Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Old video that disappeared from xtube

Hey guys, there was a video on xtube with long excellent amateur desperation. There were two separate videos of two holding attempts done by the same girl in the same position. She was sitting in a chair that has the bottom cut out, and she was nude. It depicted a 30 min desperation scene where she struggles to hold, starting with small leaks to big ones, then full on release. The second scene was similar, but only 15 min or less, most likely directly after the 30 min one, where she tries a hold again, with quicker muscle failure, eg, bigger leaks and faster full release. I’m looking for the first part, if anybody has a copy, I’d greatly appreciate it! Thank you!

I've always loved this video and the second part. Watching the slow build of desperation and hearing her drinking throughout the video and seeing her squirm and fidget and the eventual slow loss of control from drips to leaks to spurts is wonderful. If only there were more videos like this.

Not to mention seeing how aroused she gets from being desperate.

1 hour ago, New_Macca said:

This is unusual and fantastic thanks for bringing to my attention by sharing. It seems clear she is still very desperate when the video cuts off so I imagine the other video you mention is good as well

It is. And since you don't seem to know it yet, here you go. 😉

Again, nudity warning (obviously)

• 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...