Recommended Posts

Not uhh typically my thing, but legit super hot all the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we please refrain from referring to trans women as "shemale" and "futa", as such are slurs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, PrincelyDesire said:

Can we please refrain from referring to trans women as "shemale" and "futa", as such are slurs?

Can we please refrain from being offended when people refers to themselves that way?  Seriously, I won't ever call someone something they don't want to be called, but if someone refers to themselves with a certain term, why or how could it possibly offend you?  I'm a dyke for god's sake, what's it to you?

Edited by liesjeversteven
spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, PrincelyDesire said:

Can we please refrain from referring to trans women as "shemale" and "futa", as such are slurs?

If they are ok with it it’s fine. I would NOT call someone that EVER if they say it makes them uncomfortable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since there is no explicit identifier signified by the person featured in the video (besides 'shemale' in the title), all I can say is that they are lovely and have very much succeeded in getting the kind of attention from me that they are seeking :)

 

On a gender-political note, I think that this article (though- stylistically- a bit clunky) does help differentiate between gender slurs that arise in the community here:

https://medium.com/@themicheab/discussing-gender-slurs-and-anime-culture-8393c1ec6c99
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do we have ones where they pee in panties? Is there a way to pay for videos like that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/13/2019 at 7:36 PM, sobebomb said:

Do we have ones where they pee in panties? Is there a way to pay for videos like that?

Bumping for more of this content

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Why the fuck did this turn me on

I'm a straight dude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/10/2019 at 3:09 AM, themerger said:

Since there is no explicit identifier signified by the person featured in the video (besides 'shemale' in the title), all I can say is that they are lovely and have very much succeeded in getting the kind of attention from me that they are seeking 🙂

 

On a gender-political note, I think that this article (though- stylistically- a bit clunky) does help differentiate between gender slurs that arise in the community here:

https://medium.com/@themicheab/discussing-gender-slurs-and-anime-culture-8393c1ec6c99
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/9/2019 at 8:11 PM, liesjeversteven said:

Can we please refrain from being offended when people refers to themselves that way?  Seriously, I won't ever call someone something they don't want to be called, but if someone refers to themselves with a certain term, why or how could it possibly offend you?  I'm a dyke for god's sake, what's it to you?

It's the **** Van **** show, starring **** Van ****!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The following contains self pleasure, urine, jerking off, et. Just FYI. 

 

OH .... WOW.... I know, all caps ... but. (and I am blushing furiously right now)

Here is the backstory. I was working on a custom skin for someone's avatar on Second Life over 14 years ago (or more?). Her build was nearly the same as the woman in the video (just a more defined six pack and slightly larger breast size, but the nipple shape and angles were to my memory the same). The face was not the same, but with the hair, similar enough.

I worked for a couple of weeks to get the skin to the client's specifications and she provided a lot of reference photographs. My subconscious was loaded by the time I completed her new avatar. She was pleased. I was excited (and exhausted - a product of narcolepsy).

She thanked me and vanished off to who know where to show off her new self and I logged off to give my brain and eyes a rest. 

I remember leaning back in my chair and stretching up to loosen my arms. The next thing I remember I was sitting in a chair, wearing a stretchy dress. My breasts were stretching the material out and I could feel my nipples were hard . (I have full colour and sound dreams when I recall them. It sucks when they are horror ones. Other times they are confusing. Other times erotic. This time, the dream was both.)

I know I am a guy. In the dream and in RL, but I have a woman's body. I have acted, rp'd, etc. as a woman (sexually and not) so that was not the oddity. What was novel to me was that it was my POV as a woman. I was horny and started playing with my breasts.

(Watching the video was like looking into a mirror of my dream.)

I slipped the top down to my stomach and played with my breasts. At some point I noticed the dress was bunched up in my lap and uncomfortable. I pulled up the hem and I was kind of shocked I was still a guy down below. I had one hand up and one down until I felt that sudden urge to go RIGHT NOW ....

It was about this time I was fully realising I was dreaming. I was also more slowly realising that when I have to go in my dreams, I REALLY have to go out of my dreams. I saw and felt the stream hit my face, lips, mouth, hair, and chest, soaking me. I tasted the tang of my pee. I had to wake up from the dream and get to the bathroom quickly or there was going to be a mess. I hated to leave my (for once) beautiful body ... but 

I shook myself, feeling the pressure build, and knew I had to do something quickly.  I pinched my beautiful nipples.

OW!

I woke up, looking down at my hard penis pointed right at my face. My left hand was pinching my nipple and my right hand was stroking myself.

I came on my face. I also realised I had peed all over my hair, face, shirt, chair, and lap. 

This video just brought back the dream I had. Sorry for the all caps, but I hope I can be excused for it.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/13/2019 at 9:36 AM, sobebomb said:

Do we have ones where they pee in panties? Is there a way to pay for videos like that?

here  ya go 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.