First time wearing Diaper, public

Wow! That's awesome, i love the freedom of wearing in public and the secret of wetting and no one else knows! Great pics!

9 hours ago, Ajax7408 said:

More please!

Just now, Canarashi said:

Wow! That's awesome, i love the freedom of wearing in public and the secret of wetting and no one else knows! Great pics!

Thank you guys!

Super cute!!!! I love your shorts as well. The pattern is super cute. 

This is great. You should get some better sized adult diapers or teen pull-ups sometime if you like the feeling.

I recommend you try real adult tabbed diapers in a size that fits you snugly, there is nothing as good as them :3

Very nice photos ans story, thanks!

Very nice choice of clothes there 😘 Nice experience overall, I'm glad you have fun!

On 3/17/2019 at 1:25 PM, raikori said:

i pee slowly so the diaper won't leak and shivers

Aaah, pee shivers are one of the best parts 😊

This is honestly my first time hearing about diaper extenders - is it a bigger PVC backing with tapes, and no filling? Is it the slightly pinkish part with the bow decoration on the pictures? And the carrot-flower-bunny-on-white is the baby diaper? Sorry for being a bit stupid - I have a problem visualizing it. But I'm very interested, because most of the cute diapers that I'd love to wear doesn't fit me either. Can you link where you got it?

Also, I love the plushie shelf in the background; would cuddle the shit out of that penguin 😃

7 hours ago, BabyDreams said:

Very nice choice of clothes there 😘 Nice experience overall, I'm glad you have fun!

Aaah, pee shivers are one of the best parts 😊

This is honestly my first time hearing about diaper extenders - is it a bigger PVC backing with tapes, and no filling? Is it the slightly pinkish part with the bow decoration on the pictures? And the carrot-flower-bunny-on-white is the baby diaper? Sorry for being a bit stupid - I have a problem visualizing it. But I'm very interested, because most of the cute diapers that I'd love to wear doesn't fit me either. Can you link where you got it?

Also, I love the plushie shelf in the background; would cuddle the shit out of that penguin 😃

I purchase it from her 🙂 https://twitter.com/sgr_poupee

Try tena slip active fit maxi or ultima if you feel like really peeing yourself in public. They are very discreet but they hold a ton (at least 2 bigger wettings for me).

Other than that: absolutely cute and sexy pictures, thank you!

Adorable. :3

On 3/21/2019 at 3:56 AM, rachelkirwan said:

Thank you for sharing! How delightful!

Thank you >///<

I never done diapers in public but ive worn depends in public and it was hard for me, its a mind trick for me. Ik im protected but at the same time my body doesnt wanna let go because it knows im not on the toilet, im just standing out in the open. I tried once with those and i couldnt do it, i just wet it in the privacy of my car

Walmart was my first time just a couple weeks ago and sensation made me very aroused

Lovely, thank you for sharing! Also, cute diaper choice 

On 3/18/2019 at 2:42 PM, Padded_girl said:

I recommend you try real adult tabbed diapers in a size that fits you snugly, there is nothing as good as them :3

Very nice photos ans story, thanks!

I can second this recommendation as well. The pull up style are simple to put on, but tend to sag and can actually be more noticeable than more traditional tabbed diaper. You can still use an extender/booster pad with them if you like, and they will hold a lot more and are less likely to leak. That said, great story and pics! Would love to hear more if you try it again!