AB or DL?

Are you an Adult Baby or a Diaper Lover? If you are AB, what age are you?

I am a DL, though if I had to pick an age, it'd be 9 or 10. 

DL for sure.  I understand why people enjoy the AB side of things, but it’s not for me.  

I like the intersection :). I think an AB is incomplete without diapers but diapers are a little boring without an AB

Also I'm not the ABDL, Im into being the more caregiving role, so for me it's what I'm into not who I am. 

Both, really. I could be just fine wearing a diaper while playing video games and watching Netflix. Other times I'll wear and regress; sucking on my paci, coloring in my coloring book, etc. I'm also a caregiver to two littles, so sometimes I have to be a diapered caregiver too.

I like dl more. I think the acting in ABDL can be really annoying. But normally, I only like diaper videos when theres wetting in it

Truthful i would be a dl. Note im incontinent. so i dont have chose in the matter. 

I'm a DL. Age regression is something I don't enjoy doing. 

Don't mind if others do, just not my thing..

Posted (edited)

DL pretty much solely. While I would act with a woman as ABDLs would, if she wanted to, I would not prefer something like that.

Btw, I wonder if these answers just contains some bias because of the platform (because mostly DLs are here, maybe due to the targeted audience of the site) or if there are in fact more DLs than ABs.

Edited by Tailsuser

Definitely a DL over a AB. I've always seen the AB side of this life since it seems to get more shine than any other; not my cup of tea.

DL for sure.  I am not into age regression for me, but I could see being a diapered caregiver, but I'm concerned the age play could get annoying too quickly.  Also, this is very sexual for me, and I have a hard time seeing age play and sex working together.

23 hours ago, Tailsuser said:

DL pretty much solely. While I would act with a woman as ABDLs would, if she wanted to, I would not prefer something like that.

Btw, I wonder if these answers just contains some bias because of the platform (because mostly DLs are here, maybe due to the targeted audience of the site) or if there are in fact more DLs than ABs.

This is definitely more of a DL targeted audience, but that is the audience chosen.  If you went to the ddlg forums and asked the same question you'd likely have a more AB response, however, neither is an indication of how many of each are represented anywhere except in the audience chosen.

Both, actually, but tbh, I’m more of a DL

I'm a DL. I'm not really into the AB side as much but I really want to buy a My Little Pony plushy some day.

DL through and through; not into the AB side of things in any capacity.

Absolutely on the DL side. Some light AB is okay, but when it comes to pacifiers, play-acting and stuff ... it starts to be a turn-off.

I'd say I'm mostly a DL but I do find some concepts from AB to be cute. The AB act isn't one I'd partake in, but I wouldn't mind seeing someone else acting cute. Though not the full on act, just a small bit of the act.

Definitely a DL, but I think AB women are kind of cute and sexy.

On 3/19/2019 at 3:21 PM, Morphogen said:

Definitely a DL, but I think AB women are kind of cute and sexy.

I am wondering right now if I am the only one who finds regressed men turnoff? It's probably a problem on my side, but does anyone feel the same? What I am wondering about right now: Do women DL onlys think regressed men are cute and really don't like to see regressed women? Maybe I should start a topic about that...

I'm definitely a DL. AB is cute but I'm not into it for me. I think it would fun with someone else though. 

DL, i like the AB accessories and clothes but i wouldnt age regress, if i had to pick an age if i was one probably 5, not sure