Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Was there ever a desperation scene in the old Nickelodeon show “Unfabulous”?

3 minutes ago, often_will said:

Emma Roberts dancing outside the bathroom, fictional alas, but still cute to pretend

Yes I must agree, it is very cute and as someone with a good understanding in acting I'd say it was well played....I just find it funny the only reason she's forced to wait is because her dad is singing about some sporting event that no one seems to care about, and it's in the shower the worst time when you gotta go.

2 hours ago, Red Simpson said:

Yes I must agree, it is very cute and as someone with a good understanding in acting I'd say it was well played....I just find it funny the only reason she's forced to wait is because her dad is singing about some sporting event that no one seems to care about, and it's in the shower the worst time when you gotta go.

Why’s that the worst time when you got to go?  

• 2 years later...

There's another scene in Season 3 episode 9 "The Quest"- Addie is in a forest ranger tower for a school internship program, she says to has to go the bathroom, but unfortunately to do that she has to walk all the way down and the ranger tells her she has to "bury it". Addie responds in shock/horror with "you mean there's no bathroom?!" to which the ranger remarks "who needs a bathroom when you have the great outdoors"(or something like that) which causes Addie to run down the stairs frantically.

17 minutes ago, GottaGo! said:

I believe there was a female desperation scene in the Ned’s Declassified show as well. I don’t remember what episode, but I think there was one. 

Yes there was, in the season three episode "Dismissal" Moze is desperate to pee and waiting in a long line to the girls room and makes numerous attempts to relieve herself-first she tries going to the other girl's room only to find it just as crowded, then she tries to disguise herself as a boy to get into the boy's room which almost works until Cookie blows her cover, then finally her and the girls get fed up with waiting and charge into the boys room to finally relieve themselves.

Edited by LifeIsStrange (see edit history)
9 minutes ago, LifeIsStrange said:

Yes there was, in the season three episode "Dismissal" Moze is desperate to pee and waiting in a long line to the girls room and makes numerous attempts to relieve herself-first she tries going to the other girl's room only to find it just as crowded, then she tries to disguise herself as a boy to get into the boy's room which almost works until Cookie blows her cover, then finally her and the girls get fed up with waiting and charge into the boys room to finally relieve themselves.

Do you by chance know where we could find that episode or scene? 

I would like to see it again and I’m sure other people would like to see it as well if they haven’t before. 

3 hours ago, awg2015 said:

IDK what's supposed to happen, but there's no desperation in that.

Ah, looks like whoever uploaded this video must've mislabeled the episode, here is the correct episode: https://archive.org/details/nedsdeclassified/Ned's+Declassified+School+Survival+Guide+3x08+Dismissal+and+School+Play.avi

Edited by LifeIsStrange (see edit history)