Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Planning my first public wetting

This is something I've always wanted to do, but due to circumstances, I never could. Just recently I moved, to where there's a nice park right by my house. This is where I'm planning to do it. I need some help to make it as discreet as possible. I plan to wear a skirt and maybe have a little picnic, then wet in the grass after. There is also a bench that I have considered. I have also made sure the bathrooms were close by for quick cleanup.

I'm guessing you know how to wet your panties while keeping your skirt dry? (I don't really know, being a guy) If you don't, maybe practice in the bathtub or something, figuring out the best position without anyone being able to tell what you're doing from a distance?

Other than that, just make sure no one can see you close enough to realize what you're doing.

I did this a few times, in a pair of shorts that are impossible to tell when they're wet, and made sure I was in a secluded area no one would walk in on in the time it took me to finish.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)

Do a “dry run” ( pun intended!) first - familiarise yourself with the park layout, the bathrooms and so on. Sit where you plan to sit for the actual wetting event and visualise the scenario and what you would do if for example it goes wrong and you wet your skirt, or if somebody notices. 

I actually find the planning as enjoyable as the event itself. 

Remember P6 - “proper planning prevents piss poor performance” (pun intended again haha)

Congratulations and best of luck on your first time!  I remember the enormous butterflies in my stomach the first time I worked up the courage to actually do this, and it still gives me a huge thrill.  The one thing I can say that might be unexpected is that it’s almost guaranteed that no one will notice.  You think that it will be hugely obvious what you’ve just done, but most people have their own worries and aren’t looking for your wet skirt.  Makes it fun, because you’ve done it in plain sight, but I always find that I want to be more obvious the next time, instead of more discreet!  Good luck!

On 3/21/2019 at 7:51 PM, BostonUncommon said:

Congratulations and best of luck on your first time!  I remember the enormous butterflies in my stomach the first time I worked up the courage to actually do this, and it still gives me a huge thrill.  The one thing I can say that might be unexpected is that it’s almost guaranteed that no one will notice.  You think that it will be hugely obvious what you’ve just done, but most people have their own worries and aren’t looking for your wet skirt.  Makes it fun, because you’ve done it in plain sight, but I always find that I want to be more obvious the next time, instead of more discreet!  Good luck!

Thank you for the tip. I don't intend to get the skirt wet, I will either have something under to prevent, or position it to avoid any wetting.

• 1 month later...

So I have it fully planned out now. I am going to do it Thursday. I will pack a lunch and take it with me. I'll have a blanket to sit on, and after eating, I will pretend to slide off a little, then go. I am going to wear a skirt. I'm considering wearing black leggings underneath incase the wind picks up or something, and black would also hide it better.