Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

On 3/23/2019 at 2:03 AM, Mad Bladder said:

I apologize if it’s inappropriate to make a new thread like this.  If it’s deleted I understand.  But I want to do a story trade with someone.  I have a short outline and would write a story for that person after.  You can see samples of my work on my profile.  PM me

I would suggest you to at least specify what kind of story you want to have written for you. At least the basic outline if not anything else, in that case, people will know if they want to go for the trade or not. 

On 3/24/2019 at 2:17 AM, Pain said:

I would suggest you to at least specify what kind of story you want to have written for you. At least the basic outline if not anything else, in that case, people will know if they want to go for the trade or not. 

You’re right.  It’s a female desperation story of one who wakes up and holds it till the last minute.  I have an outline 

2 hours ago, Mad Bladder said:

You’re right.  It’s a female desperation story of one who wakes up and holds it till the last minute.  I have an outline 

I had something a bit like that during the beginning of one of my stories, here. It’s not the main focus, it’s just something I remembered happening before the main story started and I included it anyway.

Hopefully you enjoy it.

46 minutes ago, RagingPython said:

I had something a bit like that during the beginning of one of my stories, here. It’s not the main focus, it’s just something I remembered happening before the main story started and I included it anyway.

Hopefully you enjoy it.

Would you want to do a story trade?  I have an outline for a male and female story (one or other) ...

16 hours ago, RagingPython said:

Maybe. I normally just write for fun, but I could I suppose. I’m only interested in female desperation though. 

I have a female one.  Cute girl stuck at a party as the bathroom is being held up by a mean person.  Sort of like the one I’m writing now....but different story

let me know if interested 

Edited by Mad Bladder (see edit history)
17 hours ago, Mad Bladder said:

I have an outline for a male and female story (one or other) .

A male protagonist you say? I can do that. I have never tried a story trade before - it sounds fun.

But, how do these things work? Are there deadlines? (I don't do deadlines unless I'm being paid 😏) Is it an interactive process, where you see drafts at regular intervals and suggest modifications? Or you give an outline, I disappear to write it, and don't come back till I'm done? (I log in here like once a month, so not gonna do interactive very well.) Are the final stories posted on the forums?

If you're interested in a trade and don't mind waiting a few weeks for my part of the bargain, PM me? 

PS - I won't write any character under-20, no fanfiction/RPF, no ambiguous consent/non-con, and pretty much no fetish other than pee.

2 hours ago, Mad Bladder said:

I have a female one.  Cute girl stuck at a party as the bathroom is being held up by a mean person.  Sort of like the one I’m writing now....but different story

let me know if interested 

Yeah that could do. I can do Male I think. If you want me to write one, then say and I’ll start it when I finish some of the ones I’m working on currently.