Sign In

Pistons, Shafts, and Pressure Valves

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Well you take all the time deciding ye loike, I'm goin' for a piss." Moira says, sighing and stepping around into the alley. "What!?" Charlotte exclaims, startled. "You're not just going to pe- to

"We can go to the hill just outside town." Moira says. She turns and begins to walk away. When she doesn't hear Charlotte following, she turns around. Charlotte's stood in place, bent over double, han

"Hey, Moira." Comes a man's voice. "You're sleepin' in the alley way again." Moira groans as she opens her eyes. The light hurts as it floods in. She shields her eyes and blinks, letting herself get

Posted Images

"She looks pretty harmless." Moira whispers to herself, watching the girl in front of her. She picks her helmet off the floor, only to drop her note-pad. Every time she picks something up, something else takes it's place. "I can't believe everyone's runnin' away fram this."

"hmm?" Charlotte exlaims. Was that a noise? She stands up on the spot and spins around, just too slowly to catch a young elf girl slip back behind the red-brick wall in front of her. "Hello?" Charlotte asks, feeling nerves take over. "Is...is s-someone there?" She whispers. She slowly reaches for her musket, pulling it over her shoulder. She cocks back the hammer and holds it in front of her. She wraps her hand around the grip, waiting for someone to show. She's heard the stories of brutal savages and the things they do, and a wave of dread runs over her as she imagines she might be about to experience a story of her own...

Moira stands by the wall, wondering if she's making the right choice. The Legion's known for it's attitude to foreigners. It shoots them and then takes their land. And now it's here...Moira can't help but be underwhelmed. She can barely hold on to her helmet, let alone a nation. She takes a deep breath, wraps her hand around her gun, and pokes her head around the corner.
"Hello?"

A Savage! Charlotte screams, throwing up an arm over her face and trying to fire her musket. The gun goes off with an air-shattering clap, sending all the birds in the town into the sky. Charlotte doesn't see if she's hit anything, having clamped her eyes shut in fear. She freezes in place, one leg raised up, waiting for something to happen as the smoke clears around her.

Part005.thumb.png.9ec81705e66a12d00f4da9f3ae8ee37f.png

"Hey, d'you moind?" Moira says. "You mighta had me eye out wi' that."
She lets her hand slide off the butt of her revolver and steps into the open. The girl springs back into life.
"G-Get back savage!" She shouts. "I-I'll shoot! D-don't think I won't!"
"And knock out another window?" Moira asks, stepping forward. "Oh heavens noo, you moight break another window." She adds, stepping closer still. The girl in turn starts to step back.
"W-who are you!?" The girl splutters, feeling behind her with her foot, shuffling backward slowly. She wrestles with her gun, trying her best to get a grip on it, but it keeps slipping out her hands.

A real savage! Charlotte can't believe it - what could she do? The savage is getting closer, and Charlotte's already fired once. Still, the savage couldn't know that, right?
"You stay w-where you are!" Charlotte stammers, trying to make herself sound tough. "I am-" She stutters, her voice breaking. "I am a scout of the Iron Legium- Legion! Stay back!"
"You're wit' the legion?" The girl asks, stopping still. Charlotte keeps walking backwards, until her foot catches the pavement below her. She's suddenly aware of a blunt pain on her backside as she lands on the floor. She pushes herself backwards onto floor with her hands and feet, her warm musket resting on her legs.
"G-get back!"
"Oim back." The girl says back to her. "Need a hand up?"
"D-do..." Charlotte stutters. She almost can't believe what she's hearing. "You speak English!"
"Well yeah. What else would oi speak?"
"I...um..." Charlotte mumbles, feeling something grow cold between her legs. She blushes and slams her legs shut, trying to stand up. She slips and lands on her backside again.

Part006.thumb.png.c9fbe8e968fcf2ed68d935f98e5c1afd.png

"Look, do ye need a hand up?" Moira asks, quickly beginning to pity the young girl in front of her. "This ain't a great first impression of the feared legion you're meant tae be representin'."
"I...I'm fine..." The girl says, clambering to her feet. She hugs her rifle to her chest.
"Oh you can give me that for a start." Moira says, pointing to the gun. "Oi don' trust ye with it."
"My...what? My notepad?" The girl asks.
"No, ye prat. Your musket."

'My musket!' Charlotte thinks. Could the savage girl know what it does? "Do you know what this is?"
"Your musket?" The girl asks. "'Course. Do oi look like a gimp?"
"A w-what? H-how could you know how this works? You're a savage!"
"Aw, I ain't tha' bad am I?" Moira asks with a smirk. "Just hand me your gun." Charlotte gulps.
"Do you savages know how to use muskets?"

"Would you stop calling me that." Moira says, starting to frown.
"W-what should I call you?" The girl asks, still hugging her musket tightly to her chest.
"Well me names Moira, yous could call me tha'." Moira says, standing with her hands on one hip. "Better than feckin savage...anyway, what's your name, Legionary?"
"I...I'm, umm..."
"Hello Umm." Moira cuts in. "It's grand tae meet ye."
"No! no, it's Charlotte." The girl says.
"Well Charlotte." Moira says, putting one hand out. "Hand me your gun, and we'll get ahn just foine."
"...no."
"What?"
"I'm n-not going to give some savage my gun!" Charlotte says.

"What? No no, you're going to give me the gun." Says Moira.
"I won't!" Charlotte shouts, pointing the musket vaguely in the direction of Moira. She's trying to make herself as imposing as she can, but the savage girl barely flinches.
"Hand it over."
"I'll shoot!" Charlotte shouts.
"Well go ahn." Moira retorts, calling her bluff. Charlotte closes her eyes tight and squeezes the trigger. The hammer smacks into the pan with a dull click. Charlotte trembles in place.

"Is it my turn now?" Moira asks, bringing her own revolver out her pocket. She pulls up her hand and points the gun at Charlotte.
"No! No! T-take it!" Charlotte says, taking the strap from around her shoulder and tossing the gun to the floor.
"T'at's better." Moira says, bending down and picking up the musket. She holds it up with her left hand, looking it up and down. "This is a chunk o' shite." She says.
"What?" Charlotte says, looking up at her.
"Don't matter." Moira says. "Roight. Let's go shopping."
"What?" Charlotte asks. "But there's no-one here..."
"That just makes it all easier." Moira responds, casting her a grin. "Come ahn, we're looking for food. Should be a bunch left behind after everyone left."
"But that's stealing"
"Oh no!" Moira says mockingly. "Jeez, I hope yous don't call the police on me!"

What a start to her first scouting job. Charlotte's already been taken prisoner by this savage girl, Moira. But she doesn't seem so bad as the stories at home had made savages sound. She speaks English - albeit in a strange way - and she's not getting her ready to be cooked alive. Just the thought makes her shudder. Instead, Moira's more intent on rooting around the town for bits of food left lying around; bits and pieces that she then makes Charlotte carry. At least she might learn something about these people - perhaps she can tell the fleet behind her that these savages aren't like the barbarians she'd heard about - maybe they could work with the legion. Well, perhaps not a thief like Moira. But for now, the Legion isn't the most pressing thing on Charlotte's mind. She'd been putting it off since she arrived, and since the savage girl has been around she hasn't really had the chance, but now it's getting urgent.
"Hey, er, Moira..."

Part007.thumb.png.ce07ea35f3daf0420e5d29536eed8c31.png

"What's up?" Moira says, pulling herself down out of a window. Charlotte's stood rather awkwardly in front of her, pressing her legs together and wriggling a little on the spot. She can tell immediately what's up.
"I, umm..." Charlotte stutters. "Could we find a privy somewhere? Soon, p-please."
"Yous actually need to go?" Moira starts. "I thought I'd just scared ye." She adds. Charlotte goes bright red.
"I didn't think you'd noticed..."
"Oh I was impressed." Moira says with a smirk. "I didn't t'ink oi was tha' scary." she teases. Charlotte gets redder and stares at the floor.
"I-I was nervous - I-I!" Charlotte stutters. "C-can we find a privy somewhere?"
"Well there's a great choice around. You've got the gutters in the road, or the alleys around - look, there's one there." Moira says, Pointing. "Could go there, not like there's anyone about to really give a shit."
"You keep privys in alley ways?" Charlotte says, looking almost impressed.
"No, ye div. Just go an the floor." Moira says. Charlotte blushes again.
"I can't just go on the floor!" Charlotte protests.
"Alroight, go in your hat then." Moira says, rolling her eyes.
"No!" Charlotte shouts.
"Well alright, piss yourself then, oi don't care."
"I'll...hold it..."
"Oither way, I'm going in the alley - keep watch would you?"
"What! No!"

"Look, you can shuffle around all day, or you can go in some alley, your choice." Moira says. "Just get a move on, will ye? Don't want te be stood around all day - and that alley's got my name an it"
Charlotte looks up at Moira. The casual attitude of just going on the floor wherever is making her rethink these people. Do these savages really just go on the floor in alley ways? Either way, Charlotte doesn't really have much of a choice...even if the idea of peeing on the floor is so odd. What should she do?

A - Pee in the alley way. There doesn't seem to be much of a choice anyway - she's bursting as it is, and the damp spot from earlier really isn't helping her case.

B - Hold on to it. She can't just go on the floor!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Well you take all the time deciding ye loike, I'm goin' for a piss." Moira says, sighing and stepping around into the alley.
"What!?" Charlotte exclaims, startled. "You're not just going to pe- to go on the floor, are you?"
"Why not?" Moira asks, pulling at the buckle of her pants. "Who's goin' tae stop us? Every bugger's left town, it's just us, and oi've got to piss. It's either here or in me trousers."
"There must be a p-privy around!" Charlotte says, practically begging for them to find somewhere - anywhere - but the dingy alley.
"What's the matter wi' you?" Moira asks condescendingly. "There's no-one around, no-one's comin' back, and - Ah, feck it. You do you."
"N-no!"
"What now?" Moira asks.
"S-someone would have to clear up!"
"What? No they won't."
"Well....well...fine!" Charlotte says, trying to look defiant as she clutches herself tightly. "I'm not going to pee on the floor like some animal!"
"No." Moira says, rolling her eyes. "You'd rather piss yoursel' loik some kid. I get ye."

Part008.thumb.png.c15fff74ed39ed262d64d76982735395.png

Charlotte can't believe what she's seeing. This girl is just going to...go! In front of her, out in the open, on the floor! Back home, only drunks and degenerates would do something like this, but here this girl seems content to just waltz into an alley way and relieve herself on the cobbles.
"Well...Hurry up!" Charlotte shouts down the alley way. "I don't want to wait around a-all day."
"Are you being funny?" Moira says, turning back around the alley way with her waist band around her thighs, baring herself out to the open. Charlotte shrieks and looks away, before tentatively looking back. Moira stands with her hips to one side, a hand rested on her bare skin. The other hand hangs loosely next to her. Between her hands there's Moira. Bare. Out in the open. Charlotte looks up to see the elf's face looking back at her with a mix of confused anger.
"Hurry up?" Moira repeats. "You haven't go all day? Do you want me to hit ye?" She asks. Charlotte shakes her head and looks down at the floor again. She looks back up slowly, staring. Moira's boots, one foot planted firmly, the other tapping in annoyance. Her pants sag around her calves where she's pulled them down. Her thighs are half-bared, and her crotch is completely exposed. Charlotte finds herself fixated on it for a moment - it looks like hers, as it should, and yet...there's something about it...Charlotte can't move her eyes away from-

"Would ye loik to commission a painting?" Moira scowls. "You'd get to look at it better, oim sure."
"S-sorry!" Charlotte says, looking straight at Moira's face to catch her glaring back. "I-I-I..."
"Hold it. I don't care." Moira says. "I've really gotta piss, and oim not waiting any more."
"N-no, I-"
"It can wait." Moira says, turning on her heels. She doesn't get to see Charlotte staring at her backside as she turns around the corner. "I can't" Moira says as she walks into the alley, trying not to dribble as she steps into privacy.

Moira takes a quick cursory glance around the alley. She doesn't need to, but by now it's force of habit. Half expecting someone to appear at any moment, Moira pushes her back against the wall. She bends down and pulls her pants over her foot. She lets them slide down her other leg and flings them to one side, out of the way of any potential splashes. She slides down the wall into a squat and takes in a breath.
No matter how many times she's done this, she always feels a slight rush. Someone could easily turn the corner - someone else who hasn't left, lurking, looting, and about to find Moira squatted so vulnerably in the alley. Moira casts the thoughts from her head - if anything happens, Charlotte's always around. She doesn't look too useful in a scrap, but she'd make good bait.

With her mind set at ease, Moira relaxes.
That familiar warm feeling of pee making it's way down runs through her, swiftly followed by relief as it makes it's way out with a splatter on the ground.
All the desperate urges, all the pent up pressure inside her just melts away as Moira starts peeing. Splattering fills the alley way, echoing around as warm pee splashes onto the floor below, pooling quickly, spreading away as more quickly pours in. A quiet hiss accompanies the splashing as pee floods out of her, more confidently now as Moira relaxes and lets nature take it's course.
Warm shivers run up Moira's back, chasing away the desperation that she'd been clinging on to for so long. A warm yellow stream pours out of the elf and onto the stony floor, flicking drips upward as it collides with the floor. The pale puddle quickly flows downhill, away from Moira. Warm air rises from the ground and brushes gently against Moira's bared backside, barely inches from the ground - and the fresh puddle growing beneath it.

Charlotte doesn't quite know what to do with herself as Moira relieves herself barely feet away from her. The splashes echo from the alley way, along with the faintest of hisses. Charlotte can almost hear each unique drip splash against the ground - and it's not helping poor Charlotte and her aching bladder. What she wouldn't give for a privy right about now - what she wouldn't give to be doing exactly as Moira's doing just around the corner - but she can't. Of course she can't. She can barely believe that Moira is. She can't be, surely. Could she? Maybe...maybe Charlotte should check, just to see if Moira's playing some mean trick on her.
'That must be it' Charlotte thinks to herself. No-one would be so...so...barbarian! As to just pee on the floor, out in the open! She had to check. There's no way Moira would be making all that splashing.
Looking up from her feet, she peers toward the alley. It looks empty, but the splattering says otherwise. Charlotte edges toward it, careful to hold herself tightly, making sure that she doesn't emulate Moira. Placing one hand on the wall, she peers around.

She is! She really is!
Charlotte turns back and leans against the wall, clutching herself tight as ever.
That girl is really - actually - just peeing! On the floor!
Charlotte can barely believe her eyes. She must be wrong. She turns her head again.
She is!
This time Charlotte can't bring herself to look away - instead, she stares at Moira, fixated. She's sat against the wall, squatting, with her backside above the ground and just...peeing. She's not got an expression of nervousness, or fear, or some face of guilt - she looks relaxed! Her eyes are closed, there's a faint smile, and beneath her, beneath her bare backside, is a strong golden stream of pee, splashing on the floor beneath her. A puddle stretches the length of the alley, pouring with the gentle slope into the gutter. The splashing practically thunders down the alley, ringing in Charlotte's ears, and torturing her poor bladder. An urgent wave begins sweeping over Charlotte...an unfamilar urge, but she knows what's going on. She's so desperate, she's been holding on for so long, her body's beginning to rebel against her. The urge is too much, Charlotte pulls herself back around the corner, doubled over, ass against the wall. Eyes clenched shut, Charlotte puts all her effort into fighting this growing pressure. She can almost feel her bladder contracting, as if it's fighting to be emptied, even through the girl's underwear. With one last push of effort, Charlotte lets out a moan, clamping her hands over herself. The world goes still for a second, and the wave hits with all it's might.
Charlotte comes within inches of succumbing. And yet, somehow, she holds it back.
The burning pressure, the heat of her almost solid bladder, it dies down, but only a little. The wave has passed, and Charlotte's underwear remains unsoaked. The damp spot from her earlier shock clings to her skin, a reminder of how close she came to losing it, and how much is still aching to be let loose. With the wave defeated, Charlotte finds herself peering around the corner for another look, just in time to catch Moira as she finishes.

Part9.thumb.png.b6716193ea9664f807b12afe9054fd54.png

Moira lets out a sigh. She's done. Empty. All the pressure inside her now lies splayed out on the floor in a puddle, picking up dust and leaves as it spreads toward the wall. Bubbles pock the edges of it, giving it some texture. One last relieved sigh and Moira stands up, careful to keep her feet from the warm puddle beneath her, but not quite careful enough - a damp, warm shock against her sole and a splash to go with it. Moira frowns and looks down. Luckily for her, her pants are hung around her still dry leg, mere inches from the puddle. She steps away from the puddle and back toward Charlotte, who's -
Whose head is disappearing back behind the wall.

'Oh god! She saw me! She must have!' Charlotte thinks. Trying not to panic, she waits, pressing her back against the wall. Moira steps around the corner - Charlotte can't see her, but she can hear her. A clomp, followed by a clomp and the sound of something being dragged on the ground. Charlotte wrests her eyes open, to see Moira's boots - and one has Moira's pants wrapped around them. Charlotte has to force herself from looking up. She sees a single drip splatter between Moira's boots. It's too much to ignore, and Charlotte's eyes snap up to see Moira's bare body, drips still clinging to her.

"Is there a reason you keep looking at me like that?" Moira asks, hand on hip again.
"L-like what!?" Charlotte blurts out, not looking any higher than Moira's waist. Moira rolls her eyes and steps one foot back.
"You keep staring at me. Whenever I'm naked." Moira states, trying to ignore Charlotte's staring. "Is there a reason my body interests you so much?"
"N-no!" Charlotte says, staring. "I-I-I just....I'm not used to seeing...someone else...naked."
"Well start getting used to it." Moira says. "I sleep in the nude too. I better not catch you at the end of my bed."
"I...just...You look so....normal." Charlotte says, finally wresting her eyes up from Moira's groin. Moira looks back at her, quite angrily now.
"Normal." Moira repeats, frowning. "The feck do you mean, 'normal'? Where you expecting me to have another arm in there?"
"N-no! That's not what I meant!" Charlotte insists, pressing her hands more firmly into herself. "You're..I mean...You looks just like the people back home...only...your ears."
"My ears?" Moira asks. She leans from one foot to the other, letting a drop slide down her thigh. "My ears aren't down there." She adds, pointing.
"No! I mean- I know, but....The only thing about you...you're...I just think..."
"Are you quite through insulting me?" Moira asks. "Or staring for that matter."
"I...um...yes."
"Roight, let's see- What is...the feck is that?"
"What?" Charlotte asks. Moira points into the distance. A red flare lights up the sky from across the shore.

The flare! Charlotte had completely forgotten about that - the call for the scouts to return! And she must have missed it!
She must have been inside some building with Moira as she rooted about for what ever she could find, and now the red flare's in the sky!
"We have to leave!" Charlotte exclaims, looking pleadingly toward Moira.
"What? Why?" Moira asks, bending down to wrap her trousers back around her boot.
"That's the red flare!" Charlotte says, hopping from foot to foot. "We need to get out!"
"The feck are you on about - look - should I keep my pants like this?" She asks, holding them just below her backside and exposing herself. "I know you like to stare." She adds, before yanking them all the way up and doing the buckle back up."
"S-stop playing around! We need to get out!" Charlotte insists.
"Why? What's the matter?"
"The red flare! They're about to begin firing!"
"What."
"The ships!" Charlotte shouts, too desperate to really think straight.
"For fecks sake - take a deep breath, tell me what's going on." Moira says.
"The..flare...I..." Charlotte stutters. She takes in a deep breath, and looks Moira in the eyes. "They fire up two flares - a white one, to tell us scouts to return, and a red flare for when they're going to open fire."
"Well why didn't ye say so." Moira says, turning away and making her way up the street, leaving her puddle behind.
"W-wait!" Charlotte shouts, hobbling after her.

"If they're going to bomb this place to shite, we better be movin', roight?"
"W-where?"
"Well." Moira says. "We got three choices."
"Can I pee first?" Charlotte asks.
"No, you missed your chance. We can go to..."

A - The cart stop. There's an inn about five minutes from town, sort of a last minute stop for anyone leaving. That's gotta have something cool lying around.

B - The hill top. We can watch the fireworks from there. There's a little stash I've been to a couple times - some drinks, some food - nothing fancy but it'll keep us going.

C - The watch tower. Ten minutes from here is the guard's watch tower on the town's border. We could let them know what's happening, maybe get some supplies off them