• Winona Windsor
    • Sanni Ingim
    • Taylor Fritx
    • Arya
    • Maya Kamizono
    • Emily Cole
    • Asuna Yuuki
    • Giggles the Klown

It's okay Sanni, we're the only ones here. There's nothing to be afraid of, not even that double-sided mirror.

Here, relax with this Candy (Tinkle).

Can you deliberately tightened your belt over your belly to increase your desperation? You said you can endure any challenge 🙂 

Have you ever had a near accident from holding too long and getting the latch key feeling in front of the toilet?

Name a time where you had a close call with your secret layers?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Akeno: A..a..Aaaa.     Yuno: Most... most shameful? W..well...Faust hasn't asked For Yuno to do anything... But.... He has..hinted at wanting to see Yuno... in

"I don't wanna answer that, but they're small""They're...modest"

Ak: I...i dont know if i can even get up...   Ak: ...   Yu: if just Yuno, a close call. So long as no on

Posted Images

Kozuko!

3x Tinkle candy because you can take it.

1. You do a lot of daring challenges and gambles. At what point of you being in danger do you start to wonder if you should call it quits? Or do you just...never back down?

2. In relation to the first, have you ever called off a challenge because you weren't going to make it, and you knew it? Bit off far more than you could chew?

3. Has it ever gotten to the point where you were about to fail, or tantalizingly close to success, but also caught out in public? What did you do about it?

4. Where is the craziest place you've ever released at the crucial moment?

5. With your many successes, have come failures, I'm sure. What is the single most disastrous accident you have ever had? Describe it, and how you dealt with it.

Time to pop that tiny piddle pot!

Maya
1. Would you prefer to be seen without a skirt on, but still in your panties, or without your panties on, but still wearing a skirt?
2. What sounds or visual stimulation make it harder for you to hold?
3. If the single toilet available here happened to be occupied, and you were inevitably going to wet yourself otherwise, would you consider using the water bottle you emptied as a makeshift toilet?

Naruko
4. What kind of things do you stream on your channel?
5. What styles and makes of underwear do you prefer?

22 hours ago, AkenoSama said:

Question to Akeno

Akeno, this is wonderful, you finally have a bathroom to use, but can you wait longer? after all we are waiting for a show of you after all those wonderful sweet, face this as many people waiting for a long and genuine potty dance perfornace. ( how about the dead line is " you must be the third girl to tinkle " no spilled lemonade before it ?? )

You could give us a view of your belly? some people here believe that you already had a bulge.

and lastly, could you describe how your bursting and tormented tinkle tank are making you feel right now?

Question to Yuno

Yuno thinks she is going to complet her challenge?

Akeno: I...suppose I could wait for a bit longer, at least.
image.thumb.png.e72e6f52af59014ffbd12e69ede779e4.png
Akeno: View of my stomach? I suppose I could do that....
image.thumb.png.142e9b97569fd1277bcbc8a6d3489ed2.png

Akeno: Mmm.. Whatever do you mean? It's not making me feel.. particularly different... one way... or another.....
image.thumb.png.481ee99a2d1ecf784a78b38a52b462e7.png

Yuno: Nnnn.. Yuno's... Yuno's going to try to, at least...
image.thumb.png.644842feddc2166e035bfc362e364560.png

13 hours ago, Luna said:

It's okay Sanni, we're the only ones here. There's nothing to be afraid of, not even that double-sided mirror.

Here, relax with this Candy (Tinkle).

Can you deliberately tightened your belt over your belly to increase your desperation? You said you can endure any challenge 🙂 

Have you ever had a near accident from holding too long and getting the latch key feeling in front of the toilet?

Name a time where you had a close call with your secret layers?

Sanni: I suppose, sure. -Tightens belt- Sanni: No, thankfully. I'm pretty good at guessing my limits, and well... If I can't get to a toilet, then I just have... you know, outside to handle that.
image.thumb.png.d2f88edc90382094b18d7458537f9036.png

Sanni: Hmm... There was this one time... Was kind of doing multiple events in a row... Swimsuit, outer clothes, underwear, etc. Got a bit of a close call, but I got through it just fine, really. I was shaking pretty bad though....
image.thumb.png.c25e7543181ecfb407d32f11c85f5351.png

13 hours ago, daveshuyi said:

candy for asuna tinkle

how do you feel the need to pee in VR?

Asuna: "

It's integrated into the NervGear we wear. Even if it keeps the other parts of your body from moving, you still get the signals from your bladder, and the rest of your body... Like hunger, and... stuff."
image.thumb.png.7b43737344d243d95af3c20d47691e1f.png

23 hours ago, Biku said:

Akeno: Mmm.. Whatever do you mean? It's not making me feel.. particularly different... one way... or another.....

Question to Akeno

Humm....interesting, if this is making you feel indifferent, I believe Akeno could apply a small and tightening massage on the lower abdomen?

Could you spread your legs and pull off your shirt and maybe even your bra if you want to give us an extra show while you're in your massage?

Question to Asuna

as you dealt with situations where there was a long and tiring battle, you had already consumed a few gallons of Potions, nature would inevitably call you, as vice dealing with an exploding bladder, a deadly combat, and being forced to drink even more??

Question to Arya

Has ever happened to his giant bladder fill to the point where his bulge stretch and jam his belt or button of the pants?

I have a private request for goddess Saril, Saril could persuade the author to remove the walls and bathroom's door, if the girl wants the relief she will have, but the small price in return would be a small show and the absence of privacy. ( or if that's too much, maybe a consolation prize would be x-ray glasses for the audience to enjoy the show behind the wall )

On 3/26/2019 at 12:25 PM, KozmoFox said:

Kozuko!

3x Tinkle candy because you can take it.

1. You do a lot of daring challenges and gambles. At what point of you being in danger do you start to wonder if you should call it quits? Or do you just...never back down?

2. In relation to the first, have you ever called off a challenge because you weren't going to make it, and you knew it? Bit off far more than you could chew?

3. Has it ever gotten to the point where you were about to fail, or tantalizingly close to success, but also caught out in public? What did you do about it?

4. Where is the craziest place you've ever released at the crucial moment?

5. With your many successes, have come failures, I'm sure. What is the single most disastrous accident you have ever had? Describe it, and how you dealt with it.

1. I never back down!.... but, uhhh.... If it gets to the point i start leaking bad enough for it to show on my clothes... I do kind of second guess myself for a bit...
image.thumb.png.7c33fe101b6baf9f566b505a78574f4b.png

2. Well, there was this one challenge... I basically had to go around my college, and head out in the woods once... But, then the challenger almost tried to get me to head back into school grounds, deadass when I was already in position to pop. There was NO way i'd make it back, so I guess that's..backing down? Declining? Either way, it was good... but COLD.

image.thumb.png.807e4b591c4fcc646be629b4590d6e60.png
3. There...there was one this one challenge. I was holding, and one part of it meant i had to wash my hands in a public bathroom.... I seriously dribbled down my thighs, and someone saw me.... They were asking if I was okay, and... I didn't lose it, but it was INCREDIBLY embarassing
image.thumb.png.679e2c8cafcd141e6aaeda8a3fee5707.png

4. I had to go out a WINDOW once!
image.thumb.png.14d4aa123afe9091c2b1a95b27638a6c.png

5. So, no joke, no lie... One time, I was just trying to hold for an experiment... .Made my way between classes.. and i felt a bit of a... Gurgle. I thought i could manage it, but it got Really bad...to the point when I got into the stall, and locked it... My body gave up, INCHES from the toilet. Once I stopped, it was everything i could do to just.... Skip out unseen, get changed, and get home.

SPOILER: MESSY WARNING (long story, don't expect more of these)

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.4e70380ab36ef31a42e614034fa9bc32.png

To Akeno

Someone told me demons don't need to #2, It is true?

Did you already saw Rias BURSTING

How was the closer call that you had?

can show us your panties? ... do not misunderstand, I just want to make sure you do not leak....all for science!! It is all.

To Ayra

Your bladder is gigant, but What about your tummy? Had some tummy problem already?

To Kozuko

you owe some envy of Akeno because she's holding up the pressure of 6 candy?

what was the best challenge you have ever had (which you liked best)

To Yuno

Yuno thinks that having Faust lewd Yuno's boobs or other naughty place could help her hold her tank tinkle?

Yuno already had a tummy accident? ( Candy : Tummy )

How was the worst Yuno's tummy problem, What Yuno did to have this tummy problem and How Yuno solve It?

Edited by Jony (see edit history)

Last tinkle candy to Sanni.

Could you explain you complicated layer fetish and how you implement them in your omo type escapade?

Can you recount one time where your layers help you escape an embarrassing situation?

You also seem to be the type that prioritize other things over you bladder, are you just overly confident in your ability?

How are you holding up right now? Can you Explain how full and the pressure of the belt?

4 hours ago, Jony said:

To Akeno

Someone told me demons don't need to #2, It is true?

Did you already saw Rias BURSTING

How was the closer call that you had?

can show us your panties? ... do not misunderstand, I just want to make sure you do not leak....all for science!! It is all.

To Ayra

Your bladder is gigant, but What about your tummy? Had some tummy problem already?

To Kozuko

you owe some envy of Akeno because she's holding up the pressure of 6 candy?

what was the best challenge you have ever had (which you liked best)

To Yuno

Yuno thinks that having Faust lewd Yuno's boobs or other naughty place could help her hold her tank tinkle?

Yuno already had a tummy accident? ( Candy : Tummy )

How was the worst Yuno's tummy problem, What Yuno did to have this tummy problem and How Yuno solve It?

up to 5 questions per post

17 minutes ago, Biku said:

up to 5 questions per post

To Akeno

1) Someone told me demons don't need to #2, It is true?

2) Can show us your panties? ... do not misunderstand, I just want to make sure you do not leak....all for science!! It is all.

To Ayra

3) Your bladder is gigant, but What about your tummy? Had some tummy problem already?

To Kozuko

4) You owe some envy of Akeno because she's holding up the pressure of 6 candy?

To Yuno

5) Yuno thinks that having Faust lewd Yuno's boobs or other naughty place could help her hold her tank tinkle?

( Sorry for that )

On 3/27/2019 at 4:40 PM, AkenoSama said:

Question to Akeno

Humm....interesting, if this is making you feel indifferent, I believe Akeno could apply a small and tightening massage on the lower abdomen?

Could you spread your legs and pull off your shirt and maybe even your bra if you want to give us an extra show while you're in your massage?

Question to Asuna

as you dealt with situations where there was a long and tiring battle, you had already consumed a few gallons of Potions, nature would inevitably call you, as vice dealing with an exploding bladder, a deadly combat, and being forced to drink even more??

Question to Arya

Has ever happened to his giant bladder fill to the point where his bulge stretch and jam his belt or button of the pants?

I have a private request for goddess Saril, Saril could persuade the author to remove the walls and bathroom's door, if the girl wants the relief she will have, but the small price in return would be a small show and the absence of privacy. ( or if that's too much, maybe a consolation prize would be x-ray glasses for the audience to enjoy the show behind the wall )

Akeno: A light massage.? Perhaps.. -Hands on said abdomen-Mmm.. I don't want to strip entirely just yet... But, maybe a peek of my belly should do for now?
image.thumb.png.dbfdf8c247308bf27fe6197df471540e.png

Asuna: I've not been in THAT dire a state, while ALSO being in THAT dire a state... I mean...Either I have to chug the potions, or pee.. but not both!
image.thumb.png.110b440d59cc1bfe3dafd3740821037a.png
Arya: N..Noooo.. No, thankfully. Haven't gotten to the point where I jammed my belt, or popped any buttons.... But it feels like it sometimes....
image.thumb.png.67276a9db41ae76969a6b5e079e96799.png