Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Lucky: Audition official OMORPG update thread

Etchyfox here!

I will be doing a special hold tomorrow 4/5/19 beginning at 9 CST to celebrate the release of my first omo themed game here: Audition.

The hold will happen in the omo.org discord channel in omo_live!

I will hold until either I wet, the time reaches 4PM CST or one hour has passed since the last sale of the game.

There are 21 achievements in the game. The person to name each in the discord channel will be rewarded with giving me a minor challenge or request! (If it is too extreme I have the right to refuse) Each person may only issue 2 challenges, one from an achievement and one from a review.

Reviews, good or bad are also rewarded with minor challenges/requests! Please do not feel obligated to give me good reviews! Be honest!

Looking forward to it tomorrow!

I like it, but it's got a few issues:

The biggest thing being that you remain in control of Lucky during cutscenes. Doesn't really break anything from what I've seen, but it looks weird.

Other things that would be nice changes:

1. Putting completed spells/potions into a different list from their recipes.
  2. An indicator that Lucky has wet herself, like inflicting her with a status effect that lasts until you clean her up.
  3. More teasing from the demons if Lucky is wet. Seems odd that they comment on her about to pee herself, but not if she has peed herself.
  4. Achievement list