Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Pantyhose and "penetration holding"

Two questions for/about the ladies please. 

1. What happens when you pee in panyhose?

I don't recall ever seeing a video of this, at least none good enough for me to remember. I've got a pretty good amount of imagination and viewing experience for all kinds of clothes and positions, but not pantyhose.

2. Is it easier or harder to hold when something is penetrating inside you? 

I won't press for answers since it's a privately sensitive topic. I'm sorry I don't know how to word this. But when we gotta go, we get the urge to clutch ourselves down in the crotch, fold our legs over, squeeze, etc. But what if something were penetrating inside? Does it feel good? Hurt worse? Makes it easier?

I'm less interested in sex toys / your man during sex, and more curious about, like, can you fold up your clothes or dig your fingers inside and hold it that way?

Edited by Slater (see edit history)

I can answer both questions 🙂 

A lot of the women in Japanese wetting include pantyhose with their business attire., so if you do want to see for yourself those are pretty common. Pantyhose isn't really absorbent because of the material and how sheer it is, pee will just flow through it. It's good for video and photos as it does make it glisten in the light and can show the wet trail if it's a light denier. With wet pantyhose is loses it's silky feeling and kinda becomes clingy lol bit weird feeling but I like it. 

As for the second question, for me personally it kinda brings a lot of blood down to the nether regions, which somewhats distracts from the bladder desperation feeling but intensifies the feeling to climax. So in retrospect, it does help and it doesn't lol. Btw this feeling isn't the same as using my hand to hold while I pee dance when I'm desperate, that's more like a helping hand feeling for my bladder muscles. 

Oh interesting on the blood to nether regions, I thought only guys had that when they get a boner. 

So what if your helping hand dug up inside? Like trying to hold desperately, is jamming a wad of your skirt and underwear up into it or stuffing your hand in an option for the helping hand?

I take it if you climax, you pretty much lose it? 

Sorry for my ignorance.

Normal nylon pantyhose are very thin and not absorbent at all, so pee is going through more or less unchallenged and only make them wet and shiny, so it's obvious what happened. Winter pantyhose, DEN 60 or more are a bit more absorbent, but still not enough to hold any significant amount of pee. They only show wetness more, especially if they are of a light colour. 

Yup pantyhose mostly just let the pee pass trough altough when it's coming strong it will get out from your sides and go to the back , so you just end up with a wet bum and legs.

And penetration for me doesn't help at all, it's true that with arousal your need to pee decreases but having something big inside just makes me want to pee more ( Idk if it's because it hits my bladder or smth). Tampons on the other hand are the oposite, it's super difficult to pee with one on, even if I am at my breaking point!