• Asuna Yuuki
    • Giggles the Klown

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Akeno: A..a..Aaaa.     Yuno: Most... most shameful? W..well...Faust hasn't asked For Yuno to do anything... But.... He has..hinted at wanting to see Yuno... in

"I don't wanna answer that, but they're small""They're...modest"

Ak: I...i dont know if i can even get up...   Ak: ...   Yu: if just Yuno, a close call. So long as no on

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Red Simpson said:

A few questions for Emily and Akino.

1. How are you holding up?

2. What will you do if you win?

3. Would you like a drink? *Hands out a bottle of water for each girl.*

(how are you holding up?)

Akeno: Mmm. Could be worse
Emily; perfectly fine, thank you.

(What if you win?)

Akeno: Ohhh, I dont know. I'm sure I could think of... something
Emily: get straight to work. I imagine. Though,as for what that entails...

(Drink?)

Akeno; we've been provided plenty, thanks
Emily: I'm fine. Thanks
image.thumb.png.c5227aa8164241b2e93741a37a90e395.png
1. On the show? Very, very few! Like, two or three tops! I'm a professional, after all

2. Cut to Commercial! I need time to change, so people aren't just looking at my wet pants! It's a comedy show, after all!

3. Nope! Not YET, but i plan to eventually!
image.thumb.png.eca1dcbeac54805aa77d7ff256c64302.png

5 hours ago, Dededesciple said:

To Emily

Whats your most embarrassing accident outside of Omo idol? 

'I don't want to say, but....if you must know...I was...overfilled, and didn't want to shame myself... So, I moved to a pot, pulled my...clothes down and started to go...but then, someone HEARD me, I pulled up my...clothes and....'image.thumb.png.85847f15b74818dda69ad7614bee6219.png
Edited by Biku (see edit history)
14 hours ago, AkenoSama said:

For Akeno, what challenge you estimate that you had the biggest bulge bladder here at the show

For Asuna, How does it feel to wet the bed on the first night of the show?

"Ohhh, probably the 'Be Sexy' Challenge.... Wanted to wait for the right moment. "
"Bedwetting on the first day? T..that didn't...! I didn't...!"
image.thumb.png.d5638d41b4915b25f7707803bf546e5f.png

12 hours ago, daveshuyi said:

1. Asuna, what is the most desperate you have ever been?

2. Asuna, have you ever wet yourself

3. Akeno, have you ever wet yourself?

1: "The Six hours doing guildwork before. It was horrible...! You'd think there would have been SOME time to handle that during the day!

2: "O..of course not.. N..never that bad...anyways..."

image.thumb.png.95bcac4b8185b47f4e4fa9b7cb98a97e.png

3:" Heheh.. Perhaaaaps " *sip*
image.thumb.png.ac7c244d84ce4656d085e95ab759aa9a.png
49 minutes ago, Dededesciple said:

To Yuno

In terms of omorashi how far would you go at Faust request?

To Emily

You seem to get quite flusterd when talking about this stuff, why do you want to win and have your wet panties displayed for all to see in a popular magazine?

To Giggles

Are your clown pants hard to clean when wet?

Yuno: "A..as far as he asks.. Though, Yuno is still adverse to.... Tummy troubles. "image.thumb.png.ef9557912fc846f417c4a85ed411887f.png

Emily: "Because it's a competition, and I strive to be nothing less than the best at what I do..... "
image.thumb.png.d398f0bd2e9d4eb0fc61eb1b67a13a28.png

Giggles: "Nahhh, just time-consuming. They're very washable, even with all the Nuka-Cola I drink. "image.thumb.png.000d38d5ddd1646eb76df9be9126132e.png

5 hours ago, AkenoSama said:

Akeno, What is bigger, your bladder or boobs?

Yuno, Have you had to hold your gas in your tummy until your limit before ? and what was the situation?

Akeno: "Mmm... I do wonder too."
image.thumb.png.b758ebb4c11ce7fdebb45f9549da6f3c.png

Yuno: "Yuno... doesn't have problems with that... Too bad... Yuno just has problems when it's more... Solid. "

image.thumb.png.d7aed52fc5ee486d4bf1282df23cb77d.png

3 hours ago, Luna said:

For Taylor

Can we see your six pack? 😉

For Sanni,

Does you bladder bulge through your jumpsuit and hidden layers when your bursting? For example,drink Faust's unknown beverage n the 'Be Sexy' Challenge. 

Taylor: I mean, I'm not opposed...
image.thumb.png.c4621157079012a0f72f2a1e4fd4e20a.png

Sanni: Not Too Badly, I think... Then again, it's hard to really get to that limit in the first place....
image.thumb.png.25d15d157cf8053f6c51dfe77bd0d9e5.png

AuthorFaust: So, to spice things up for both you commenters, and for our Artist... We've decided to give our lovely attendees to this Q&A some....

Delicious Candies! [x3]

Biku: They're a special blend, intended to have certain effects, if you catch my drift.

AuthorFaust: They will make certain sensations more... urgent, if you provide them with one of your questions to our girls. Though, as for which...

[Each commentor has gained 3 candies to offer to the girls. These are sweet treats, that raise either bladder, or tummy urges. Please specify in your post which you prefer to raise in your target]

Biku: And don't get any funny ideas. These are for raising urges...not for causing... incidents.

AuthorFaust: So if you want to see someone shifting in agony.. now's your chance.

Oh my...bonus candies! This should be interesting.

Questions:

1. Maya - Would you say you're better at holding it in than Emily is?
2. Maya (Bladder urge candies x1) - Let's see if you're up to the test. Do you think you can hold it through some more questions before getting relief? Remember, this is all training for your big debut in the Omo Idol challenges.

3. Yuno - Out of all of the girls present, who would you personally root for if you were an audience member?
4. Yuno - Going along the same vein as the last question, who'd you like to see burst out of everyone?

5. Emily - Who would you consider your personal rival for supremacy out of all of the other nine contestants?

Well! In that case! I have a candy for You-no! (Number #2 candy for Yuno)

And a question! Have you ever had to wait for a long time because someone was using the bathroom and you really needed to go?

And a question for Emily as well! If you're in a queue for the toilet and you really need to use it, would you let out a toot to alleviate the pressure and hopefully make it?

Candy for Akeno ( tinkle ) 

Akeno how you feel knowing that I'm giving you this special candy with only one obvious purpose?

Yuno, How was the first time when you ate a taco without know the catastrophe consequence? Please elaborate

Candy to Yuno ( tummy/ gas urge ) challenge to Yuno, Yuno can't expel any gas here If Yuno fails she must be punished 

Edited by AkenoSama (see edit history)