Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Omorashi Game

Hey community,

So, I've been on here for a while now, and I've been wondering if there are other programmers like me out there that would like to make an omorashi game. It would kind of be like Aquarius and others out there, but instead, be more realistic (not tile-based grid-movement) but still with a similar RPG feature. Also, I've noticed that all the games here have been lacking updates, so I thought people would also like a new game to play. I was thinking of using a private repository at GitHub <-- (if you don't know and want to find out).

If anyone wants to help me create this (programmer, artists, etc.), I'm still thinking of a platform (probably not browser-based or mobile yet) and which language to make it with. Regardless, I would also like some feedback and some ideas/stuff you guys want to see in a new omo game!

I would use html-commands with JavaScript and e.g. a "turn page when clicking the image"-effect and probably icons would be better instead of words - could be time-saving because no actual translations would be required in addition.

I think I could help more with suggestions of the scenes / how they could look like, than programming or drawing them.

maybe the game could be something like interaction with the character/player: the start could be similar to e.g. "Sims" or "Fallout", choose a gender and name, probably also age or body-features, clothes, etc. - then the player gets the question, if he/she is sure that all abilities are okay like that (mentioned in a summary with the pic of his/her character)

that game could choose a preferred location and if he wants to be the role (or his/her hobby should be) "the voyeur" or "the active part", so the story would vary with the actions the player would choose.

more locations could be like: the forest, a highschool, at a concert, shopping-mall, vehicle (with traffic-jam), etc. also adding the option of an inventory for the player: if clichee-like, then a handbag for women, or sportbag for guys. a backpack in general / additional places for storing stuff, etc.

and similar to "Pokemon", the player would either find specific stuff on their way and put it into their inventory / could use it or " that's not the time to use it now", things could be unlocked later and also a mobile-device could be used to exchange numbers with strangers, different character-names could be typed-in by the player and remembered by the gaming-system (if it's not too hard to implement?)

additionally the game could include a calendar, timezones, dates, etc. probably a clock on the mobile-phone? and human-attibutes like being hungry, wanting to rest, get hydrated and especially bladder-bulge and omo-stuff.

maybe additional (or unlockable) paths could be either use keys / coins / stuff / skills / other online users (as teams) / etc. to unlock them, maybe also a bar with experiences or karma would be nice?

would time-travel or more like public-transportation sound cool to be in-game? because the last option could include wetting/desperation-parts, while time-travel could have other features, e.g. reach far-away destinations in a faster way, etc.

let me know if these thoughts would be kinda useful or if you're more thinking of a different style for your game, Plifasrof?