Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Girl of Steel

This is set in the new CW series, and might turn into a multi-chapter set if it gets well received (or I feel like more). Hope you enjoy!

The first thing she felt when she came to, was a stab of sharp pain in her right temple, drawing a sharp hiss from her lips as her mind started to find itself through a shroud of haze. The pain dulled just as quickly as it had come, though it softly throbbed like it was just out of her reach, a reminder that whatever had happened, she was alive at least. Though if that was a pro or a con right now, she didn’t know. Her whole body felt like it had been through a dull blender, a part of her wanting to keep her eyes closed so maybe she wouldn’t have to deal with whatever was about to happen to her. She let her eyes slowly open, falling immediately on a heavy oak door directly across from her. That was easy enough, once she felt a little better she would smash that door down and bring whoever did this to her to justice, but what had they done precisely? Her memory was just a little hazy, and she wasn’t sure why her head hurt so badly. She blinked blearily, not being able to see much in this dim lighting. The only window in the room had to be behind her, as moonlight threw her shadow across the door she had seen. Was it night already? The last thing she could remember was walking home from work, just a few hours after noon.

Kara raised her head, and felt an odd resistance against her upper belly, blinking slowly, she looked down, a rope. The absurdity of a rope across her stomach to restrain her brought a smirk to her lips. Whoever had captured her did not do their homework now did they? She surged upwards, knowing that the rope would snap like a twig easily, barely any effort at all for her. Except for when it didn’t, she glanced down, struggling again against her bonds, she made a soft grunt of exertion, but to no avail. Why wasn’t this rope breaking? It didn’t make any sense! In her addled state, she felt panic and fear rise in her chest, worried somehow whoever did this took away her powers. No, no, it must be because she got drugged. That was why, but with what? She jerked her arms from the rests but saw her wrists were tied as well. She growled into the air of the dark room. Frustration was starting to replace some of the fear that had built up within her. What the hell was going on?! Was she restrained this easily? Why was she so weak?
She noticed an odd plastic tube coming from the soft flesh just under her wrist after her movements sent a twinge of pain from whatever was holding it in place. She took a moment, staring at it before she realized what it was.
“An... IV?” Her voice sounded slurred and slow, but the longer she was awake, the more of this sleepy haze she managed to throw off. It was hard to focus like this, but she had to try and take in as much information as she could, there wasn’t much of a chance her sister or anyone from the DEO knew she was here. So she had to make do, and find a way out on her own, hopefully before whoever had done this realized she was awake.

Kara blinked blearily, her movements slow, for the most part, she followed the tube with her eyes looking up at an iv bag filled with a clear liquid, but the connector was glowing with an odd neon green color. She paused, not realizing at first what it was that was glowing green. A filter before the clear liquid came into her veins, putting something into the saline. Kara’s blood ran cold as she saw barely-there wisps of green mixed with what could only be a saline solution. They were weakening her with tiny doses of Kryptonite. Immediately she strained against her bonds, weakly tipping the chair, but never more than half an inch in any direction. As she moved the chair, she felt an odd edge brush her bottom, and wiggled a bit, frowning as she felt a hole in the seat of her chair. Not big enough to fall through but just big enough to be uncomfortable when you noticed it. Why was that there, especially when they had a perfectly good chair in the same room with her? The feeling of weakness caused her to let out a soft, angry yell, but even her voice didn’t want to cooperate with her. There was no way she could rip this IV out. Her torso was bound to the chair tightly, barely giving her the necessary room to breathe.

Kara felt her heart rate increase and bit her lip to stop herself from having that damned fear bubble over again, closing her eyes she took a few breaths, trying to remember what exactly had happened to her, she remembered walking home, past a few food trucks, getting a call from her sister. Did she get hit over the head? No, that wouldn’t have even affected her, she felt a sharp pain in her lower back as she tried to remember, almost like a calling reminder. She almost passed it off as one of the many aches and pains she woke up with. Whoever had taken her was not paying for fragile shipping. Kara strained her memory. She did pass by a dark alleyway, and then there was a needle. They must have dosed her up with some kind of tranquilizer, enough for a hundred elephants by the feel of it. Either that or she was more susceptible than she thought to drugs like that. God, she had been so careless! None of this mess would have happened if she had just paid more attention. The things her sister would say to that, it was such a poor excuse to say she wasn’t thinking, she should have been.

Kara looked around the room, wanting to get her bearings before whoever put her in this situation made it known what they wanted. It seemed like she was in quite an expensive place. The floor was some polished wood, oak probably, the walls covered in a white wallpaper with golden edging, gold bell-like patterns going up and down it, that shone just a little bit in the moonlight. It had an air of sophistication about it, and it worried her. The fact that someone with money had her.. means this wasn’t a vendetta against the petty criminals she put away, it was someone important, but who could it be? She shook herself, and observed her surroundings, taking in as much information as she could get. In situations like these, the smallest thing could make or break an escape. By the oak door, there was a heavy chair engraved with what looked like feathered wings and flowering vines. It was gorgeous really, but why facing the wall? There was only one other table that she could see, parallel to the direction of her chair. It just had a flower pot on it, so hopefully, she wasn't about to be tortured.
Kara took a breath trying to file away all this information for later, as she heard the sounds of footsteps from a pair of shoes coming down the hallway. She braced herself, as the heavy oak door in front of her opened and revealed a man she had never seen before. He closed the door behind him with a calm look on his face. The man wore a dark suit with white pinstripes, his tie was a dark blue with a golden clip of your average diamond shape on it and held an air of someone who always got what they wanted no matter what it was.

She stiffened, as the man took a chair from beside the oak door, and turned it, so it faced her, pushing it forward. The sound of the chair moving was the only noise shared between them. The two of them held eye contact for what felt like an eternity. When it was only three feet from her he sat down, crossing his legs at the knee, he folded his hands one over the other on his thigh, watching her as the silence enveloped them again. Kara studied his face, so when she got out of here, she could break him over her knee like a twig. Being tied up like this angered her, made her feel helpless, she didn’t want to be here. He had dark hair, shaved down on the sides, but an elegant long look on the top, his eyes were blue, and he had dark facial hair, a beard that didn’t do much to cover his cold demeanor. He wouldn’t be a bad looking man if it weren’t for the look of pure contempt in his eyes. He didn’t seem to be stronger than your average human..just a human who had no idea who he was angering with his actions. After a minute Kara gave in, the silence even becoming too much for her a morbid curiosity pushing her to ask.

"Are we going to keep up this staring contest or are you going to tell me what it is you want." She growled at him, wondering if he would get angry with her, or maintain the unsettling calmness in his eyes.

"Why would I tell you that, so you can refuse me in your heroic little ways?" His voice was like a cats purr, sending a shiver down her spine, though not in a good way. This man bothered her, the way he looked like he had already won. What sort of tricks did he have up his sleeve exactly?

"Well when you say it like that, you sound like a creep. Tying girls up like this can’t just be a hobby of yours, a collector are you?" She tried to sound like she knew more than she did, hoping to get him to reveal something, like where they were. While she was wiggling around, she didn’t feel her purse or her phone on her person, but everything helped in a survival situation.

"Oh? Interesting you say that. I am here to collect something from you, the man I work for is very impatient, but even he must admit this might take some time, despite the efforts we have taken to weaken you.” He chuckled before he spoke.

"You’re weakening me to collect what?" That was unexpected. What could they possibly want that would require her weakened? Every part of her was incredibly difficult to harm. Hell, she hadn’t tried it yet, but supposedly her cousin could take bullets without a scratch.

"What a smart alien following along. Yes, we want your DNA, my employer thinks you are the key to the next batch of super soldier test runs. I think it’s a load, but the boss knows best, I’m sure you know how it is, working what I can only assume is minimum wage for what a newspaper? Or do you not copy your cousins every single move, just most of them?" Kara growled softly, only drawing a chuckle from the man across from her, he seemed so set in how he was going to win, wasn’t he?

"I doubt you’ll be able to. My hair is stronger than steel cables, skin, nails... You won’t be able to that easily. Weakening me won’t take the strength in my DNA away. It’s just a waste of both of our time." She smirked, but her grin soon fell away as she saw the smirk on his face only grow. She felt her argument slip through her fingers as he spoke again. Just who was this guy? A hitman? She shivered only once, not wanting to show weakness, but damn this whole thing. She didn't know if she was going to get out of this easily.

"Oh no, I won’t be needing diamond tools to take your DNA by force, you are going to give it to me, I take it you noticed the chair your sitting on has a hole in it, no?" Kara felt a sinking feeling in her chest as she nodded slowly hoping he wasn’t about to say what she thought he was. She had noticed, but she hadn’t given it much thought thinking it was some torture thing or a way to let a prisoner... oh no.

The man stood and walked behind her where she couldn’t see, making her nervous, until she heard a metal bucket moving from what she could only assume was the back of her chair. The man walked back into her line of sight, and showed it to her, and pushed her leg to the side with his hand a bit too rough for her tastes, leaning too close to put it underneath the hole. She pulled her head away, and glared at him, knowing if this was a battle of time she didn’t have much hope left.

"N-Nice try though. That won’t work. I’m not your average human. I can hold it for days if need be. You didn’t do your homework did you?" She was bluffing. If the kryptonite weakened her like he said it was going to, he would win. She hoped the bluff would at least throw him off. The man chuckled as he pulled away, tapping the IV bag a foot above her head. He seemed to have this all figured out whoever he was, and he had patience. He could wait for her to give him exactly what he wanted.

"You already know this bag is weakening you. It might take some time for it to loosen up those muscles that hold back what I want. But we both know it will happen eventually, there is no escape for you, there is no winning, this saline is hydrating you while weakening you. Even if your super strength wasn’t affected Kara, or should I say supergirl, even an alien has to release eventually." Kara felt a sinking in her chest as she understood what it meant. She was going to give him everything he wanted no matter what she did. The man smirked as he saw the look on her face, sitting back down in the same way he did before he nodded.

"You’ve got this all figured out. I guess you did your homework. What are you going to do? Watch me until then?” Kara was hoping he would leave soon if she did lose this battle. The last thing she wanted was for some creep watching her while it happened. The man chuckled, waiting a moment, before he stood, and patted her on the head, drawing a very pissy look from Kara.

"I’ll leave you be, after all, I can get some sleep if you sleep... who knows what will happen in those wee nighttime hours" Leaving the chair in front of her, the strange man moved to leave the room, the heavy oak door closing behind him with a resounding thud.

With the man out of the room, Kara took a sigh of relief, already feeling the beginnings of her body telling her she needed to release all of this, and soon. The hole underneath her was already making it harder than it had to be to try and hold it.

She groaned and adjusted her hips to try to shake off the feeling, only managing to make it worse. She just hoped she could last long enough to escape or grow accustomed to the glowing rocks poison. She was attempting to think about literally anything other than the bucket or the IV bag and instead look to the wall on her right, trying to distract herself with any mind game that could get her out of this position for a few hours.

Kara tried to take her mind off of it, counting the lines of gold decoration to trick her brain into recording information, instead of anything having to do with her primal urges. Except trying so hard not to think about it, made her feel just how tempting it was to release more before she tore her eyes from the wallpaper. She had to try and fight her way through it, there was no other option, she couldn’t let this man win, and she was freaking out a little bit. Kara took a breath doing a few breathing exercises, then another, before she pressed trying to her knees together hoping it would help her at least deny the need what it wanted, unable to do so since her ankles were tied to the front of the wooden chair. It was hard not to think about it, especially since she could feel herself weakening slowly. This test of wills was near impossible. Of course, it would be, she was supposed to be losing, she racked her brain trying to think of ways to escape, her mind pulling her back to her ever-growing urgent need.

Trying to push sinister thoughts from her mind, Kara thought about how to escape, starting with the basics. She didn’t have her powers, and she didn’t have any weapons or tools. Without these things, escape would be impossible. She had to try and find a way to get one of them. She had to try and find a way to get the IV out of her arm. She glanced down at the rope holding back her chest biting her lip as she felt a squirt dampen her panties. Her mind had slipped in its concentration. A soft gasp escaped her as a gentle flush of satisfaction flooded her. That was so hard to resist, she could end all the squirming right now, but she couldn’t. If she kept it to just a few drops, it would dry by morning. God this was torture, but she had to endure it, if she didn’t she could risk her DNA getting into the wrong hands, or worse having thousands of unsuspecting soldiers die from experiments. She had to be brave. She was Supergirl. She could be, she just needed to find her strength. If it meant ripping out an IV, it meant ripping out an IV.

Kara gasped as a sudden squirt dampened her panties, soaking through the tight white jeans she wore, staining a part of them a deep golden color. A sharp shiver ran up her spine as she heard three dings of something small and fast hitting metal. She had not been paying attention. Crap! She couldn’t let her concentration slip like this anymore, her body was failing her, so at a time like this, she had to use all her willpower.

Kara thought about moving herself in a vertical shimmy type motion. The rope was above her breasts, and loose enough to let her breathe. If she could get it off she could lean down and rip the IV out with her teeth...there was no telling how long it would take for her to regain her strength, and ripping it out would hurt, but she had no other option.

Kara began to wiggle up and down, shimming her shoulders, it was harder to concentrate on not pissing herself the more she tried to wiggle out from under this rope. She felt another squirt, dampen her pants, dying the white a pale yellow, drawing a soft mew of relief that made her blush in embarrassment. Damn, it felt satisfying to go. Kara was already giving up on the pants she was wearing as a lost cause. Holding it to this point, was something she had never done before, why would she? She had always had access to the bathroom before, holding it this long, and this tooth and nail were all new to her. A chill went up to her spine as she heard the metallic sound of liquid falling into the bucket, a shaky breath leaving her lips as she let herself enjoy the second of relief, her eyes half lidding as she revealed in it for a split second, before the Saline replaced the liquid she had just managed to lose.

A few more tense minutes passed as she waited to see if any more would come out without permission. Every moment Kara worried the man in black would come back and take the bucket, though a part of her wished that he would, so she could give up and just pee. Not wanting to wait any longer to get more of that relief she had felt.

As Kara worked on her escape plan, she almost cried in relief to see that the rope was wiggling up, the sight making her so happy she almost lost all control. Freezing in place, she tried to hold it, but she could feel her body giving up, her muscles hurting with how badly tensed they were. She tried to take short breaths, to force her body to work through this, pressing her knees together, she wiggled her hips, anything to try and stop the oncoming shower she knew would happen. A soft gasp mixed with what almost could be called a moan sounded out into the dark of the room, this caused another loud splatter of the metal container slowly filling could be heard. Her pants grew darker, a blotch of wetness expanding across the seat of her pants. Instead of drops, a golden stream sprayed from between her legs, making her cry out as she tried desperately to stop it. After nearly five agonizingly satisfying seconds, she trembled, gasping for air as the stream slowed to a few pitiful dribbles into the bucket. She took moments to breathe, trying to ignore the fact that no matter how much she managed to lose the saline pouch hydrated her to the point she had it all back in only a manner of minutes.

Thankfully the longer stream gave her some time where she didn’t have to focus as hard and slipped the rope above her shoulders. Pressing her head back she worked the rope slowly over her cheek, by moving her head back down at an angle. After a few moments, and only one more squirt the rope fell to the floor behind her. Kara almost cried in relief, her eyes falling onto the tube in her arm with a look of pure determination.

Without skipping a beat Kara ripped out the IV on her arm with a muffled yelp of pain, throwing it to the side with a twist of her head, she watched it leak fluid onto the oak floor in the dim lighting. Which was a big mistake, seeing the fluid made her think about peeing and how the saline IV might be out of her arm, but nowhere near was it out of her system. She tried to breathe slowly, glad that at least eventually she would be able to move freely, all she had to do was be patient.

A whimper escaped her, as she felt a gush of warmth dampen her clothes even further, warming them up again although this time there was a sound of liquid hitting liquid. It seemed like her body didn’t care what she wanted, ignoring her to relieve itself after almost an hour of active squirming instead.

The bucket was filling up with her shame, her heart beating like a hammer, the smell of her pitiful accidents being even further proof that she was just barely keeping anything in. A nervous groan came from her as she felt her body giving up on her, not even desperate clawing to regain control would work this time she just knew it. As more droplets gathered on the seam of her pants, she trembled in anticipation, knowing that when she did pee, it would feel so good. Kara blushed as she heard several tinkles dropping into the bucket, before she closed her eyes, ashamed of herself. Feeling the relief as slowly but surely her shameful display turned into a stream, spraying into the bucket, force coming from the sheer amount of time Kara had been waiting for this, droplets falling all over the oak floor. Her fingers clutched at the wood that made up the armrest, leaving pale discolorations in the wood where she scratched. She desperately fought to stop her accident, but couldn’t even come close, panting little cloud of steam into the chilly room, the bridge of her nose so pink if she had seen she would have sworn it was permanent. As the second wall of relief hit her, she didn’t even care if she woke up the whole house panting, she moaned into the dark room, unable to hold back her noises. It felt so damn good. Her stream didn’t even slow down as she wiggled, the satisfaction as some liquid swelled up between her clenched thighs, dripping down her knees like a river almost too much to bear. The loud sound of her stream matching the volume of her whimpers and gasps, hearable from anywhere in the room, her hips kept wiggling, only serving to spray droplets of her shame over the oak flooring, as she tried in vain to regain control of a bladder too far gone. Kara’s chest heaved, as her inflated bladder slowly began to go down, not even trying to stop it anymore, she just let it happen, she would rather be wet then have to feel like a balloon about to burst now, holding it that long was cruel, but relieving herself was the best feeling in the world. As her stream slowly ebbed, the bucket full to nearly the brim, Kara felt herself go limp, relaxing against the chair, her pants now absolutely soaking wet. It had been so so hard to hold it that long. She shivered from the waves of happiness she felt not having to hold it anymore, taking her time to recover she panted, allowing her body to take a breather her strength would return soon enough.

It took maybe in all, fifteen minutes before she felt her normal strength return to her. Her pants were drying to a barely damp feel, though her entire rear was now stained yellow, down the front of her thighs a pastel color of the same shade. Kara took her time getting to her feet, the ropes snapped from her wrists, and ankles and fell to the floor, the chair tipping backward behind her as she smiled. She was free. Kara wasted no time taking the bucket and pouring it out the window. She would never be holding it this long again thank you very much. Supergirl looked up as she heard the Oak door handle open, a playful smirk appearing on her face. Ger strength was back, and she was looking for some sweet revenge that was about to take place. The man in the black suit came back in, chuckling, thinking that he won as he spoke before actually looking at where his prisoner was supposed to be.

"My my, I’ve been told by the guards you were quite loud in her-"
He paused, as he saw the chair empty, no bucket, and the oak door clicked behind him, on an automatic locking system, he had requested so their high-value prisoner couldn’t escape easily. She walked over to him with a far too sweet smile on her face, watching him squirm as she had been doing for hours. She usually wouldn’t do this, but she had, an awful night because of this man and purred.

"Looks like I win...such a shame human." To throw him using the word Alien back into his face, before she took a swing, dropping the man like a rock, she smirked, strapping him into the chair in painfully tight bonds. He wouldn’t be able to sound the alarm, and hopefully, would feel the same desperation she had, the perfect sort of revenge for the shittiest type of person out there.

Kara opened the window, and hopped out, taking flight into the night sky to go home, hopefully...no one she knew would ever find out about this experience, she needed a long warm shower when she got back and to find out who was behind all this. They would regret messing with her, humiliating her like this.

Edited by editine (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

No Omorashi in this one, just setting up for a little fun in the future 😉 Enjoy!

Chapter 2

A plush tip of a cotton swab pressed into a small drop of golden liquid, turning the cotton tip a pale yellow before being placed into a tube, and sealed up tightly with a twist of the lid. The scientist who had found this was thrilled a chance perhaps? Quickly they showed it to a man in a white suit, with black pinstripes.

An equally intimidating man, in a dark suit with white pinstripes, growled at anyone that came within distance of the lashing whips of his anger, he was nursing a bloody nose with a handkerchief a henchman had given him. He was clearly in a quite sour mood, angry that what had taken months of careful planning to capture had injured him, then dared to escape?

The hitman was just hired help to a boss behind wanting the DNA, but it was almost personal now, that woman had hit him, it was unforgivable. Different scientists were in the room all looked for evidence of where their captive woman had gone, the one man in a white suit standing amongst them all, dark pinstripes making him the reflection of the man nursing a blood-covered face stood up and showed the man the tube. Chuckling almost darkly he showed the smallest bit of hope for their master plan. As he held his prize, they had gotten what they wanted, not the full amount, the woman had quite displeasingly dumped out the contents of her bladder to the flowers below. Something that both suited men found a great deal of annoyance in, though White Suit held his emotions in much better than Black Suit. The two men knew each other, working with each other on hundreds of contracts this one seemed to be proving the hardest by far, purely because of the type of woman.

"Calm yourself, we got what we needed, whats a broken nose for what this can buy us?" Black Suit moved his hand away from the two rivers of blood that ran down his face, his nose sitting at an odd angle. It felt broken, the person that gave him that had not been overjoyed to be in the same room with him. Letting off a growl of displeasure, Black Suit swore under his breath, his annoyance quite blatant, knowing full well this whole ordeal was his fault, he had been too cocky, something of a failure of his.

"That's all we got? After hours of waiting for the bitch to piss herself one tiny cotton swab of DNA?!" White Suit sighed softly, looking into the tube. He tucked it into an envelope and gave it to a henchman, sending them down to the basement floors where a laboratory lay, behind many keypad doors, and retina scans an average person couldn't find their way down there without being gunned down, a super person might even have a few difficulties. White didn't waste any time hitting Black where it hurt. He had failed in his duty. He was the one that caused all of this.

"Yes that's all we got, you didn't watch her as instructed. We would have had that bucket filled with her accident if you had simply stayed here rather than leaving to sleep." White suit reprimanded his companion, displaying clearly who was the brains and who was the extra muscle behind the leadership role. Black suit paused, and let out an angry huff, looking away, he knew he fucked up. His companion had found him in the chair thank god he didn't have to go through all of what that Kryptonian woman did. Though her 'Sacrifice' was for the greater good of humanity, or specifically the American armies who paid quite handsomely for a super strength pill, they barely had enough for one from what was on the tip of the cotton swab. The pretty penny they would have gotten for the crates of pills they could have created, this one wasn't even guaranteed to be permanent. The traces of DNA a single drop gave them nowhere near enough to alter human DNA.

"Although there is a way we could remedy your mistake, Black." White Suit spoke, his green eyes were analytical, scathing, as they fell on the other man. It would be a risk, and it would not be left up to a man with childish temperament. Black looked at him as a medic finally arrived, and began to fix his nose, setting it. Black barely even flinched, he may be one enraged man, but he was a trained killer, taking what he wanted for personal gain whenever or however he could. It was his way of life, and he didn't care who he had to step on, who he had to force to his will to get a whatever he wanted in life. There was some truth to the survival of the fittest.
White tapped his cheek with two fingers, his arms crossed over his chest as he murmured.

"Test subjects 2, 7, and 41." Black's interest was piqued, as the medic put a bandage over his nose that held it in its healing position he stood, moving to the door with White following close behind, both men seemed to have the same thought in mind with the minute amount of DNA they got from the famous SuperGirl. It was possible to have a second chance if they played their cards right, a chance to recapture this girl, but they had to hurry. Time was of the essence.

The two men came to what appeared to be a very out of place elevator, made of what looked to be stainless steel. To the left of the sliding doors was a retinal scanner, a palm scanner, and last but not least a four-digit input code. Both men scanned themselves and inputted their ID numbers. If the elevator sensed more than the people scanned in the elevator it locked down, and an alarm sounded, alerting the scientists and security guards throughout the Mansion. The doors to the elevator opened, and the descent was almost unnaturally fast, leaving the two men on the deepest floor underground.

The dimly lit floor held large multicolored tubes, hundreds of rows lined along the walls of the almost massive colosseum-like space. White and Black moved down a row of tables, the tables covered in files, in boxes, sorted by the last name, the streets they were found on, taken from, and forced to sign things just in case someone cared about a homeless person disappearing, human lab rats, preserved for the perfect moment that they were needed.

The two men walked up to a desk, with a single computer, White leaning down to type in all three of the numbers he spoke earlier. Their most promising test subjects, the ones that had been Ex-Army, Ex-Marine, abandoned by society, they signed those papers all on their own, sleeping in the tubs of colored liquid, large metal hooks attached to a conveyor took up the three men in question and brought them down on pedestals. Black stepped up to look at the three men, and walked past them all, tapping the front of their glass cases their stats popped up on the glass showing their vitals, their strengths, their weaknesses, all of them look hardened, tired, like they had been through hell and back and didn't care who got in their way, being stepped on before by so many men before them.

White came up and looked at all the people, reading each board about the person's body with a watchful eye looking for anything that might reject the bare scrap of DNA they managed to scrounge up due to Black's incompetence. They couldn't afford to waste this opportunity, and they only had one shot at getting Supergirl back and making millions more off of the DNA they would get from her.

Black placed the cotton swab into a specialized machine, pressing a few buttons that let out loud beeps, echoing around the 'hotel' as some security guards called it, at least the trusted ones that had been here for almost over a decade. The machine whirred as the two men stood in silence, White pressing parts of the glass and sent the purple tube, and the green tube away.

White turned to a woman with red hair floating around her in loose curls surrounded by a soft baby blue color. She wore a white strip of cloth around her hips and chest, overlayed with a dress of mesh, that floated around her like the frills of a jellyfish. Her name was Emily according to her spreadsheet. White pressed a button, and the liquid began to drain, slowly. Emily not even waking up as the liquid swirled out beneath her, leaving her sitting against the wall of the tube with her curls plastered to her face, and shoulders. She was Ex-Marine, abandoned on the streets when she couldn't find a job, after forming mental illnesses that deemed her unfit for action.

Of course, mental illness had no bearings on this mission. The tube popped open with a flush of white steam, the woman inside perking her head up, her eyes half-lidded, barely recognizing the man in front of her. Seeing instead a tall white blob, a black blob soon joined it both of the blobs offered her a hand and Emily took it, stepping out onto the lab floor, she dripped blue liquid over the cold stone, immediately shivering she felt something press into her hand Black's sultry voice telling her to take the pill. She looked at the small white tablet in her hand and blinked blearily at it.

Taking a sniff at the pill, she put it past her lips and dry swallowed, looking at both men in almost a curious fashion, as her eyes finally cleared, her brain started to wake up. The moment it was past her lips it burned all the way down to her stomach, where it felt like it bubbled and broiled the acid within her. Her skin felt like it was crawling, making Emily give a soft cry of pain, goosebumps appearing on every inch of her soft flesh. She felt her knees buckle, and the urge to purge whatever was in her stomach rushed to the surface and tore at her insides, but she put a hand over her mouth, not letting her body make the mistake the two men were afraid of, wasting what precious little DNA they had. Emily felt her insides boil then turn cold, the world around her swirling into darkness, her eyes shutting her body fell to the floor, only being conscious for a few minutes before backing into the night.

Black picked up the lithe woman, and walked with her upstairs, to put her in comfier quarters for observation, they needed to see just how strong she was before they attacked and got Supergirl. Black took her upstairs, to a suite with an oddly large plush bed and a window that looked out into the moonlit night. Laying the woman down, Black tucked her in, not wanting to fail in his duty this time. He sat in an armchair by the head of her bed and watched her to see if her body would reject the small augmentation to her DNA. She had the best chance to accept it, being a woman herself, along with blood type and other genetics White had checked. She was their best shot at this prize, and Black would not fuck up again. Black had a vendetta. White had other plans for the woman she wouldn't get away with what she did so easily no. They could have made millions off of the single pill, even if the DNA provided only proved to be temporary. They had nowhere near enough to make it permanent. When that woman woke up, they would show her the target. They would test her strength, and Supergirl would provide them with more DNA, it was only a matter of time. There was no escaping them once they had a target in their sites, she would bend to their will it was just a matter of time.

The morning was tinting the street in a wash of oranges and yellows, lighting up Supergirls hair with the brilliant colors, casting a halo around her face that she quite enjoyed. It had been almost a few days since that horrible incident she had found herself in, and she hated to admit it, but parts of her downstairs felt sore like they weren't healing properly, and to be honest, that worried her. She was sure even if something were wrong, her body would fix herself, she was Kryptonian after all, she was strong.

She just wondered about what those men were after. Her DNA obviously, probably for some weapon, but they seemed to know their stuff. Who would want to hire people like that against her, would they try again? Should she tell Alex? She bit her lip again, feeling butterflies ram against her stomach. She was stressed out worrying about it. She usually would tell Alex everything. If she got kidnapped, she was sure the DEO would jump so hard on those villains asses they would be crushed but didn't want it getting out she was forced to pee herself. She didn't even want her sister to know about it because it embarrassed her. She was supposed to be strong, the protector of the city, yet she had been brought so low in the matter of a single night? It brought a pink tinge to her cheeks as she thought about it, embarrassment coursing through her. She just needed to go into work, fight some bad guys, and she would feel better once things proved they would go back to normal.

Kara stepped up to the DEO's front door, a coffee in hand, her blonde hair was pulled back into a semi-tight ponytail, her glasses on. She felt like she blended in this way, though now she had no way of knowing if those men had found out about her identity alone or through other means. She didn't wear a mask. If people cared enough to find her and had the resources, there was no doubt in her mind that they could. It was just a matter of time, and she just hadn't caught wind of them planning anything. She just hoped whatever was going on, they wouldn't try again, or she would have a chance to fight them off. It almost frightened her the lengths those people had gone too just to have her pee herself.

Almost as if the thought had summoned it, her bladder ached, and she shivered softly, recalling the almost pain she was in before, but she shook herself, showing her DEO badge to the security guard Kara stepped into the elevator and took it down to the lower floors. She tried to push the thoughts from her head. She didn't need any of this type of thing throwing her off today. It was just going to be a typical workday, she would talk to her sister, and it would be fine. Why wouldn't it be? Those villains knew she wasn't about to be weakened anymore anytime soon, and for the past few nights she had flown home under cover of night, so she wouldn't have to risk another attack. She didn't think her bladder could handle that right now. She needed to give it time to heal up a little bit.

As Kara stepped out from the elevator and saw her sister surrounded by the people that reported to her, the ground underneath Kara's feet, shook. She went pale as she heard an alarm sound in the distance, and felt goosebumps crawl over every inch of her skin. She felt it in her gut that she had waited too long to find whoever that man had been, or who h. He was here, and it scared the living crap out of her. Kara heard the elevator shut down behind her, and as she whipped around to see. The elevator cords were cut sending the elevator and the two desk jockeys inside plummeting to the deepest floors of the DEO. Their shrill screams almost cartoonishly fading down the elevator shaft. Kara grabbed the sliding metal doors with her hands that had closed automatically, denting the metal, though it took just a hint longer than it usually did to push the doors apart. She free fell into the elevator, before speeding herself up with the power of her flight.

The moment she landed on the elevator, she felt it go faster from the force of her fall crunching the metal beneath her boots, the screams of the women inside filling her ears with their terror as she pried off the trap door on top that allowed people to escape in emergencies. This situation felt like it fit under that category. She reached inside and gathered both women into her arms so quickly she that a whirlwind of papers was left behind as she ascended through the large hole she had made, big enough for three people at once if they didn't mind minor cuts and bruises to being flattened in an overly large tin can. Kara flew up with them as fast as she could without hurting the poor women who were most likely going to be scared for life. Landing ion the floor she had initially stepped out on, the two women fell to their knees, shaking beside Kara's mostly empty coffee cup and her work memos. Kara didn't waste any time, sprinting to the end of the hallway to meet up with Alex, who had her gun drawn, pointing it at the stairs, the lights on the sides of the firearm illuminating her face as dust and debris slowly cascaded from the ceiling. Kara crouched behind her whispering in a soft voice as not to startle her, updating her on the situation, she was going to have to tell Alex about those men she didn't have a choice. She just wished she had done so sooner. She might have been able to avoid this. The screams of people above her flooding her chest with guilt, almost standing up to save them but it was important Alex know the truth.

"The elevator cords were cut, no one hurt save for a large scratch on Susanna's arm. Alex, I know who's doing this..." Her voice shook as she let that slip fear clawing at the inside of her heart, almost wishing she could take it out of the air with a snatch of her fingers, but Alex had to know. Her sister threw her a questioning look. If Kara knew about these intruders how didn't she? Kara whispered once again, fear of her sister losing all respect for her making her words barely audible over the rumbling coming from somewhere above them. The whole building shook with that, debris and dust no bigger than a quarter freeing itself from the ceiling and falling to the floor.

"A few days ago when I told you I had lost my phone and called you from a burner I was held against my will by people who knew my identity I-" Alex's face immediately grew concerned, and then more confusion with a hint of anger. She had been suspicious of that stupid burner phone, and Kara had dodged the question before she had just given up, she knew she should have pressed harder.

"Why didn't you tell me this before?! Kara, you could have been hurt! We should have been tailing them, finding out who was working for them, do they even have any ties to the Army we've been fighting against?" Kara held up her hands in a soft symbol of apology. She didn't have time to be fighting like this. She had to get the information out as quickly as possible so that she could save anyone being held captive at the moment. There was no telling what those bombs could be doing on the upper floors, wrecking everything or simply blocking paths. She was the only one that could help.
"They wanted my DNA. They strapped me to a chair until I h... I peed myself... I'm... it was embarrassing I didn't want you to know... I thought I had more time. I was going to try and find a way to omit that detail... but it's fine, you know now... we need to deal with this more than I need to save my wounded pride." Alex looked like she wanted to say something, most likely, comforting words of an older sibling to a younger one, but Kara was right. She had to save the people that worked upstairs. Alex wasted no time, pulling out a walkie talkie she had for emergencies, tucked inside a drawer of her desk, as Kara ran towards the elevator shaft, flying upwards in a blur of color to deal with the menace above them that threatened the poor people that worked here.

Kara rocketed upwards like a bullet slamming into the elevator doors on the top floor almost a minute later, having traveled sixteen stories in a simple matter of moments. The metal doors flew off, hitting two of the guards that were watching over six or so hostages, she was still feeling the effects of the drug, weakening her, she didn't want to risk taking a bullet. When the muzzle of their guns pointed to her, she grabbed one of the metal doors and hid behind it, angling it upwards so any ricochets would embed themselves in the roof of the room instead of the flesh of the victims. When she heard the click of a gun that needs reloading she spun only once on her heal slamming the hunk of hallowed steel into their cheeks in one blow, both men crumpling to the floor, their cheeks cut and bleeding. She quickly checked around the more for any that had hid, but thankfully there seemed to be none, even checking under the desks, Supergirl ripped apart the ropes that held them, and took a cursory glance down the fire escape, before she pointed to the window, her voice commanding despite the fatigue she was feeling.

"Single file out this window! You guys need to make it to the sidewalk, call the police, call the ambulance fleet, then go home, understood?" She had to be firm with them, people like this she had come to learn never really were safe now until she forced them to leave the dangerous situation. Kara didn't have time to help them. Instead, she was going to keep going down until she cleared every last floor until there was nothing left of these damned guards. She took a moment, crouching to the floor she tried to listen to the floor below her, needing to know where the guards were before she jumped into a dangerous situation. It was hard to hear through the thick floor, but she managed to hear some faint crying, sharp words, then silence... bubbling anger filling her chest at the implications, they were even hitting these people that had no way to defend themselves?! She took a breath, and strained her eyes, trying to see through the wall just enough to see four guards this time, two by the elevator shaft, guns trained on the metal doors. Damn, they knew she was here, and she was pissed. She would have to go through the floor. The other two guards stood by the window, though one was obstructed by a lead pipe her X-ray vision had trouble with. So they were trying to catch her off guard if she was trying for a side assault huh? She smirked, slinking over to the window, she waited for them all to shift like waiting was strenuous on their minds. She thanked any gods that the hostages were placed in the center of the room almost like bait.

Kara jumped into the air and then slammed her legs onto the floor sending a cascade of debris falling onto one man, pinning him beneath the rubble, but not quite killing him. Though it sure as hell seemed to hurt judging by the way he screamed. Before the other man could fire more than one shot, which missed widely and shattering the lightbulb on a desk, causing one of the office workers to scream in fear. Kara crouched, and launched herself at him so fast, that just the shove from that amount of force launched him through the wall, falling two stories to the ground below, landing on a car, she didn't waste any time worrying about the sudden slowness in her muscles. She was so tired, dammit! She needed to save these people but taking out these many guards on her own was wearing at her weakened body. She must have absorbed more of the kryptonite then she had thought. She didn't care though, these people needed her, she cut the ropes this time, with a shard of debris, and pointed to a window closed, but connected to a fire escape.

"Smash the window if you have to, just make sure you get to the ground, open up the hatch doors so the agents can escape from the lower levels, then go home, okay?" They all nodded, a few concerned by the scratches she seemed to have acquired going through the floor even though they didn't seem that serious. Her voice panting slightly, as if she had ran just a little too long. Kara shook herself, convincing herself she was fine, she wasn't weak, just tired! She could rest all she wanted after this crisis was averted. She stood and went to the stairs, hearing some gunshots below her she hurried down, not hearing any more hostages, but seeing paths and hallways covered in debris, and marked them in her minds map to inform the police and paramedics once the time came to save the trapped people. Kara made her way to the first floor the agents occupied, looking around she saw the bodies of some men in body armor. Then the bodies of some agents that didn't win their fights. Dammit. The sight brought sadness to her as she hoped their families would be okay.

Kara paused in the middle of a long hallway, overturned desks and papers littered around her like a tornado of destruction had gone through them. Across the hall from her, a woman waited in front of a closing elevator, the man in a black suit and the man in the white suit riding to the ground floor. It was them behind this; she knew it. Her eyes met the woman's, and she waited for a response before she called out.

"I take it we aren't on the friendliest of terms?" The redhead didn't respond with words. Instead, she picked up a sizeable boulder with one hand and threw it at her. Kara stiffened, not having much time to react. She reeled back and punched the rock, steel beams embedded in the concrete clattering to the floor, as the sudden stop shattered the rock and covered the floor in bits and pieces of cement. Kara tried her best to hide her panting, her jeans ripped, her shirt ruffled. The Redheaded woman advanced, Kara's mind flicking back to the flash and his metahumans, having encountered a few before. Maybe this was one those two had hired, or brainwashed into helping them? Kara couldn't take the chance though of this woman running rampant in the building, taking a running start, she took a move straight out of her sisters book and spun once aiming a kick straight at the weakest rib. She felt a sudden resistance, and paused, fear sending a twinge up her spine. The woman had grabbed her ankle like it was nothing. Was she really so weak, or was this Metahuman that strong?
She felt her foot twist painfully, and she cried out, being dragged off her one stable foot to fall on her rear, her ankle squeezed painfully once more, she kicked violently with her other leg and got the red-headed woman in the chest, sending her only stumbling back a few feet. Kara was stunned. She had used that same amount of force on the man she sent through a wall. She stood back up, favoring the leg that hadn't been almost broken by the force of that squeeze. The two women stared at one another, Kara apprehensive about even trying to fight this woman, but she launched herself anyway as the woman did. Kara tried to punch her but didn't get far before her throat was grabbed by the woman, though she wasn't choked as she was almost lifted off the ground, though the woman was a bit shorter than her.

"My name is Emily." She murmured, her voice robotic and calm like she wasn't even breaking a sweat, and she wasn't. How was she this strong? Even the most robust Metahuman she had met would never be able to beat her even if she was half as strong as she was.

"What...are you?" Supergirl choked out, bruises forming on her skin from the ever-tightening grip of Emily. Supergirl struggled, before she cried out in defeat, knowing she wouldn't be able to take this alone, no agents were near her that she saw. Kara kept struggling even as her vision blurred, then slowly faded to black. Emily throwing the blonde woman over her shoulder and moved to the elevator following the men who had given her this strength. Emily met up with the men in the oppositely colored suits behind the building, all the cop sirens and ambulance wails separated by the DEO building itself. It was hard not to laugh for Black as Supergirl was tucked into the seat next to Emily, who buckled them both in. White got into the driver's side, and their car disappeared down the road, their plan had worked. They had gotten her back, and now she would bend to their will, and White had just the plan...

Edited by editine (see edit history)

Another 'set up' chapter, fairly short. Enjoy!

Chapter 3

"Hank!... Hank?! Please tell me you're there?" Alex called on the frequency reserved explicitly for leaders in a crisis, there was a chance he couldn't make it to his talkie, that, or someone had gotten to him first. A thrill of worry shot up her spine, as she tucked the walkie talkie onto her belt using the built-in clip. She ran to the stairs, wanting to see if she could meet him halfway, but was quickly stopped by two men in what appeared to be full body armor. Their faces were hidden behind bulletproof glass visors. That didn't stop Alex from firing two rounds each at the men, aiming for the slightly less armored necks. As one of the bullets hit the man to the left, making him convulse, foam dripping from below his visor Alex backed up, having missed the man on the right. He advanced on her flashing his gun, Alex couldn't quite make out the make in this light, the lights flickering from whatever battle was going on upstairs. But if Alex knew one thing about big shiny guns like that, they were automatic, and they packed one hell of a punch.

Alex acted fast, as the man pointed the gun to her she slapped it away, scrapping her knuckles bloody on the muzzle of the weapon, her blood smearing across her pale skin. The gun knocked away for a few seconds, Alex went to kick the person hard in the stomach with a fan kick, not expecting to do any real damage but knowing a person in body armor felt clunky, hard to move unless they were highly trained. This person wasn't, in body armor at least, stumbling back a few feet, as Alex slammed her gun up behind the visor and shot three rounds, taking it away as the body convulsed before falling to the floor and laying oddly still.

Alex sprinted past the people on the ground, the office workers behind her recovering, they tied up the two thugs just in case, and began barricading themselves in, letting in a few that managed to escape the carnage or being captured up above them. Alex ran down the stairs, taking them three at a time, and stumbling frequently, but she didn't have time to worry about her own well being, the director had to be assumed killed, or disabled and she couldn't take the chance of him being used to open files whoever this was wanted.

Alex burst into a room a few floors above, thankfully, though suspiciously, she didn't seem to run into any armed guards. As she opened the door to what was supposed to be Hank's office, she heard a loud crack, and Hank slump to the floor, his form flickering from Martian back to human. Alex paused, seeing two men and a woman with ruby red hair, The man in a black suit turned and looked at her, a cocky smile on his lips as he gestured to the fallen director, who seemed to be breathing, though his head wound looked serious if not tended to immediately.

"My my you must be the fabled sister to the flying nuisance up above, taking out the throwaways as we speak, tiring herself out for the real main event." As he spoke, Black patted the crimson curls of the petite woman standing next to him. Who stood unflinchingly beside him as the floors rumbled above them almost closer, alarmingly so. Alex stood her ground, and pointed her gun directly at the woman, she knew a thing or two about not judging a book by it's cover, her sister a prime example of that, the man in the white suit didn't seem to flinch as the brunette stood there motionless instead he asked her a simple question. His voice tinged with a condescending equanimity.

"I wouldn't bother with the peashooter miss. You won't need it, though maybe you will with the loss of your star player." Black chuckled at his companion's words, and tapped the red head's shoulder, walking out past Emily, they brushed shoulders with Alex, who tensed despite her attempts to seem like none of this phased her. She pointed the gun between White's eyes, and murmured, her voice audible from the quaking above them, Supergirl wasn't causing those tremors if anything those monsters were setting off charged bombs... a distraction? If their plan was to kidnap her baby sister they had another thing coming!! "Why do you want her DNA?! You can't replicate Kryptonians in our atmosphere, you know that... what's your real game here?" She demanded, her voice strong and unwavering though her worry was growing as the tremors suddenly stopped, leaving the building with a silence that was unnerving to her core. They stared each other down, while White decided if it is worth it to anger their captive by the murder of her sister... no, probably not, they didn't want to give her the chance to tap into some previously unknown reserve of strength over a dead sibling. White stepped forward, and Alex took a shot, then another... and another, and he didn't even flinch, was he unhuman?! Alex backed up and tried to kick him, and when that didn't work she tried to punch him. He simply chuckled in her face, his hand grabbed her by the throat and she started to choke, being lifted into the air, Alex struggled for her life, clawing at his hand and knuckles, barely leaving a dent in his skin let alone a scratch. The man grew bored with her display of helplessness and threw her into the corner beside Hank's limp form, Alex held her now bruised throat, coughing as she watched the man walk through the doorway the door closed and she heard a lock click. Alex felt her eyes tear up, as strong as her sister was these men had the air of trained killers about them, Kara was just a girl with no training despite all her brute strength what if she lost? What if they got her baby sister? Her vision blurred even more as her cracked strained voice whispered, almost like a warning she would never hear.

"Kara..." Alex tried to be strong in that moment and turned over weakly onto her side, dots dancing before her eyes as she turned Hank on his back. She felt for a pulse and felt one, weak and flighty but it was there. Alex stood on rattled feet and moved to the door but it was locked, the building now eerily quiet, she could almost hear how fast her heart was going. She tried to power through it, rifling through Hank's desk she pulled out a first aid kit he kept there, usually just for minor paper cuts he sustained, it wasn't meant for heavy duty things like fixing a bloody gash in someone's head but this was all she had, it might even help him to wake up eventually if she was lucky.

As Alex cleaned away the blood and stitched up his gash as best as she could, she felt the need to pee, she had barely noticed it before given all the excitement and panic brought about by the attack. She tried to ignore it, pressing her thighs together as she pressed a few bandages over the stitches, laying him on his back with his feet raised a bit, so blood could more easily flow to his head where he just lost a lot. She hoped this would make him wake up a bit sooner, she really couldn't even imagine what would happen if Hank died. He had already helped the DEO do so many great things. She tried to push those thoughts from her head, but it only brought about her thinking about just how much she had to pee.

Chapter 4

Alex moved to the other side of the room, looking around for potted plants or anything where she could find that she could relieve herself. Not all the way, just enough she didn't have to worry about it anymore, but there were none. Dammit, she just had to have that morning coffee, didn't she? The extra large one, she hadn't slept well last night, having a bad feeling about the next day and she had been right. Alex pressed her knees together with her hands pushing between her thighs to hold herself as she trembled. Damn it was so hard not to think about having to pee, she felt like if she moved too much, she would have to gush all over herself to relieve just a little bit of the pressure. Her bladder felt like it was swelling to the size of a balloon, though it was just her imagination. The image in her mind made her body turn against her, a sudden gush of liquid wetting her pants, and made her gasp, her pants were darker, but dammit it all if they didn't show a blotch of her shame, two small rivers soaking down the sides of her thighs a she squeezed them together managing to stop the flow for a few measly minutes at least...

She swore under her breath, brushing sweaty bangs out of her eyes, Alex tried to keep her mind off it, by pacing, before she noticed her gun. Wedged between the bottom of the desk and the leg that supported it, next to Hank's arm it threw a soft glow. She sighed in relief, and picked it up immediately she went straight to the door with it. Aiming at the door lock, she fired three shots, the door swinging open with a soft creak. Shocking the metal so intensely, something inside of the metal must have melted.
Alex's reward for all her effort was the butt of an automatic rifle slammed against her cheek, sending her crashing to the ground with a loud thump and a cry of surprise and pain. She sat up, shaking softly, feeling a blotch expand slowly across her pants as her body lost all control from her second lapse in concentration, darkening her thighs, she trembled relief flooding her system but she couldn't say anything about it, mortification gripping her heart and refusing to let go. A single guard came in, his buddy guarding the door just in case someone came for their two prisoners, they were to stay put and make sure that at least a few hours had passed before Alex could even think about escaping, the bombs that went off were supposed to trap office workers and security guards, people they had to save at some point that might slow them down, or at the very least deny them access to their resources. Their bosses wanted them to slow down the efforts to save Supergirl now that their target had a chance to tell people about what they had done to her. The highest priority being Alex and Hank, the two top people in the DEO.

"Get up! Try to open this door again and I-" The guard noticed as Alex didn't move even a little at the sudden yelling. A stream squirted past the thick cloth over her crotch, the wet spot expanding as a loud hiss accompanied a splatter as Alex peed herself. Her cheeks flushed pink with embarrassment. Her body had given up on her. She even felt herself tear up a little, peeing in front of the enemy like she was... god how could she be so useless when her sister needed her? The guard didn't know what to say, this supposedly trained woman, proficient in almost every weapon you could name was sitting in a puddle of her own piss and whimpering like a kicked dog. The man stumbled over his words murmuring softly
"Crap, okay uhm... stand up, Craig grab her friend, we're taking to them to the cells got it?" The guard knew this wasn't technically allowed, but he felt terrible for her, after all this trauma she has to go through peeing herself in front of strangers? He may work for a heartless bastard, but he wasn't a heartless bastard himself, at least he hoped so. What would a woman who had just peed herself do besides give up? They wouldn't be scared of her anytime soon. Craig came forward and disarmed Alex, taking her weapon and sticking it in his belt.

The guard who saw Alex shame herself picked up Hank bridal style carrying him out in front, Alex stood up, trying so hard not to sniffle, not wanting to feel even more like a helpless kid then she already did. She walked in front of the guard who had seen her pee, knowing full well a gun was pointed at her back, and if she tried anything the only thing she would get for her troubles was a spine full of holes, and she didn't want to be found dead with wet pants. She was just so embarrassed that her rear was visibly wet, her thighs dripping liquid down her pants, spreading her shame even further, making it visible to anyone that saw her that she peed herself. No wonder Kara hadn't told her, she was so embarrassed it was hard not to want to clean up and curl in bed for hours.

As she walked the guard in front of her visibly tensed, and she wondered why the guard behind her didn't notice. She kept quiet, seeing Hank's legs not wave like a limp rag dolls anymore, was he awake? The guard paused and turned around, and Alex had never been more impressed with Hank in her whole life. The man had tucked a gun under his shirt. She didn't know when or how, perhaps even when the first tremors started, but the gun was pointing up into the visor of the man holding him. It was almost comical seeing Hank in such a girly position but having all the control. Hank spoke, his sultry voice shaking with rage as his eyes locked with the guard that mistakenly took pity on Alex in her shameful state.

"Put the gun down, take out the magazine, turn on the safety, and then walk away." As he spoke, the guard that was holding him did as he was asked even if it wasn't also directed at him, not wanting to take any chances with the angry man he was carrying. Slowly, both men dropped their guns onto the carpeted floor below them, the magazines following, they clicked the safety on their firearms. The one guard set Hank down, but he quickly wobbled, Alex, moving to help him stand as the two guards turned and walked away, unarmed, most likely into the arms of office workers with pens waiting to take revenge for the hours of fear they had just endured. Alex leaned down to pick up her gun, so they had at least some form of protection if they saw anyone.

Alex took Hank to the stairs, taking them slowly she explained the situation to him, Hank doing his best to keep up with everything she said, though his head throbbed, and his mouth tasted fuzzy like TV static. Eventually, the pair made it outside, struggling to stand up under the weight of Hank due to her own weakness of fear and shame. Thankfully an EMT ran forward and took Hank into his arm like a princess doll, apparently used to lifting people all the time. Alex wobbled forward, seeing no sign of Kara anywhere. At times like these, her sister would be flying in and out of windows, delivering the bad guys, and rescuing the civilians. Even news reporters nearby were saying such asking into their cameras where the caped wonder girl could be. Alex avoided the camera's line of sight, due to her wet pants that a hundred bystanders and now every EMT out here could now see. She was so ashamed of herself. She sat down with Hank inside the ambulance he had been placed in partly just to get away from everyone's prying eyes. Hank murmured, though he seemed out of it, as an IV was poked into his arm and he followed a light with his eyes. The EMT didn't pay much attention to their conversation, knowing as soon as he was done here, he would be needed outside to help with civilians that had been injured in the controlled explosions.

"Whatever happened to Kara, Alex we will get her back, she is a strong girl, she's capable, she's had a big sister to show her how to take care of herself in situations like this... if that... red headed woman... Emily I think was her name really does have any of her DNA... Kara after fighting all of those bad guys wouldn't have stood a chance, even with as smart as she is." At his words, Alex stiffened, already uncomfortable from her wet pants now this? The world really did kick a person while they were down.

"They managed to get some of her DNA? When Kara told me about it, she said she had dumped out all of her... accident outside a window, hours before they must have found her gone..." Alex bit her lip, worry coursing through her, there was no doubt in her mind they would want more DNA, more super soldiers but how would they get it? Would they force Kara into peeing herself more? Who knew what they would do to her now that she escaped... she shivered at the thought, Hank speaking up, noticing her obvious discomfort. The ambulance speeding down the road.
"I'm not sure, even a small drop of... well an accident like that could contain enough DNA to give a person of small stature the ability of Supergirl for as long as they needed to launch this attack...With all of those throw away men, Kara would have had her hands full before she ever even met the woman." Alex nodded, her heart sinking, they had her sister again... how were they going to get her back...?

"I had never seen those men in suits before, but that doesn't surprise me, if they had been canvassing they could have hired any number of men to stalk us all... they have the resources, if they can extract DNA, and tie down Supergirl... they must have kryptonite... though I Don't think they would kill her." Hank nodded in agreement, the ambulance coming to a jerking stop, hank was wheeled out on a stretcher into the hallway, Alex following, with an anxious look on her face. She was stopped however by a doctor, who offered her a pair of scrubs and a warm smile from woman to woman.
"Miss, you're from the DEO incident, right? Here take these, his room number is two oh four. I'm sure you'll want to talk to the director soon enough." Alex looked worried about leaving Hank, but the EMTs had wasted no time in carting him down the hall, so she nodded, slipping into the nearest bathroom, and used a damp paper towel to clean off her legs, throwing away her wet pants, and putting on the dark blue scrubs, she brushed at her hair with her fingers, thinking about Kara... and hoped she was okay, she would save her baby sister... the look on her face when she admitted she had been forced to pee was so embarrassed and sad... now she understood, now it was unforgivable.

Alex left the bathroom, her heart feeling like it was beating a million times a second in her chest, thankful that sweet woman had given her something to change into. She was nervous but felt a little bit better now that the constant wetness of her bum had reminded her of her shame barely an hour earlier. She walked slowly back to the hospital room she had been given directions too, reading the numbers, she stopped at a vending machine, getting herself some water, and Hank one as well... she hoped he was feeling better, she desperately wanted to talk to Hank about the men, she remembered their features perfectly, most notably the bald man's bright eyes, too bright, like a sterilized room no one was allowed into... it was unnatural.

Alex felt the cold condensation on the water bottles almost let them slip from her fingers, causing her to snap out of it, she found herself standing blankly in front of Hank's room, shaking herself she went in, surprised to see a DEO desk jockey, her arm in a sling, handing a computer to Hank. The desk jockey had rope burns around the visible arm, and she looked to Alex, and murmured, her voice like a quiet scared mouse. "Supergirl... where is she?" It was a question on everyone's mind, especially the ones that had been saved. They had noticed how tired she had been they all wanted to know if she was okay. No one had seen her come out of the building; no one had seen her inside the building. Alex took a moment. She didn't want the word spread public that she was kidnapped, much less that it was possible to capture the wonder girl herself. She smiled at the mousey girl and murmured.

"She was feeling a bit sick today, don't tell anyone okay? Supergirl is resting up at her home. She saved a lot of you up top today, she's fine." The mousy girl looked relieved, Alex knew she would tell her friends to relieve them, and they would tell their friends. It spread the rumor that Supergirl could take out hundreds and be fine. Hopefully, once they saved her sister something like this would never happen again to Kara. Alex would be sure of it. The DEO would up its security she didn't care how much she had to lobby Hank for it.

The girl walked around Alex, and the short-haired brunette moved towards Hank's bed, where he was typing frantically, murmuring. His voice a little slurred, he definitely had a concussion, the IV in his arm probably doing something to make him hyper... so he didn't sleep and lose his life... even though he was a martian, she wondered if concussions affected him the same.

"What are you doing Hank?" Alex asked, her voice riddled with fatigue, her body was exhausted, fear, pain, worry all draining her energy away like a vampire. Hank glanced at her like he just realized she was there, then showed her the computer screen. The screen showed a high-quality picture of Black and White behind the building, not even bothering to take out the security camera, they were so cocky, thinking they would win. It drew a soft growl from Alex.

"Right here is where the one in the Black suit pulls up in the Mustang. I took a screenshot of the license plates, and I'm sending them in for a BOLO with the police tied to a kidnapping. Though this car is most likely stolen, or it wouldn't have any plates." Alex nodded, being aware of all of this, but knew that Hank had a lot of energy right now, and was stuck in a bed for a day or two, if he wanted to help this way she would, of course, let him.
"Where's Kara though? Where's that bitch of a redhead, Hank... I need something to shoot. They could be doing anything to her right now. I can't have them hurt her just because they want to." The director nodded, and murmured, his eyes seeming to go in and out of focus, though his mind was still sharp as a tack.

"Look here, time stamp just an hour after noon." Alex took a sharp breath, seeing the redhead carrying Kara her fingers dripping blood from a cut on her palm, bruises on her neck, her clothes all torn up. She felt anger rise up into her, she wanted to beat the shit out of them, and put Kara in bed until she healed, what was she going to do? Hopelessness set in just under the burning hot anger, if the car was stolen how would they find any trace of these men?

Hank put a hand on her shoulder, trying to comfort her without any words. Alex felt her vision blur, her eyes becoming watery and red. She whispered, as a ding came from the computer, Hank starting at the sudden noise, before closing the surveillance footage.

"What was that an email?" She tried not to let her emotions consume her, if they did Kara had no hope, she had to be the strong big sister and keep working to save her no matter how long it took.

"No Alex, it's a not... incredibly legal by human standards... hacking, into the FBI's facial database... fingerprints... known crimes..." Alex glanced to him, a look on her face of relief, she looked to the screen as he moved it so she could view it better. The man she had seen who had been bald, in the white suit, was supposedly named James Henshaw, the man in a black suit with the shaved sides of his head was named William Hastoway. They were known for working as hit men, partners in crime... they weren't brothers or lovers, supposedly served hard time together in a third world country, their country refused to help them escape... so they broke out and used their skills to make a name for themselves in the hitman community. Alex took a deep breath, and murmured, looking over the page of information with an eagle eye.

"It doesn't say anything about where they live, or who they could be working for... it's nice to have a backstory, but... we need more than that Hank." Hank nodded, and scrolled down, to pictures of them recently being sited. There were several of these pictures. One of Black leaning on a bridge in what looked to be Paris talking on the phone but the timestamp was older, about a year. However, the more recent ones sent a thrill of fear down Alex's spine as she recognized what was supposed to be an old abandoned mansion no one ever used anymore... remodeled, fitted with what seemed to be top of the line surveillance. White and Black were stepping out of a cherry red mustang, the same one they had seen. As she opened her mouth to point this out, Hank smiled at her, always teaching her even when she was the best of the best.

"I've already been looking on traffic cameras for the direction they were heading... it looks like the mansion on Dewsvoia Lane, and Kershaw Road... up on the hill. It will be incredibly dangerous for us to access. Your gun will need to be recharged." Alex nodded before she paused giving her mentor a look of question and concern.

"Hank, you're hooked up to an IV, can you even stand on your own right now." The hidden martian met her eyes, and without looking, wrapped his arms around the IV and yanked it out, taking off the heart monitor stickers and wincing as they pulled at hairs on his arms and chest.

"I'm fine. I heal much faster than your average human, no offense." Alex rolled her eyes and stood up, taking the laptop with them, she handed him his shirt, from a pile of clothes, no one had bothered helping him into a hospital gown having so many from the DEO incident that needed attention and help. They hurried out into a hall, a nurse rushing into his room just a few feet behind him, before noticing he was gone, at the call for more nurses, Alex and Hank hurried to the elevator, pressing close quickly just as a doctor from down the hall pointed, and notified the others around him. After all the director of the DEO was a high priority patient. If he was being kidnapped or hurt their hospital would be ashamed forever.

As the elevator descended, Alex started walking with him back to her apartment where she had resources and food. They needed to make sure they were prepared, the last thing Kara needed was a failed rescue mission.

It took a while with a few odd looks tossed at Alex, in her nurse scrubs, Hank looking like he just lost a fight with a particularly angry haunted blender, his head wrapped in bandages. Once they got to the apartment, Alex sat down on her couch trying to do more research on those men, even delving so far as the dark web to see their website where they offered their... services, though they currently weren't accepting any jobs at the moment... most likely too engrossed in the one they were doing now... hurting her baby sister. There went the idea of luring them out and forcing them to release Supergirl in exchange for their partner in crime... Alex needed help to storm the castle, she couldn't let them hurt Kara like this, just the idea of what she was going through broke her heart. She would save Supergirl. There was no doubt about that in her mind.

I just read the first chapter, what a great story!

There is just one point that feels wrong: Why didn't they strip her naked?

Obviously I can understand why it isn't shown or why somebody doesn't want to write about that - it is morally wrong to strip her e.g.

But if the situation would be real that is the exact thing the kidnapper would do. Cloth contaminates the sample and he would want one as pure as possible.

Just my 10 cents :)

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 5

Kara's mind, felt like it was dragging itself out of a grave with a quarter of the strength it usually had. Fuzzy darkness feeling like it had its claws dug deep into her consciousness, dragging her back down into the hole of sleep. Kara didn't open her eyes as she slowly started to remember who she was, and where she must be. Instead, she tried to take stock of what was happening, her memories slowly returned to her as she remembered a flash of crimson hair and shivered subtly, remembering the DEO crumbling, the sound of explosions. That woman... had been as strong as her... as fast as her, was it possible that they had somehow gotten her DNA? There was no possible way of that happening, was there? Kara felt her heart drop into despair, her blood going ice cold in her veins as she realized this could very well be the case. Even though it must have been hours before Black was found strapped to the chair... they somehow managed to get something, it hadn't all dried up? Unless that woman was one of the metahumans Barry, The Flash, had told her about, then that had to be what had happened... There was no human alive who had those powers. The woman had to be human, there was no crimson-haired woman like her in the DEO database. Taking a long, slow breath before she opened her eyes, she found herself pausing in soft surprise as she cast her eyes around.

The whole room was actually, quite nice? There seemed to be two windows by the way the shadows surrounded her, one behind her, and one to her right, navy blue curtains hanging around the dark wooden frames of the windows. She moved her eyes to the left and saw a beautiful bed, with a princess style canopy, another expensive looking wooden wardrobe beside the large oak door. Kara looked to the door that was directly across from her, noticing a device near the door handle that looked like a lock that was voice activated if that speaker was anything to go by. Dammit... if it was voice activated her previous escape plan wouldn't be worth anything. Speaking of an escape plan, she looked down at herself and noticed her wrists were bound to the armrest of the chairs with steel chains, chains under and over her breasts to prevent her precious escape method... no doubt they had looked over the footage of her previous escape, although she didn't remember any cameras in the previous room and Black hadn't seen her actually escape her bonds. Though to be fair, at the time she was busy trying not to pee herself and give them what they wanted... it was too bad all that struggle was in vain.

Supergirl tried to move her head, a hoarse grunt coming from her of exertion, her throat still in the middle of healing from being choked out by what she could only assume was a super soldier. Kara made a soft whine of despair as she realized that they even had a collar around her neck, attached on a long chain to the floor behind her. She was heavily chained up, but oddly enough as she looked around she noticed there wasn't an iv bag anywhere... That was odd she hadn't drunk anything, didn't they want her to pee? She tried to feel a weakness in her body and didn't find any. She smirked, cockiness rising in her chest as she jerked both of her arms at once, expecting a shower of metal bits to rain over the hardwood floor, using all of the might her muscles stored, excited for the chance to swoop through the building and make quick work of these so-called 'Villans'.

Then nothing happened, and her feelings of winning evaporated like water in the sun, as the metal didn't even creak, or strain, not even so much of a groan of stress at her strength. The chair underneath her was metal too, yet she felt the familiar hole that cupped her bottom, making her shiver as she realized what she was going to have to do... thank god she didn't have a morning coffee if it was even the same day as she was taken again, she had no idea, she could have been out for days already and would have no idea. She tried to keep her nerves in check. There seemed to be no diminished effect on her powers from the steel, so she waited a moment and used her X-ray vision, looking through the walls of the manor, she didn't see much, many of the rooms were lined with lead between the walls, was that to prepare for her coming or simply a line of defense in case someone broke into this place haphazardly? She saw some rooms were filled with desks, but not many, some had scientists working with yellow liquid in vials. There was no way that they had gathered that much of her pee!

What Kara didn't know was that they had urine from other aliens, kidnapping them and bringing them here, now that they had Supergirl, the one perhaps even stronger than Superman himself, it was entirely possible they could hybridize her DNA with someone else's, and create a soldier so powerful the world would have no way to stop their advance. If only they had more of Kara's pee, they could move ahead with that new line of revenue, but first, they had to break the poor heroic girl, make it so that she had no choice but to provide them gallons of her DNA, to provide endless opportunities of experimentation.

What Kara didn't know, however, didn't stop her from freaking out now. Kara's heart began to race as she tried not to panic, the metal wasn't breaking, but she didn't feel weak! What was going on with her body?! She finally felt like she had all of her strength back and yet... then it hit her like a truck, how... how did they get Kryptonian Steel? Her body went limp inthe chair, her face... it was filled with fear, worry. There was no way she could break this metal, there was no way she could slip out of this easily. Kara closed her eyes, a soft whimper escaping her as she knew she didn't quite have to be strong yet... until the door in front of her clicked open, and her eyes met the eyes of the man in the White Suit. Immediately Kara put on her bravest face, knowing there was a chance he saw all of her despair. She couldn't allow him to see anymore, she was going to get out of here, and when she did she was going to do everything she could to throw this man in prison for doing this to her not once, but twice.

The silence was deafening, between them, the tension grew with every single second that passed, Kara tensing as much as her body allowed her, she wouldn't lie to herself, she was much more frightened of this man than she was of the man in the black suit. In his hands, he held a large IV bag, a clear tube, and a needle, presumably also made of Kryptonian Steel. The man stepped closer to her, and she tensed visibly, without meaning to, scared of feeling so weak from the glowing black space rock, drawing a soft burr of a laugh from deep within his throat before he turned her arm over. Kara tried to jerk away, the chains stopped her, but his hand stayed on the soft skin of her inner arm, he hadn't even flinched. Was he that sure they had her secured? He seemed to have some sort of medical knowledge, his fingers pressing into her skin, drawing goosebumps all over her soft flesh before he found a vein. Without a word, he pressed the needle into her skin, piercing her vein as he held the IV bag higher than Kara's head, placing it on an IV rack she previously hadn't been aware of, the saline flowing slowly into her system cooling her arm and slowly bringing her body temperature down. Yet she noticed there was no kryptonite, how odd... weren't they going to need to weaken her? The saline wasn't tinted a soft glowing green as she knew it would be if it was within the water, and if it was in the water there was a chance it would poison her, they couldn't afford to do that if kidnapping her was so important. It wouldn't be easy to make her pee at her full strength, even the remnants of the kryptonite from nearly a week ago was out of her system, her body fully recovered she might have leaked once the day after, but that had been a fluke. White tapped the IV down, several times over, specifically so if she somehow got her teeth around the IV, it would hurt incredibly, to the point it might even stop the famous otherworldly Supergirl herself in her tracks. Then the man stepped back, casting his dark eyes over Supergirl, almost seeming to enjoy the way she was helpless. She was exactly where he wanted her, nervous, helpless, all chained up. The sight even drew a chuckle from him as he spoke, wanting to sort of, give her an introduction if you will, to the ways they had of making her pee herself like a child.

"My partner is chomping at the bit to make sure you give us everything we want... though I want to make sure you're all needy, far less will power then wouldn't you agree? I'm sure you remember the feeling of desperation clawing at you right... here." As he spoke he prodded a finger into her stomach harshly, where her bladder was, making the smallest need to pee suddenly feel much stronger. She shivered softly, and the man smirked, pressing two fingers into her bladder and watched Kara as she squirmed, before the blonde growled at him, her teeth bared at him like a cornered helpless animal. Kara was grateful she didn't leak at the first thing he did, but it brought her senses to the need to pee so quickly, and so acutely she knew it would be on her mind for hours... it would be almost impossible to forget it.

"Hardly! I can hold it as long as I need to without the Kryptonite, you won't get what you want out of me easily. Last time was a fluke... you'll regret this when I manage to get out of this chair... There won't be anywhere you could hide from me." Kara shivered but was glad this time Alex knew about the men that were after her... Kara had no idea if she was in the same Mansion that had sat abandoned for years previously, but it was likely from the roads she had flown over to get home last time, and the shape of the building itself. She hoped to god Alex was on her way, she didn't want to give in to these men but judging by the look on the White Suited man's face, they had ways perhaps. Even more, effective than the Kryptonite filter they had used on her IV bag before. It was a frightening thought, the suspense of it making her heart feel like it couldn't take very much more stress until the White Suited man spoke, and almost made her start to panic, the only thing that kept her from doing so was sheer force of will. She couldn't let them make her a puppet so easily.

"Oh we both know last time was no fluke, we weakened your body on purpose, we even filled up that sad little tin bucket we had for you before. That is, until my partner Black, made the mistake of getting cocky with you, he's learned his lesson now, no silly ropes, Kryptonian Steel, no silly space rock, you're going to wish you had run to the farthest corners of the planet to hide from us, and if you escape, we won't let you see the light of day when we catch you again." He said, while his pale fingers, tough from years of hard work, traced down the links of the chain that held her.

"To break you... to make it so you don't even have the willpower to pretend, as though you could refuse us." Kara tried not to show this man any outward fear as he maintained eye contact with her. It was hard to look away, his eyes like pools of obsidian, cold, and dark. His words brought a fear in her she wished she could say wasn't there, but she knew it was... and it embarrsed her, but she would spite him, fighting him every step of the way until he lost that condescending attitude. Kara almost flinched when the man finally moved. His shape moving just outside of her peripheral vision, she felt a belt she hadn't been able to see before threaded between the arms and back of the chair. It rested above her bladder, and she stiffened with a mild cry of surprise as it was tightened to a point where it teetered on the edge of damaging a normal person. Thank god she was a Kryptonian, this would have made her bladder rupture for sure had she had normal muscles. She heard the click of a padlock, the unmistakable sound made her try and turn her head, though the thick metal of the collar around her neck made that next to impossible. Though she knew where the lock must have gone, as the man stepped back into her field of view, she noticed a key in his hand, and growled at him, something that seemed to amuse him, as an assistant wearing a pantsuit came into the room.

The assistant's cart had a multitude of what seemed to be odd devices on it, one metallic item, the same shade of silver as the chains that bound her, seemed to be folded in on itself, like a rosebud, and it would expand slowly at the press of a button, a taser... scalpel... and of all things... pleasure items, were all on the cart like they were meant to be there. Kara gave White a look of hate, which he returned with a calm, confident, smirk. The assistant leaving quietly, like they were almost scared to be in the same room as their super strong though captured woman.

"You'll enjoy yourself plenty, Supergirl, or should I call you Kara? I'll let you relax, fill up your bladder a bit until tomorrow, you'll enjoy getting to see how all of these tools are used in due time." With another sultry chuckle, the man spoke to the door, and it let him out, the door closing behind him with a solid click. Her heart dropped, her watchful eyes turning to look at the items on the cart. What did they all do? Would... would it hurt her? She began to become afraid. She knew that she was going to have to endure a lot, that was unmistakable, would she be able to last until someone came for her? She shivered, she honestly didn't know. Kara had never been so afraid before... afraid of what a human with determination and a sick set of values could do to her.

It was a few hours alone before she heard the click of something above her, glancing up Kara saw the light of a security camera flash on, and sighed, trying to get as comfortable as she could on the chair. Closing her eyes, she felt herself slowly drift off to sleep.

A loud splatter forced Kara's eyes open, and she jerked into a sitting position, craning to look at her lap, a wet spot was soaking between her thighs into the dark threads of her pants. She gulped, sleeping was a bad idea, she couldn't even rest without a faint drop releasing from her? She knew it must be the godforsaken belt, the chains around her stopping her from gathering enough momentum to snap the annoying leather in two.

Kara knew that she had already peed on herself too much for any hope that they wouldn't pull DNA. They had seemingly pulled DNA from seemingly nowhere, it had to be a minute source. It wouldn't dry before daylight broke through the window. She didn't have a clock in the room with her, but she felt almost like it was the early hours of the day.

"Goddammit!" She whispered, forcefully into the dark air around her. She knew that she would need her strength for the morning, she could handle the belt, the one-time leakage was just a fluke... she was a Kryptonian! She was better than this! But a secret part of her wondered what they would do to her... she resigned herself to at least trying to get some rest, closing her eyes she let her head relax against the back of the chair her mind drifting off for the second time that night, a few drops came from the chair, her body not realizing it was working against her, not even covering a fourth of the bottom of the bucket.

A sudden sharp pain made Kara cry out in pain, straining against her bonds as something felt white hot and painful across her lower stomach, where her bladder would be. It felt like her skin was crawling. Eventually, it stopped and she looked around frantically, her eyes landing on the cold unfeeling eyes of Black Suit. He seemed pretty pissed about what she did to him last time.

Kara panted softly, watching him, she didn't even notice white suit standing behind him until he spoke, an amusing note to his voice that drove Kara's heart thumping in pure anger, how dare they do this to her?! She looked at what was in White's hand, and it made sense, a taser, and what looked to be a high powered one at that... Dammit, that had really fucking hurt! Why were the torturing her now?!  When she got out of this chair she would make sure these men could never do anything like this to anyone else ever again!

"Good morning sunshine, and how did you sleep?" White's all too condescending voice was accompanied by the sound of a metal object being fiddled with beside him, the noise oddly distracting. At the tray, Black was setting up the odd Rose Bud looking item, and... seeming to set a timer before he came to stand in front of Kara and knelt down in front of her on one knee.

Black reached forward and undid the button and zipper on her pants, making Kara go pink in sudden embarrassment, her cheeks flaming as she yelped, trying to wiggle to somehow get him to stop trying to undress her. What the heck was this?! This wasn't what she had in mind with all their intimidation tactics, no fear touched her, just embarrassment to the point she couldn't sit still for him.

"W-What the?! Cut it out!! There's no reason to do this!! You got DNA or whatever you wanted don't take off my underwear!" Her pleas were ignored, as her panties were pushed down and out of the way, Kara tried to protest again, but the sudden cool feel of metal in her urethra made her shiver her words dying in her throat, a mad blush running rampant across her cheeks and nose now.

"There you are, wanna know what this lovely little device will do for you, and us?" White chuckled, glancing to Black to let him explain, Kara's pants were unbuttoned, her underwear looking ruffled. There was a timer instrument that was set on the tray facing her by Black's hand. He smirked at her, chuckling before he leaned on the wall, pointing to it.

"Every ten minutes, you're going to feel an ever so slight.. pressure down there, deep inside of you. We're going to take those muscles you're so proud of, and not weaken you with space rocks... we're going to weaken you for real princess" He chuckled, and Kara swallowed thickly, looking to the timer it was already pointing to four minutes left to go, she hoped it wouldn't hurt... but she knew that in the long run... she shuddered, as the clock started to tick down from two minutes, she felt her body shake ever so slightly... Then she felt the tiniest bit of pressure, it didn't go away, she felt a few drops escape her full to bursting bladder.

Thankfully her pants soaked it up, the men not even knowing she had already begun to bend to their will, but god was it embarrassing, the cool metal having so much power over her and her body, it was truly embarrassing. The men chuckled, White touching Blacks shoulder and nodding before he left the room, telling the door to unlock before he left it.

"Let's have some fun, blonde." Kara shivered, as black picked up the taser from the tray beside her, chuckling as he turned up the power from a two to a three, turning it on, he held it just barely away from the skin of her bladder. Kara held back a whimper with vicious determination, she didn't want these men to get to see her so weak. Even so, she closed her eyes as she felt the taser press into her, and let out a loud yelp, feeling the powerful electricity course through her body from a single, painful epicenter. After a full two minutes, Black pulled away from the taser and chuckled, her shirt was pushed up so he could see the red skin and Kara giving him a glare from the iron chair she was strapped to.

He put down the taser, and she paused as Black picked up what looked to be a small pleasure device. He enjoyed the pink that brushed across her face, loved the fact that she wiggled in her chair, trying to prepare herself was about to come, all the while, the Rose Bud device expanded within her again, her muscles felt odd, it... it was getting harder and harder to hold those stray little leaks that seemed to be so fond of coming out when she least expected it.

Could Kara even handle this? Again Black knelt in front of her, chuckling, he put his hand on the side of her thigh, making her tremble though she would never admit it to him. He pressed his hand up and pulled her pants down to around her mid-thigh, seeing that her panties were already soaked, almost see-through from her urine alone. The man gave a dark chuckle, as he turned the small device on, the soft whirr making Kara blush insanely hard, what... what was this?! This wasn't torturing her this was...pleasuring her!

Black pressed the tip of the device to the lips of her pussy, he knew a thing or two about driving a woman wild, the wilder she went... the easier those walls of defense she had would come crumbling down around her. Kara couldn't help the soft gasp she made, straining her wrists against the chains she tried to tell him to cut it out, that this wasn't funny, but after all the pain, it was such a nice reprieve to feel this way. She bit her lip, trying to stop any future noises that decided they wanted to make an embarrassing appearance until Black pressed the vibrator into her pussy lips just a little, how long had it been since someone had seen her like this?! Helplessly weak to what they were doing? She tried to hold back from peeing, and from feeling as good as this man was making her feel but it was almost impossible, her panties started to drip, from pee or excitement? Kara couldn't tell you, her mind was mush, the feeling of Black's hand on her thigh to stabilize her white hot in her mind, as he pressed the top of the small vibrator into the bottom of her clit. No matter how strong she was, to try and stop the shiver that went up against her spine, she couldn't hold back the breathy groan she let out, trying so hard not to meet his eyes. Though her peripheral vision picked up a superior smirk, one she didn't mind so much right now, for some reason.

His soft chuckle made her whimper, slightly in frustration, mostly as he rubbed the vibrating surface of the dildo across her clit, Kara was panting now, holding back was so hard, it was impossible for her to try and sit there stock still, but every little bit of obvious pleasure she showed made that smirk on his face grow. Her panties and thighs slick, Black pulled her panties down to where her wetness was shown making her blush and squirm, though no words of protest left her mouth, a secret, deep dark part of her enjoyed being tied up to the point even she couldn't break it. Was this a reward for peeing herself? Or was this more of their plan to subjugate her?

Black pressed his own finger onto her clit, feeling it pulse with her need, he began to rub the tip, as he dragged the tip of the vibrator down to enter her, penetrating her slowly, with the device, enjoying the fact that the all-powerful Supergirl was a weak helpless mess before him. She belonged to them now, her and all her DNA was... no is theirs. Kara was shaking under his fingertips, trying to resist the need to let loose and cum, her body screaming for release, to feel the waves and waves of pleasure she wanted. She couldn't do that, that be more DNA they couldn't have, she wanted to make every step of the way hard for them in any way she could. Black felt her trembles grow, and knew any minute now she would cum, all the pleasure would overload any average woman ten times over. Yet, Kara didn't come, eventually, she trembled, her head rolled forward, panting, her muscles definitely felt that... even if she didn't finish Black knew that next time she would, and chuckled as he cleaned off the device with a sterilized wipe the cart had come with.

"I'm impressed, you came so close to finishing, it must have been torture not to finish." He teased, loving the fact that he had overpowered such a powerful woman, Her blush was so thick, her pants were so soaked, he was surprised she hadn't come... Kryptonians were made of stronger stuff, the... idea of breaking her down weaker than human level excited him and made him chuckle as he wiped off his slick hand.

Kara didn't answer, too focused on trying to calm down, as the object inside her expanded, bringing with it a few drips into the bucket, making her wince in embarrassment, all of this... their plan was slowly, but surely working. Kara heard black speaking but didn't really catch what was said before she heard the click of the oak doors handle, and she made a soft whimper into the empty room as she was left alone.

He had been right, it had been really close... the whole thing now that she was satisfied as much as she could be...was embarrassing, she... normally wasn't so easy to please... it must be all the stimulation trying to get her to pee! That had to be it... she felt the device expand again, before shrinking, letting her body have a rest.

She definitely felt like it was more... weak down there, every so often a drop of liquid would come out, and soak into her pants, a few where her pants couldn't hold any more liquid dropping down to the cold bucket below. She shivered when she heard the sounds of her pee being collected, her body was turning against her and sometimes, though it scared her. Kara felt like her muscles in her lower stomach refused to listen at times. Spasming in ways that let more than a drop escape, but thankfully they were rare, only happening once, maybe twice before the room around her slowly darkened.

Kara was damp, starting to shake in the cool air of the night, wishing she was home in bed, warm in the bathtub, drifting in warm bubbles of clean soap, she was covered in her own urine, and... it was a low state to be in. Her attention was caught when the Oak door in front of her was opened, it was an assistant and White himself, standing in the dark with her, framed by the light from the hallway. She straightened, waiting for more torture, before the assistant tucked a blanket around her shoulders, avoiding the wet lap of the woman. Kara looked to the assistant, who avoided her eyes and backed away, White chuckled, condescendingly.

"We can't have our prized captive freeze to death, can we? You should know better than that." The assistant looked to the ground, nervous to be in the room with the alien woman, scared if she got out and was angry they would suffer. Kara ignored white, as he left the room, his laugh had sounded fake... the assistant looked back at her, with what seemed like regret in their eyes, before they closed the oak door around themselves. The cold probably would have made her muscles spasm more but, Kara couldn't find the strength to care, focusing all the energy she had on trying not to wet knowing the instant she fell asleep liquid would escape her, cursing the fact that no matter how much she managed to go or release from herself, it was replaced almost instantly just like last time with the IV bag that was constantly hydrating her.

Kara wanted to give up... just a teeny tiny part of her, knowing this torture could drag on for days... Alex and Hank would have such a hard time finding her... she was... she just wanted to lay down, she wanted to be unchained if she peed for them would they let her- She paused and bit her lip hard as if to punish herself. She couldn't let herself think things like that, she had to have faith her sister would save her. She wondered if this is how people trapped felt...would it feel just as good to have the metaphorical rubble lifted off of her as she was saved? She had to have faith, the DEO was rebuilding, it slows them down... but she had to stay strong, she was Supergirl, everyone always counted on her, just this once... she could count on them to come to her rescue.

Kara rested her head back against the chair and knew that she had to stay strong, as hopeless as it all felt. The Rose Bud inside her expanded again and yet this time she barely felt it... it sent a thrill of worry through her... but worrying about it wouldn't help... for now she needed to rest and gather her strength. She had to stay strong for her sister. The night passed uneventfully, and yet, this time... Kara woke up not to pain but an odd sensation on her bladder.

Making a soft groan of displeasure at being woken up, even though her neck had an awful krick in it. Kara looked down to see her shirt pushed up, her pants down around her ankles again, her panties thankfully still on, making her look curiously, a bit too tired to be angry quite yet at the cause of this. It was White, who had an odd device in his hand, attached to what looked like a tank of water on wheels. She noticed he didn't seem to realize she was awake yet, so she took the time to examine the device, to get to know what exactly she was in for here... It seemed to be a pressurized jet, though it didn't have the nozzle length that people would use for cleaning things that had years of grime on them... it had a temperature gauge? What in the world would this be used for? A small part of her hoped it to be used to clean her up, she felt all dirty sitting in her clammy cold pee pants, peeing into a bucket when her concentration slipped... thankfully it had never been more than a drop, most of them drying up before the assistants could come and collect them on their cotton swabs.

White turned and gave her a smile as he noticed her eyes were open, though it was a smile no one would wish to see, especially in a dark alleyway. She stiffened, not knowing how it would be used, but with a look like that, there was no way that the water would be used in the way she hoped.

"My my, you're awake, you had quite a lot of fun last night didn't you? You weren't very quiet, it must have been so embarrassing... and yet... you didn't pee, but you did leak...a few drops are the first hint that someones about to break did you know that?" He purred, his voice sultry, as he attached an odd looking nozzle to the end of the hose, making Kara's spine tingle for some odd reason, the unknown reason for the hose giving her nerves.

"I'm not going to break... at least not for weeks, you'll spend days and days at this, wasting your precious time..." Kara didn't want to tell him she knew she'd be saved... she knew her sister would come through, she hoped somehow he thought there was no chance of it... his guard she hoped, would be down. Even though she was having a hard time believing it herself, purely from fear, purely from how omniscient these two men felt to her sometimes, how in control they were.

"That's cute, it's like hearing a leaky faucet say that it doesn't have any weaknesses, we both know it's only a matter of time. Wouldn't it be nice to sleep on that bed? Have some food perhaps, all this hydration has got to have you wishing for something salty..." Kara growled at him, glad he hadn't asked her the night before...she could have broken down, all of this stress, the holding it, how horribly achey her bladder felt right now. It was almost unbearable to be a constant fight. She had to, with the amount they've taken from her, they barely had enough to keep having one super fake, no way was she about to break down and give them a whole army to do god knows what across the world. White only laughed, his voice darker then it had been before, as he pressed the oddly curved nozzles outside to her panties, which had finally dried.

"You'll enjoy this little test, I wonder which temperatures you respond to?" Kara realized what was going to happen a second too late, knowing even if she had known there would have been nothing she could do about it. A sudden spray of ice cold water shot up her urethra, making the muscles that were desperately trying to hold on spasm and almost release, making Kara whimper with the effort of holding herself closed, even so, the water that washed down into the now dry bucket had faint wisps of yellow in it, definitely more than a few drops, but not enough to say he had won. Kara groaned as her muscles twitched, feeling their strength diminish, their torture was wearing her away, like a merciless wave against a cliff.

Kara didn't even get a chance to say a few choice curse words, before a jet of then warm water splashed into her body, making her muscles relax even more so, untying all the knots of pure stress that held back her waters. As the water dripped from her legs, a yellow stream fell from the hole in her chair, but only for a few seconds, Kara shaking like a leaf, her anxiety rising into her chest, helping her to hold back from letting go of all the pee still in her system. She didn't want the snarky eyed visage of White to win, she wanted to hold it and hold it until her body gave out, she knew it would eventually... she was Kryptonian... she wasn't a god. But she would fight against the torture until she couldn't anymore, already her pipe... was leaking…

"Ah ha~ Shocking you with these sure does get you flowing doesn't it... trying so hard with that blushy needy look on your face. We both know you should just release... you'd get so many comforts if you gave in to us and peed, a warm bed, fresh clothes, anything you wanted. Your DNA will buy us anything you could possibly want ten times over, and being a superhero is so hard isn't it?" Kara tried to ignore him, but that only caused her to get another spray of cold water in places she never thought could take the abuse. He was right, drops mixed with the water, the bucket almost overflowing now with the mostly water concoction. White just chuckled, enjoying the helplessness of the woman in front of him almost as much as Black had earlier. He knelt by the machine after a while, giving the woman a break, Kara shivering endlessly, her shirt now soaking, causing her to shiver with cold, thankful no one had taken away her blanket quite yet.

As White kneeled by the machine, he added something quite small to this blast, a little clear capsule, with something silver and soft looking inside of it. Kara didn't have it in her to notice it, as busy as she was trying to keep herself from finally giving in and letting her body break down. White loaded up the capsule, and stood, yanking her panties down a little rough, Kara looked up, surprised, was it time for pleasure? A sharp stab of embarrassment went through her as a spray of warm water rushed inside of her system, though the capsule itself never came out.

"Poor Supergirl, trying so hard when her body is working against her. Wouldn't it feel good to gush it all out, just pee and pee until that whole IV bag is empty, and finally get some relief? We both know you want to, how desperate you are to empty that trembling weakening bladder of yours." White spoke, teasing the poor woman, taking a subtle glance at the bucket of piss water below her, he knew that the probe had managed to take its place inside of her... not to give it the boost of power it needed... and to work on her muscles.

White picked up two items in his hands, one the taser from before, two being the pocket vibrator and Kara paused, the Rose Bud device expanding to the point she almost felt pain, and knew any second now, after all of those splashes of water, her muscles would spasm again, they were getting more and more frequent with each passing day. White wasn't so sadistic about his approach with the taser, her more so enjoyed the beautiful look on her face of pure terror when she knew what was about to come... He turned the side of the device with the dial toward her, each tick of the dial, was just how strong the force of the electricity was. Turning it up to the highest setting, he jammed it forcefully into her bladder, and Kara felt herself almost black out. Spots danced in front of her eyes, as a loud shriek filled the room, only noticing a few seconds later that it did, in fact, come from her. The odd sensation of feeling her muscles jerk and twitch inside of her started up again like a dance that had the tempo suddenly increased tenfold. She gasped, the dots slowly disappearing as her head fell forward, her panting almost covering up the soft plink... plink noise that showed she was still only making droplets. She was so proud of herself, for managing to hold out this long, and hearing the frustration in the huff White made. She looked up slowly, her body recovering everywhere but her bladder, her RoseBud device expanding again, making her give a soft groan of stress, she could feel it loosening inside of her and could feel with every time it expanded she lost just a little bit more of her control... but it would be a long time of waiting before she peed herself with no warning... Kara was going to be the most difficult captive this man has ever seen... she didn't care what he did to her!

White smirked as he saw that familiar determined grin, and set down the taser, instead he simply was holding up the object Kara was oddly shy of. The pocket vibrator, Kara could barely stand the embarrassment of being that weak in front of Black, now she had to do so in front of the even more intimidating White?! Her muscles spasmed, suddenly, much sooner than she had anticipated, and she let her head fall forward again as she panted, three drops this time... her body was failing her, and White seemed to know it.

Touching Kara's chin, White forced her to look at him, Supergirl panting the whole time, exhausted from the constant onslaught against her sphincter. He stroked a thumb over her jawline, making Kara wince, confused at what this man was after. White was a man of medicine formerly, as Alex no doubt had found out in her files, and he showed that now. Kneeling in front of her, Kara let her head drop, whimpering a little bit as she met the eyes of the man who pulled her panties down to her knees, her once white panties were now stained yellow from her pee, she couldn't explain that away as a fluke, she was the leaky faucet, and she knew eventually, this evil man would break her and she'd never hold anything back again. White turned on the vibrator on the lowest setting, wasting no time with her soaked panties in the way, he pressed the tip of the device to her pussy lips, trailing it up and down, wanting the pleasure to relax her muscles, the man being rewarded with the plink plink of her drops in the bucket, he knew she hadn't gone into double digits with her drops, she was still being quite... counterproductive... but he could break her, Black would too, this woman stood no chance against them.

Kara was already trembling, trying to ignore how good it felt to be teased and touched, she tried to focus on anything else so that she could keep her muscles in check, math... science, the spot on the wall where the patterns didn't quite match up, but she just couldn't do that. Her pained pants turning to shallow little breathes of need that she had trouble pushing back, her legs being pressed apart by White's firm hand. He used two of his fingers to hold her apart, smirking in almost sadistic glee as he saw her muscles loosening then tightening as her body desperately fought to hold back her pee, drops escaping before his eyes to pee in the bucket in front of him. It wasn't enough for him though, taking the tip of the vibrator, he turned up its speed, and teased the area around her urethra's exit, making Kara whimper, biting her lip so hard she almost caused herself to bleed. She felt a squirt escape her, drawing a gasp of pure relief from her quivering bladder, White decided to take it a step further, taking his fingers, he dug them into the balloon of a bladder she had, knowing that it was so full she was on the verge of losing control, only not doing so from the little bits of relief she got from the daily torture. Kara could barely stand how full her bladder felt, it felt like gallons of her pee were about to flow freely, but she couldn't let it. A strange noise left her, somewhere between a whimper and a moan, and White decided to completely overload her sense of pleasure. Penetrating her with the vibrator, he turned it up to its highest setting, and left it there, making Kara shake from pleasure, shake from the desire to pee herself over and over again just so she could have a rest, a reprieve from the constant onslaught of her muscles turning against her.

Almost as if her thoughts controlled this part of her, her muscles spasmed as White's rough warm fingers played with her opening, a splash of her pee gushed out from her opening, pittering into the bucket as Kara gave out a mew of needy pleasure, it felt so good, just that little squirt, mixed with getting her off, she almost did it again, but stopped herself, just barely. She couldn't afford to give him everything he wanted, she couldn't allow them more than one super fake. Kara's strength had to last even longer, as she felt her body tremble and shake, a ball of warmth in her tummy moving down, just a drop or two of something that definitely wasn't peed leaking out, making her pant, her head rolled back onto the cool metal of the chair's backrest. Kara knew it would be harder a second time to resist orgasm, she knew it would, she didn't think a few drops would escape her... a poorly timed muscle spasm sent her body spiraling and she whimpered, a sweaty mess, her bangs plastered to her face in the effort she spent to not cum... It took minutes before she could open her eyes again, her body finally calming down enough, her face went pink as she realized White saw all of that little display, including the squirt of pee... and the tiniest hint of cum that left her body.

"My my you sure do like to play don't you, you're getting weaker and weaker every day, how much longer do you plan to resist until your body can't anymore? Can you hold out for even one more day? Two? Three? You won't make it to next week that's for sure, your body is barely holding itself together through the sheer force of your will, I expected nothing less from Supergirl... but I have never come across a will I couldn't break... you'll be the prized catch of them all when you're begging me to collect the bucket, because it's gotten too full" The sheer 'I will win' tone of his voice, made Kara slowly, but surely, bring her head up to its full height. It wasn't very tall strapped to this chair, but she murmured, her voice ever so slightly shakey, her body weakened for sure now, her bladder begging her to do something, anything about the pressure she felt.

"You're going to have to fight me every day it takes for my body to break, I won't pee that easily, I can promise you... t-that." Her supposed to be strong-willed speech was cut a little bit short, with a soft whimper, as her muscles spasmed, her legs visibly moving for a second, before they were left shaking, the tell-tale sign of a few drops hitting the hard metal bottom of the bucket being all he needed to hear for him to smirk even wider. Kara panted, before she groaned softly, under her breath, realizing that the Rosebud was expanding faster. She glanced to the timer and saw that it was halved, making her look accusingly at him in her newly weakened state.

"Oh yes that little thing, we decided why let your body rest? After all, we all know you whisper to yourself at night you're a Kryptonian! Nothing could ever make you pee, you're sooo strong " Kara gritted her teeth, anger pooling in every limb of her body, before she lashed out, trying to strain from her bonds, not even creaking the metal and making a loud splash in the metal bucket, before she went limp, she was too weak trying to stave off the effects of the torture to even begin trying to think of slowly breaking down the steel. White gave her an amused smirk, before he took out the vibrator, Kara holding back a sigh of relief before he put the thing back in, she couldn't stop an orgasm this time if he did... but thankfully he disinfected it and put it back, she almost couldn't take any more of this type of torture... she wanted to go home... She watched White's retreating back, shivering in her soaking wet clothes, she cursed herself for being weak! She knew if she peed for them... countless lives, on the battlefield and in the suburbs would be in danger... she had to protect them, no matter how humiliating, how uncomfortable she was... Kara just wished her sister would hurry up and save her, how many more days of this did she have to go through? How many more times would she have to stop an orgasm, or resist the pain of a taser for what looked like an elephant?

Somewhere along the line, Kara had managed to fall asleep she dripped occasionally, not noticing the assistants that snuck in and took all the samples they could off her clothes, and the bucket, before they snuck out, the door being shut as quietly as possible behind them. Sometimes, Kara whimpered in her sleep, flinching from some unseen nightmare, this would cause more drips in the bucket... Yet what couldn't be seen, was an item that White had used earlier that day, it had looked mostly harmless, in a dissolvable gelatin capping. It had been something silver and robotic, something that had been charged by the sudden shock of a high powered taser... Inside Kara's bladder, was a small probe, with long metal 'arms' that held between them like a bats wing, a sterilized metal mesh. Of course, the whole affair was made of Kryptonian steel, so that it could stand a chance at actually performing its job. At this point though, the people that made the device wondered if Kryptonian steel would even be needed, after all, judging from the sounds from behind the door, screaming, moans... Supergirl was already halfway to peeing herself... something even a superhero couldn't come back from.

The little probe went to work, making sure not to cover any entrances or exits, it worked in tandem with the Rose Bud, pressing its metal mesh against the wall of Supergirl's sphincter from inside her bladder, expanding with the Rose Bud together in the dead of night, weakening Supergirl without her even realizing it, more than a few drops would come out of her that night. Kara wouldn't even be able to feel it as an almost steady, weak stream flowed from her body to tinkle slowly into the bucket, half of it though wouldn't last the hours it would take for morning to arrive.

As the hours did pass, morning light washed over Kara, yet this is not what woke her, instead what woke her was the high powered taser being jammed harshly into her full, now weakened bladder, powering up the probe, and waking Kara up suddenly, disorienting her. Her head jerked up, her blonde now messy hair, standing on end just a bit, as she frantically looked for the culprit, coming face to face with Black and White, Black was the wielder of the taser, and Kara tried hard not to lose her cool and beg them to stop, instead, going a bit limp in the chair. She slowly tried to sit up, but for her troubles, got another harsh two-minute long jolt from the taser.

Even Kara, strong Supergirl as she was, couldn't last forever, the taser made her muscles spasm, and it was the straw that broke the camels back, Kara whimpered, a sound close to a broken little sob, of pain, as a steady stream of pee finally came out of her, her bladder so weakened from the constant holding that it too was crying in relief, Kara hung her head in pure humiliation, her body shaking from all that it had gone through as the two men chuckled under their breath. Kara wasn't even wearing pants anymore, those were long gone, now as she peed herself, her almost dry panties soaked again, dying the once white, now pale yellow panties an even deeper shade of golden. Her knees desperately pressed together, trying to stop the flow of her pee, but her body was in no shape to hold back any longer. The sound of liquid hitting golden liquid was the only sound in the room after a while, her stream going strong until finally, moments and moments later, it finally tapered off to a few drips, and already Kara was feeling the beginnings of needing to pee again, the IV not wasting any time, hydrating her, and it was barely half empty. Black picked up the nearly full bucket, and gave it to an assistant, who put it on a stabilization kart they had been keeping outside the room, Kara hadn't even noticed the third person, so numb was her mind in pain and embarrassment. The two men smirked to themselves, White putting a second bucket under her, lifting Kara's chin he purred, that sultry voice grating on her ears, as she heard his voice, knowing he saw her embarrassment once more, knowing that there was no getting out of this. Kara had never been so close before to giving a villain everything they want just to make it stop... Alex would be so ashamed of her..dissapointed…

Kara opened her mouth to beg to be allowed to lay down if she peed for them again, knowing she had already given them all the DNA they could possibly want, she just wanted to lay down, have a shower... Kara couldn't take it anymore. Even as she began to beg for mercy, she was tinkling still in the bucket, almost a constant stream of pee she could barely feel pittering down her soaked thighs. It felt like she had been trapped here for years until there was what sounded like...a boom?

The whole building rocked suddenly, and Kara's chair dipped dangerously to the side before she moved her body and managed to stabilize it. What was going on?! Was there something wrong in the Lab these villains no doubt had? Kara heard alarms go off, and then the sound of sirens blaring from the street, Kara felt panic rise in her chest, no one could see her like this! No one could see her in such a low state! Not Alex, not anyone!

White ripped open the coat of his suit, revealing across the chest harness with two powerful looking, engraved guns, putting both in his hands, he walked out the door with a simple, furious. "Open!" Black followed, from the back of his pants hidden underneath his own suit overcoat, he pulled a gun with an odd box attached below the barrel, it looked custom made... and it had glowing green lights down the side. Kara knew that whatever was happening it wasn't planned.

The door locked behind them with a decided click, and Kara craned her head to see out the window to her right, this couldn't be happening. She saw nothing from her view of the grounds, but she heard the alarms and sirens of what might have been police cars behind her. Was her back to the street?? Was someone actually here to save her or was it a trick of hope from White and Black, did they still think she wouldn't give in to them? Kara couldn't focus on that now, whatever happened would happen, she still couldn't escape from her bonds on her own, and for right now, she felt like she couldn't go on, she hadn't managed to hold out for as long as she thought she could... Even if this was a rescue team she didn't deserve to be saved. The relief that coursed through her made her tremble, little pants came from her mouth as she kept up her near-constant tinkle into the bucket below her. Her knees were pressed together so hard, some of her pee welled up between her thighs, and ran between them to drip from between her knees to the floor, making Kara sniff a little now that she was alone... she knew it deep in her heart, her body couldn't recover, even know she felt the Rosebud and something else expanding her from the inside... she was no superhero, Kara had never been more ashamed of herself in her entire life.

The booms that sounded outside shook the building, and Kara heard the sounds of gunfire, but she never raised her head to look at the door... whatever happened, would happen. As she resigned herself to her fate, the soft trickle of her urine falling into the bucket below her, she heard the sound of the door in front of her and saw four pairs of what seemed to be dress shoes? All four were the various assistants she had seen in her time here. They must have some crazy high level of clearance, to be issued what looked like completely automatic weapons, trained on the door with their laser-guided pointers... they were the last line of defense for the all-important captive. Kara swallowed thickly, was this really a fluke... a joke, a way to break her down if they had assistants wielding what looked to be very real guns? Kara trembled, the faintest hint of her old confidence coming back, and she sat up, waiting, her heart hammering in her chest, trying to ignore the sounds of her pee falling into the half-full bucket... she could wait... and she would help... all it would take was one person... her sister, but from the sound of it she brought hell down on these men.

Explosions that rattled the building to its core shook the place, scaring the assistants around Kara as she started to chuckle under her breath, the assistants were just a bunch of nervous nobodies, they wouldn't be able to stand up to anyone with training, she was the one in piss stained clothes right now... but if things kept going this way, these desk jockeys would be just as wet as her and then some... she kept up her breathy chuckle, knowing she had done enough of her part, was as strong as she could be for as long as she could.

Good adventure until now, but by the end of chapter 1 I had a bout of fridge logic. Saliva does have way more DNA than urine; and, if Kara was hooked into an IV, the IV needle could easily be used to extract blood, thus negating the need for pee holding. Once Kara is weak enough to accept an IV, pick saliva and blood samples, kill Kara, and be done with it. Moreover, DNA can be replicated from samples, so no shortage of DNA.

The only way for the story happening as it does is: the villains are fans of omorashi and humiliation, and are foolish enough to do things the long way around.