Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

SheeWee Experiments

23 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

Shewee is the award winning portable urinating device for women.

Shewee allows women to urinate whilst standing and without removing clothes.

Shewee and its complimentary product range are ideal products for camping, travelling, festivals, long car journeys, and any kind of outdoor pursuit where the toilet facilities are absent or less than desirable.

There's another type of "portable urinating device for women" which "allows women to urinate whilst standing and without removing clothes", and suitable for all the above scenarios 😉

Guest DarthBane93

So hot! I'm really glad you enjoyed it 😄 Hope you continue to have all the misadventures with it, it's something like 10,000 reps to master any one technique right!  😉

My girlfriend has something similar to one of these. She's pretty practiced at it, and has only had one issue with it in the time we've been hiking and camping together. It was a bit of a doozy though.

We were camping at a hike-in campsite halfway up a modest Northeastern mountain. As she normally does, she pulled it out and stood a little way off from the tent. I wasn't paying close attention, but I realized at some point that she had had the device misaligned, and had wet herself—significantly. She then sat down just inside the tent to take off her boots so she could then remove her wet pants. After a moment she said, "I'm still peeing." She has a bladder of steel, but for whatever reason stopping partway through her pee hadn't worked out for her this time, and she made a puddle on the tent floor. Fortunately it was waterproof, and I mopped it up with one of our little camp towels while she squatted over some moss to finish up.

She hadn't brought a second pair of pants, so when we summited the mountain the next day she had to wear just a base layer on the bottom.

On 3/14/2019 at 10:34 PM, kochel428 said:

My girlfriend has something similar to one of these. She's pretty practiced at it, and has only had one issue with it in the time we've been hiking and camping together. It was a bit of a doozy though.

We were camping at a hike-in campsite halfway up a modest Northeastern mountain. As she normally does, she pulled it out and stood a little way off from the tent. I wasn't paying close attention, but I realized at some point that she had had the device misaligned, and had wet herself—significantly. She then sat down just inside the tent to take off her boots so she could then remove her wet pants. After a moment she said, "I'm still peeing." She has a bladder of steel, but for whatever reason stopping partway through her pee hadn't worked out for her this time, and she made a puddle on the tent floor. Fortunately it was waterproof, and I mopped it up with one of our little camp towels while she squatted over some moss to finish up.

She hadn't brought a second pair of pants, so when we summited the mountain the next day she had to wear just a base layer on the bottom.

Thanks for sharing, that must have been chilly!

On 3/14/2019 at 3:33 PM, DarthBane93 said:

So hot! I'm really glad you enjoyed it 😄 Hope you continue to have all the misadventures with it, it's something like 10,000 reps to master any one technique right!  😉

And I have been practicing 😉

On 3/14/2019 at 1:11 PM, peeople said:

You'd better wear a skirt when using it.

Definitely an option.