Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The end of Omujo Onutsu Joshi

The final chapter of Omujo Omutsu Joshiwas just published, and I have to say I really loved this series and I’m sad to see it end. I’ll post a link to the final chapter down below.

If anyone has recommendations for other soft core omutsu comics to check out, please let me know! I’ve found decent stuff on nhentai, but most of it hasn’t been translated yet, and a lot dips into problematic sub genres. Western comics or Manga suggestions are welcome!

https://kissmanga.com/Manga/Omujo-Omutsu-Joshi/Ch-028---We-are-OMUJO?id=497685

That was the last one? It felt really anti-climactic to me, probably because I'm sucker for love stories and hoped he'd live happy ever after with Ichigo. Have you read The Diapered and the Dead? It's not a comic, it's a written fiction but it's really great and features an incontinent girl who needs diapers just like 'Omujo Omutsu Joshi' does. There's also Sketchman's 'Soft and White' which I find myself going back to read over and over. I remember when it first came out and I've loved it ever since. Also about an incontinent schoolgirl who needs to wear diapers. And then of course 'Elfen Lied' the original manga actually featured (guess what) an incontinent schoolgirl who needs diapers! She never appeared in the anime which is a shame because it's one of the most famous TV shows of all-time. I just hope one day this aforementioned theme will appear in a mainstream anime.

On 3/10/2019 at 7:21 PM, Ajax7408 said:

That was the last one? It felt really anti-climactic to me, probably because I'm sucker for love stories and hoped he'd live happy ever after with Ichigo. Have you read The Diapered and the Dead? It's not a comic, it's a written fiction but it's really great and features an incontinent girl who needs diapers just like 'Omujo Omutsu Joshi' does. There's also Sketchman's 'Soft and White' which I find myself going back to read over and over. I remember when it first came out and I've loved it ever since. Also about an incontinent schoolgirl who needs to wear diapers. And then of course 'Elfen Lied' the original manga actually featured (guess what) an incontinent schoolgirl who needs diapers! She never appeared in the anime which is a shame because it's one of the most famous TV shows of all-time. I just hope one day this aforementioned theme will appear in a mainstream anime.

Is the girl in Elder lied just in like 2 chapters later on, or is she featured through the whole thing?

On 3/11/2019 at 12:16 AM, tenck5k said:

The ending sucked because it got axed if I remember correctly. A shame, but not all that surprising...

Mind if I ask where you found this?

• 3 weeks later...