp should start with a mandatory diapering upon arrival.  Then a lecture/symposium about how they will have to wear a diaper the whole time at camp and explain where the changing stations are and the hours they are open.  (they should close at 11 PM and reopen at 6 am)  Everybody will get their "First Time" badge when they wet it for the first time.  This is almost like a participation ribbon but it's how you can tell who the new arrivals are if they don't have one.  The first several times most people will be trying not to wet until absolutely necessary and they will be embarrassed but by the end of the week or for those who have been there before, it is more of a natural thing.  Newbies tend to want to be changed right away while the more seasoned people seem to get changed when it is convenient and will finish what they are doing in a wet diaper when they need to. Other badges would be Conservation Badge I II and III.  Directly representative of how many (few) diapers one uses in a day.  You are the most conservative if you only use one diaper for the whole day, but this is hard to do.  You can earn your "Changing Badge" by attending changing class and spending an allotted amount of time helping at one of the changing stations.  One of the classes could be a diaper decorating class where everyone paints or draws a design on a diaper and everyone votes on who's is the best before they wear them.  There would be an award badge for that.  That's probably more then anyone wanted but I love the idea.  I should pitch this in the roleplay section, lol. 

2 hours ago, Omopees said:

So their seems to be a bit of a divided between some people.  will the summer camp  be an Omorashi Sumer camp where the video take place  or will your videos take place at a summer camp?

I suppose it could be either one.  Or a mix of the two, depending on what the scene requires.