Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Girl wets diaper in public

I was curious about the thread title "Girl wets diaper in public". I was kind of wondering what is so special about doing that? I mean - isn't that part of the point of a diaper, so that you can wet in public? What is there to see? I don't see what is so daring or exciting about seeing somebody wetting when there isn't really anything to see.

Turns out the thread title is a totally inaccurate anyway. It's not even the title of the video in the link. There is no public wetting of any kind. We see her walking through a supermarket with some sneaky flashes of diaper above her jeans waist. But then it cuts to seeing her pee onto the diaper, clearly in the comfort of her own home. Nothing public about that at all!

Edited by Zipzop (see edit history)
On 3/12/2019 at 5:24 PM, Zipzop said:

I was curious about the thread title "Girl wets diaper in public". I was kind of wondering what is so special about doing that? I mean - isn't that part of the point of a diaper, so that you can wet in public? What is there to see? I don't see what is so daring or exciting about seeing somebody wetting when there isn't really anything to see.

Turns out the thread title is a totally inaccurate anyway. It's not even the title of the video in the link. There is no public wetting of any kind. We see her walking through a supermarket with some sneaky flashes of diaper above her jeans waist. But then it cuts to seeing her pee onto the diaper, clearly in the comfort of her own home. Nothing public about that at all!

instead of complaining post a better one yourself

great vid