Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Greeting everyone this is my first ever interactive story it's set in a world far away from us and in time long forgotten filled with luscious green fields, busy towns, deep oceans and volcanic underworlds. Now the character is female, over 18 and can use a sword and a bow but everything else (looks personality ect.) will be yours to choose....Also as well as a bladder counter their will be a trust and drunkenness counter, as we go through the story our character will gain and lose trust on us (as a observer characters.) and can get drunk which could create some funny or awkward scenes for our hero.

One final point before I let you guys create a character if anyone has any kind of art skill do feel free to post them on here, I've seen some of the work that people have done and it's amazing and it would give us a better insight to this world and our character.

Thanks so much and now.....CREATE!!!! let your imaginations run free.

Just as a quick edit the character will be wearing a kind of short skirted tunic and tights with some form of boots and is naked when she goes to bed.

Edited by Red Simpson (see edit history)
6 hours ago, UnDefined_404 said:

Name: idk

Height: 5’3

Bladder size: 650ml

Breast size: A cup

Hair: Short, black hair

Personality: Does not trust others easily. Enjoys holding, peeing in places that are not toilets, and wetting, especially in public and when one notices

shall we call her Lucy? or do you have a better name?

16 hours ago, UnDefined_404 said:

Personality: Does not trust others easily. Enjoys holding, peeing in places that are not toilets, and wetting, especially in public and when one notices

Correction: Does NOT intentionally wet, but does like to hold to her limit

10 hours ago, Red Simpson said:

shall we call her Lucy? or do you have a better name?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Brilliant now we can begin.

Evelyn wakes up to a bright sunny morning with a little bit of chill in the air, she lays in bed while her eyes adjust to the light of the sun. she then sits up rubs her eyes and stretches, as she stretches her bladder pangs from holding her pee all night. (currently her bladder holds 375ml of pee.) The pang sends a slightly pleasant tingle throughout her body as she lightly holds herself through the duvet before getting out of bed. Her naked body now fully revealed to the world as she tidies her bed.

"What a busy day I have ahead of me..." she says to herself.

"I need to collect wood from the nearby forest that'll mostly have slimes possibly bandits, then go into town to see if anyone needs my help before going to the underwater kingdom of Aquaria as an enchantress needs me to gather some things for....something." Her bladder then pangs again.

"But should I pee first or just get dressed and start on the tasks at hand?"

Here's where you guys decide what Evelyn should do, just to help she has 4 kinds of short skirted tunics.

Green: resistance to poisons.

Blue: helps to breath underwater.

Red: resistance to fire.

the 4th one you can make up.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I’m all for the yellow tunic. 1% increase in strength per 10 mL bladder filled sounds like a good ratio. The kidneys typically produce about 35 - 50 mL per hour, so that’s about 4-5% increase in strength every hour (unless drinking a lot or consuming alcohol). 

She should of course wait. Firewood to be gathered and some increased strength would help it go faster. She’s already about a third stronger than empty.