Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Photos- Pull-ups on the Playground

In this giant photo set, we get to enjoy the sight of Sosha playing on the playground in a pull-on style diaper.

For this gallery, we had out to a local playground and let Sosha play on some of the equipment.  It is a bit rainy out, so she has her coat on.  She is also wearing jeans, under which she has a pull-on style diaper.  In the course of having fun on the playground, she takes time to give our camera several naughty glimpses of her diaper, when no one else is looking of course.  The entire gallery features nearly two hundred unique photos.

playground-1622.jpg

playground-1703.jpg

playground-1740.jpg

playground-1808.jpg

4 minutes ago, Tailsuser said:

The photos are really amazing. I am wondering, if you pick that weather because there are lesser people outside when it is rainy? Btw, have you ever been seen and if yes, what have these people done about you? 

I didn't pick the weather, no...  The shoots are usually scheduled around a month in advance, so I had no idea that the weather on this particular day was going to be what it was.  We did schedule the shoot on a school day, and in the middle of the day, thinking that no one would be at the playground because of that.

As far as being seen goes, I don't think I have ever been noticed by anyone shooting any of the videos or photos.  In the early days of HD Wetting, however, Mikki and her boyfriend used to shoot public videos together and they got noticed a few times, but all that ever resulted was some glares and confused looks.  Sosha has also intentionally peed in front of someone when shooting public videos before, but only when that person was being rude or creepy towards her.