Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

KozmoLotto VI: Return of the Lotto

Hi everybody! And welcome to our SIXTH KOZMO LOTTO!!!!

Its been awhile since we've had one of these, but with number five being fresh out of production, and being something I'm incredibly happy with, and the forum being LOADED with such good content lately, I figure its time to roll out the red carpet for the next lotto. As you all know I leave it open for a bit, and then sit on whatever wins for a bit longer before I actually do it, so this still gives plenty of time in advance.

For those of you new to KozmoLotto!

Kozmo-Lotto gives users a chance to have an omorashi fantasy of theirs put through the mettle by a real person. If you ever wanted to put a gal through whatever omo scenario goes through your head, now's your chance. This can be a scenario involving a place, holding until accident or whatever the end result may be, some sort of challenge, whatever fills your boots and by extension mine. You want me to see if I can make it to the bathroom after a long movie? Say no more. You want to see if I can fill up with 2L and try to clear every machine at an arcade? You got it. You getting the idea yet? You get general choice of type of outfit and all that kind of stuff within reason.

So how do you enter? Pretty easy! First go to this: https://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

It is a dice roller. Roll one single roll on the d100, then paste a screenshot of it into your post. It should look something like this:

image.png

Note: THIS IS NOT THE NUMBER THAT I WILL BE USING FOR THE ACTUAL LOTTO. MERELY AN EXAMPLE.

In the same post as said screenshot, include the scenario you're entering. I used to be quite lenient with letting people come up with scenarios later on, but there's been at least a case where I had to wait over a month for a winner to decide, so now its mandatory for your post to include the scenario you want to be done in order for the roll to be counted.

At the end of some period of time, usually when I've decided a nice substantial amount of entrants have entered, I will roll a d100 myself. Whomever has the closest number to mine is the winner! I will then at some point in the hopefully near future, put myself through this scenario, and then write about it in high detail right here in the experiences forum.

THE RULES:

1. Do not request pictures or video. There is a very select few very close friends on this site that have seen me, and its going to stay that way. However though, one of these select people is an artist who has done art for the previous Kozmo-Lotto, and done it very well indeed. Will it happen again? Maybe. Other than that possibility, the aspect will be strictly written about. Luckily, my writing on these are usually very well received so if that has you nervous about quality of content, don't be.

2. Don't use your request to try and weasel me into a holding contest or something. If I had a dollar for every single person on this site thats asked that of me I'd be one rich bitch, eh? 

4. I'm not giving away my exact location. Or even semi-general location. Don't ask what the name of the mall nearest me is for your request, I'm not stupid.

5. I don't do diapers.

6. Messing is semi restricted. Its a difficult thing, difficult to plan, difficult to clean up and deal with, you get the idea. So if that's what you want in your scenario, find a way to make it work well in a way I can actually do it without it being a near impossible pain. If you can manage that, I'll count the roll. Hell, if it won, that'd be a lotto first. Dunno how big the audience for that sort of thing is though.

7. Most importantly, I'm open to most scenarios within reason. Use common sense here. I'm not going to do anything that would expressly horribly humiliate me or destroy my reputation. I'm not going to piss my pants at the dinner table of a family reunion, or in my grandmothers car. I'm not going to stand in a line for the express purpose of exploding in the middle of all those people halfway through. I have plenty of exhibitionistic tendencies, but I have limits to what I'll do just like any other person. Again, use common sense with what you're asking for.

And with that, let the sixth Kozmo-Lotto, BEGIN!!!

image.png.1464480f9758a1afcbbfd87dca6dabf7.png

Wear a pair of light jeans (otherwise, as you wish). Drink 0.75 liters of water and leave the house. Travel around the city using public transportation (buses, subways ...). Hold your pee until you have had a small dribble. Then you are free to run to the bathroom. During the journey, you have to count how many people you think are aware of your desperation.

Watch a marathon of a tv show from an episode I randomly decide to another episode I randomly decide. Whenever a certain thing happens (for example whenever Bob says “fuck”) you take a sip of a drink. Do this until you get to the last episode I randomly decide and then sit upside down or do a handstand for a minute 

outfit: Skirt panties whatever top you want as long as you have those im ok

2B35A074-51AE-4B4E-B095-40A8728B5DEF.png

Edited by Ghostblade913 (see edit history)

Outfit: Jean shorts, like the ones you wore on your last lotto. Choose whatever top and panties you want, I'm not fussy about that as long as it is something.

Drink a lot of water, soda, etc., without it being a health risk of course, and wait until you start feeling a noticeable need to pee that most would make a trip to the bathroom for. Then, sit at your computer (taking the necessary precautions in case of a wetting of course, if need be), and read all your previous lottos. And after each one, take another big drink of water or something.

After you're done reading all the lottos, if you make it through them without so much as a leak, read your other experiences (you do seem to be able to find them all easily, and linked them all on your last lotto). If you do leak significantly on the lottos, you can skip this part if you REALLY want to and think there is no way you could make it through the rest, but if you want a bigger challenge, go for it.  After that fourth lotto, I think you'd be up to it.

Of course, no bathroom breaks until you're done reading them all. If you make it through all of them without a full-blown wetting, you win, and can pee in whatever way you want. (I'd like if you peed in your shorts, especially if you skipped Part 2, but whatever you feel most like.)

If you lose, or make it through wet after leaking a lot, I would kind of like if you rinsed your wet outfit off in the shower before undressing, but again, you don't have to if you don't want to, after it's over you can shower and change in whatever way you see fit. (I previously worded this wrong, making it sound like I was asking for a picture or video, but in no way did I, nor will I ever, I know the lotto rules and your preferences regarding that.)

(My number is just one off from one of the other numbers here. So probably not gonna win)

image.png.11c907f52c32fee49ba40d2fbd3726be.png

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)
19 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Outfit: Jean shorts, like the ones you wore on your last lotto. Choose whatever top and panties you want, I'm not fussy about that as long as it is something.

Drink a lot of water, soda, etc., without it being a health risk of course, and wait until you start feeling a noticeable need to pee that most would make a trip to the bathroom for. Then, sit at your computer (taking the necessary precautions in case of a wetting of course, if need be), and read all your previous lottos. And after each one, take another big drink of water or something.

After you're done reading all the lottos, if you make it through them without so much as a leak, read your other experiences (you do seem to be able to find them all easily, and linked them all on your last lotto). If you do leak significantly on the lottos, you can skip this part if you REALLY want to and think there is no way you could make it through the rest, but if you want a bigger challenge, go for it.  After that fourth lotto, I think you'd be up to it.

Of course, no bathroom breaks until you're done reading them all. If you make it through all of them without a full-blown wetting, you win, and can pee in whatever way you want. (I'd like if you peed in your shorts, especially if you skipped Part 2, but whatever you feel most like.)

If you lose, or make it through wet after leaking a lot, I would kind of like to see you rinse your wet outfit off in the shower before undressing, but again, you don't have to if you don't want to, after it's over you can shower and change in whatever way you see fit.

image.png.11c907f52c32fee49ba40d2fbd3726be.png

I think she said she doesn’t let people watch her unless they are close friends so probably no on the shower 

3 hours ago, Ghostblade913 said:

I think she said she doesn’t let people watch her unless they are close friends so probably no on the shower 

Oh no, I didn't mean "see" it literally, just read about it. I know the lotto rules and I'd never ask anyone to put pictures or videos of themselves up (with or without wetting) unless I knew they were fine with it, which I know she isn't and I completely respect that, being just as unwilling to do so myself.

And I hope all of what I did ask for isn't too much. I'd like to think, especially with all the optional stuff, it'll be a breeze compared to Lotto 4, with no risk of humiliation, and that she'll find it enjoyable even if she loses. If I win, of course. (I might actually be a bit nervous if I do)

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)

There's a drinking game I've played with friends called Ride the Bus which I've always imagined as being an excellent omorashi scenario!  Here are the instructions:

Materials: A standard 52 playing card deck, and plenty to drink!

Preparation: If my proposal were to be selected we could discuss the logistics of this depending on what you think is reasonable, but I would suggest some kind of Rapid Desperation setup (for those of you who don't know what this is here's a link https://pastebin.com/z728Y2y3) with the challenge starting once you are onto the "no peeing allowed" stage.  This would make the challenge a true fight against the clock!

Gameplay: Once the preparation for the challenge is complete, the game begins.  Flip over the first card of the deck.  You now have to guess if the next card in the deck will be higher or lower than the flipped card.  If you are correct, wait 1 minute and then guess again using the newest card as your "higher or lower" comparison. If you are incorrect, take a drink (whatever you think is reasonable), wait 1 minute and START FROM THE BEGINNING.  You win if you can make 6 correct guesses in a row.  I think we all know what would cause you to lose 😛

Rules Clarifications

- A tie on your guess (a 7 is shown and you flip another 7) is an automatic restart.  If you wanted to add even more challenging elements to the game, a tie could impose a specific rule (you have to spread your legs until you are able to flip another card, you must push on your bladder for X seconds, etc)

- If you use all of the cards in the deck, leave only the current "higher or lower" comparison card and your previous correct guesses out and shuffle the rest of the cards back in the deck.

Here's to hoping my number is chosen!

Screenshot (80).png

Edited by Fantasizer (see edit history)

I always feel like wetting dares have to be to some extent tailored to the individual. What some people would find impossible, others would find trivial. This challenge is maybe even more personal than most, and will probably require some fine-tuning after the fact. That said, if it's not at all appropriate, or in some way not feasible, I am fairly overflowing with challenge ideas and could come up with something else in two shakes.

This is an orgasm challenge. You are to get quite desperate (preferably, this would probably be to the point of leaking, but depending on other factors we can figure out a different threshold). Then, you are to have a certain number of orgasms before you are allowed to wet yourself. You WILL wet yourself. You'll let go and make a mess of your legs and pants, and whatever you may be sitting on. But you'll only be allowed to do that after you have come a certain number of times. How many? That depends on your body. Most women seem able to come one or two times without much difficulty, and then more times than that requires... some rest. On the other hand, some women can come every five minutes endlessly, so if that's you the number would have to be higher. For other women, coming once is a big effort, and that's fine too. But basically, you have to have something like 3-5 orgasms (or less! or more!) before you're allowed to pee. It should be an uncomfortably high number. We'll figure it out.

You should probably stay clothed if possible, but what techniques or toys or... partners? you use are up to you.

Screen Shot 2019-03-10 at 4.46.16 AM.png

My challenge is this..

Be sure to wear a thick pair of panties, a thin pair of leggings, and jeans on top. A shirt and shoes is up to you.

Drink plenty and be sure to get at least 6/10 desperate. Once there, head out to the grocery store. Be sure to take a drink, consuming it along the way. The goal is to be squrming around and desperate while in the store.

Every time you grab an item off the shelf, spread your legs and relax for 3 seconds.. If you leak, let it happen..

When at the checkout, deliberately let a two second spurt come out..

The trip home will be a wet one, pushing out spurts into your pants, arriving home with an empty bladder 😋

Screenshot_20190310-100858.thumb.png.ff9d35d359cf64d3f68e74ca36ba5740.png

Well, I'll take the risk and suggest something involving messing theme (but not only). The scenario is rather very simple, but still hot.

The only obstacle is preparing yourself for it - to make the messing part as easy as possible - I'm not asking for a diarrhea, but something easy-going out without any complications.

So, the scenario - go to the club, pub, concert, whatever you want. Just be there and drink whatever you want and as many you want in total to pee easily, you can go into alcohol if you want to, but it's not mandatory and rather not very important. Go out like many people there. Chose rather common nad natural place - it can be bus/train stop, it can be anywhere else, not very public. Being public can be very stressfull, and that's not wanted here. Act like you are in a I-don't-care state of being. You may act being a little bit drunk. Find a suitable in your opinion place with people around you in numer/situation that you can accept and... simply let go. At first wet yourself casually, like 'whoops, I'm peing myself, bu I really don't care' and after that just poop yourself. Standing there right after wetting. You may send some signals what's happening - like holding your stomach and/or butt. After that just take off your sweater/jacket etc., tie it around your waist and go home like nothing had happened. Still act like you don't care the whole situation. Just go home and clean yourself there. While coming home you can do whatever you want.

What about clothing - well the best option are tight, light coloured jeans. They are absolutely the best to show what happened. But I can imagine that you don't want to see everybody later that you went in your pants. And it may be a little bit difficult to clean yourself after. If you're somehow afraid of jeans, put on shorts. Also skirt and pantyhose is allowed if you want to. Your safety after the accident is first here. About panties - definetely not thong, rather light coloured. They may become a victim of this challenge, so take the ones that you won't care about.

kl.png

If I win, I'll be sending you via DM a 50-item questionnaire about peeing (please just tell me if I should post it here beforehand so I can oblige). Get to at least an 8/10 on the desperation scale, then start typing or writing or recording however you like, your answers.

If, after answering the last question, you still haven't lost control, go to the bathroom. Pull down your bottoms, and sit on the toilet, and hold it for as long as you can before letting go.

When you're done, if this is possible, please post the original file of your answers on the post of the next Lotto experience.

image.thumb.png.fe07fb18625667fbef8f5cd97375269d.png

Ok, so I too am going to try and incorporate a bit of messing into this challenge to see if we can make it a lotto first. This will mainly be a wetting challenge but if you can also plan/prep so that you also have to poop then that would be great! If not, then it's no big deal (there will be an alternate ending to this challenge based on whether or not you feel like adding the messing element).

Clothing:

Cute pair of panties and either a loose fitting pair of shorts (like pajama shorts) or a short skirt. Shirt and bra are yours to choose.

Things you will need:

Yourself desperate to pee (and poop if possible), I'd say 9/10 for both. Not quite having an accident yet but pretty damn close to it. 

A pair of D6s

Prep and Location:

Feel free to drink what ever you prefer and engage in whatever activities you like to prep for this challenge, once you feel like you're good and desperate, you can begin the next part of the challenge. This can be done in your room or wherever you feel comfortable, and make any preparations you may need to minimize damage from wetting and potentially messing (towels, plastic, etc).

Rules:

First and foremost, you are NOT allowed to use your hands or close your legs to help hold unless instructed to do so. This challenge will be having you change positions so it's important that you follow this rule whether standing, sitting, or squatting. Bouncing, shifting, wiggling, shaking etc IS ok unless instructed otherwise. 

The challenge will be split into 2 parts depending on whether or not you decide to incorporate messing. The first part is pretty strait forward.

Part I - You will begin by sitting on the floor either cross legged or with your legs open (whichever is more comfortable, but no closing your legs). Every 30 seconds you will roll the 2 D6 and perform whichever task corresponds with the number rolled. Some rolls may have you do a continuous action and these must be carried out continuously until your next roll or until instructed to stop. If you roll doubles (two 3s, two 4s, ect) you must perform the task for an additional 30 seconds before your next die roll.

The rolls are as follows:

2 - Relax your bladder (and sphincter muscles) until your next die roll 

3 - Remove your shorts/skirt or if your shorts/skirt are already off, put them back on. 

4 - Freeze! Try not to move until your next die roll.

5 - Repeat your last die roll that wasnt a 5 or 11. If the roll was doubles, also remember to double the time spend doing the activity. 

6 - Press on your bladder until your next die roll

7 - Change positions; If you're sitting, move to a squatting position, if your squatting move to a standing position, if you're standing, move to a sitting position. 

8 - Perform an exercise depending on your position until your next die roll. Sitting = sit ups, Squatting = squats, Standing = jumping jacks. 

9 - Dealer's choice except 5, 11 or 12 😉

10 - Touch yourself inappropriately until your next die roll. 

11- Skip your next die roll and continue performing actions (if any) from the previous die roll. 

12 - Hold yourself however you please until your next die roll, this includes changing positions but you must go back to the position you started in before the next roll.

If you are NOT I incorporating messing, you will continue to do Part I until you have a full blown accident, if you ARE incorporating messing you go to Part 2 of the challenge.

Part 2 - After 20 minutes of playing the dice game, if you haven't completely peed yourself, first off, congratulations! You will now move into the bathroom and sit on the toilet. If you have your shorts/skirt on from the previous part of the challenge they must stay on, if they are currently off, you can choose to put them back on if you like. Once sitting on the toilet, the objective is simple; empty your bladder without messing yourself. If you can do this, then you are free to remove your clothes after finished peeing and conduct the rest of your business as normal. If not, well I guess it is what it is 😉

If you happen to completely wet yourself in part 1 but not mess, then once the 20 minutes is complete from part 1, you must sit on the toilet (in what ever clothes you are still in) and hold until you have an accident and mess yourself. It's the punishment for not being able to stay dry in part 1 😛

Screenshot_20190310-132708_Chrome.jpg

Public transportation in winter clothes:
I think I remember you mentioning you own a down coat in a previous thread. I want you to wear it and ride around in buses and/or the subway while drinking, and not head home until you start getting desperate. (you can start drinking before leaving home, to save time, if you want to)
If you have a pair of fake leather pants or some kinds of black shiny leggings, I'd like you to wear those too. If not, a dark or black pair of jeans will work too, to hide the wetness if you have to start leaking before coming home. Maybe bring a newspaper or something to sit on too, out of respect for whomever has to sit there next.
Is it still winter where you are, btw?

6. Messing is semi restricted. Its a difficult thing, difficult to plan, difficult to clean up and deal with, you get the idea. So if that's what you want in your scenario, find a way to make it work well in a way I can actually do it without it being a near impossible pain. If you can manage that, I'll count the roll. Hell, if it won, that'd be a lotto first. Dunno how big the audience for that sort of thing is though.

And if this could be done with messing instead of wetting, that'd be amazing! You're right that it's more difficult to plan though.

d100 roll lotto 6.jpg

This challenge requires access to Slay the Spire, a singleplayer roguelike card game on Steam, Switch, (and Xbox/PS4?). If you do not have it (and don't want to buy it), see my secondary request.

For either option, wear a t-shirt or tank top, a skirt, and underwear. Drink a glass (8 ounces) of water each hour 3 hours before the challenge starts. An hour before the challenge, go pee (in whichever way you wish, but the challenge begins with a clean pair of clothes) . Drink a glass half an hour before the challenge begins, and when you start.

The Slay the Spire challenge: Beat the game with all three classes. Then do a custom Acension20 run.

Defeat act 3 with the Ironclad, Silent, and Defect in any order.  Do the highest Ascension level you have unlocked for each character. Do the A20 custom challenge last. For the custom run, set it to Ascension 20 with any class. At the end of the run, you will drink 2 ounces for every neutral (blue) modifier you had, 4 ounces for every positive (green) modifier you had, and you can subtract an ounce for every negative (red) modifier. Do the custom challenge until you win. After completing the custom challenge (if you still have to pee), play runs until you get one of the special run achievements (Transient, Powerful, Ooh! Donut, Neon etc., not stuff like Sapphire, The Ghost or The Crow).

• Whenever you lose, drink 8 ounces.
  • Whenever you pick up a relic, drink 2 ounces. (Upgrading your starting relic still counts)
  • Whenever you skip a curse, drink 2 ounces.
  • Whenever you remove a curse, drink 2 ounces.
  • At the end of each run, drink 2 ounces for every rare (gold) card you had.
  • If you ever die before reaching the Act 1 boss, you must completely relax for 5 seconds.
  • Watch the end credits after each win.
  • If you completely wet yourself before completing the Custom Run, change your wet clothes, drink 8 ounces, and keep going.

The challenge ends when you:

• Wet yourself between completing Custom Run and any achievement runs.
  • Complete an Achievement Run, in which case you must immediately relax completely.
  • 6 hours have elapsed after you first loaded the game. Immediately release all remaining pee into your garments.
  • You have completely wet yourself 8 times and none of the other conditions are met.
  • There are health risks with continuing.

You can adjust the amount you drink if this is too much/little water.

Secondary (Non-Slay the Spire) option: Rube Goldberg

When the challenge begins, close your bathroom door (but don't lock it). You must build a Rube Goldberg machine that opens the bathroom door for you. The machine must have at least 12 different elements (If a needle(1) fell on a balloon(2) that popped and released a marble(3) that started a domino chain(4) you would be a third of the way done). Try to use materials you already have at home, don't spend more than $15 us dollars on parts. Drink every a glass of water every 15 minutes while building the machine. Record every failed attempt of the machine. Each will add 10 minutes to your wait time after the door is open. After the door is open, set a timer based on how many times your machine did not work and start use this time to clean up the machine. Once the timer is done, remove your skirt (but keep the panties on) and pee in the toilet. If you fail to reach the toilet in time you must change your wet clothes and must add another 2 elements to your machine.

Dice.png

Drink a bunch of water (however much it takes to get desperate) and head on out to some local park/nature reserve/whatever. Anywhere a bathroom isn't easily accessible. Keep a couple full bottles on you. Start out when you're at about a 7/10. Then, head on a walk to the nearest restroom, wherever that may be or however far from you it may be! And no cheating, you either go in the toilet or go in your pants. Outfit is whatever. Pants or skirt, I don't care. Also I imagine some locations are more conductive to this than others, so I guess choose a starting spot at least 2km or so away from where you know a bathroom is.

xfbdf.jpg

Guest kinkynatious

Okay this is the first time I take part so I'm pretty excited! 😅

My scenario involves low-key cosplay, so if you're not into that or if it's too expensive/complicated please just do the alternative scenario.

Cosplay Scenario

I've always wondered why there is so little Attack on Titan Omo-content, as the uniforms have bondage-like leather applications bound around their legs which seem to be quite difficult to remove. 😏

In this Scenario you have to dress up as a character from Attack on Titan (it doesn't matter as which one). Get yourself the leather application for your legs. You can improvise the rest of the outfit (long white or light grey pants; a white shirt or long sleeve; brown or black boots and if you have one a brown or black leather jacket).

Here's a picture as a reference, but I guess you probably know the Manga anyway: 9e022b52cf092d0d347f1066c238eafc.jpg

Go somewhere where it's common to wear a cosplay outfit, for example a convention or something like that.

You can empty your bladder before you dress up, but you have to drink half a Liter of water before you leave your house and go to the convention. Stay at the convention for at least 3 hours. If it's allowed, you can take your own drinks with you in a backpack. Remember it is important to keep hydrated at events like these. 😜

If you bring your own drinks, drink every half hour 0.25 litres. If you have to buy drinks then drink every half our the smallest available size of drinks they offer there. You are allowed to do all the activities you like at the location, but you are only allowed to go to the toilet one time, which is after the 3 hours have passed. You're free to stay longer than three hours, but you're not allowed to go to the toilet a second time. You don't have to drink any more after the 3 hours have passed, but you can if you want to. You have passed the challenge if you make it home. At home you're allowed to go to the toilet and relieve yourself.

If there is no cosplay event or convention near your place or if it's to expensive, you can do the challenge at a mall or you can go for a long walk, but remember to take enough water with you.

Alternative Scenario

This one isn't so much different to the first one, but it's a bit less complicated and a bit less public.

Wear overalls, or if you don't own overalls something similar like a jumpsuit. etc.

You can choose the rest of the outfit by yourself.

You are allowed to relieve yourself before you start the challenge, but you have to drink half a Liter before you leave the house. Take a bottle of water and two bottles of ice tea with you in a back pack (each bottle should have a size of 0,75 to 1 Liter). Take the train to a station from which you will walk 3 to 4 hours back to your house. As you walk back home from the station you have to drink half the bottle of water and one bottle of ice tea on the first part of your walk. You're not allowed to walk the second half of your way home until you haven't drank that amount. Drink the rest of the drinks on the second half of your walk. You're not allowed to enter your house until you drank all the water and ice tea. If you make it home you're allowed to go to the toilet.

You are allowed to take spare clothes with you, so you don't have to walk home in wet pants if you loose control. In that case you are also allowed to take the train back home as you already have lost the challenge.

Good luck and have fun! 😜

kozmo.JPG

I want you to pee before bed but not pee during the night and skip your first pee of the day and drink 8 waters and 8 teas and 4 beers you must finish 1 tea 1 water and 1beer then you get 1 pee then start on the rest  after you finish I want you to not pee anymore and put on light colored panties with 2 pairs of skin tight leggings and 1pair of skin tight jeans and a belt tight as it'll go with a tight shirt and high heeled boots and when you reach an 6/7 on desperate scale you must go for a walk around the block 7 times then go home and reread all of your lottos if u leak while reading u must stop reading and stand at the tap with it running for 1 min then go back and finishing reading  https://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

35 minutes ago, Bow2me said:

I want you to pee before bed but not pee during the night and skip your first pee of the day and drink 8 waters and 8 teas and 4 beers you must finish 1 tea 1 water and 1beer then you get 1 pee then start on the rest  after you finish I want you to not pee anymore and put on light colored panties with 2 pairs of skin tight leggings and 1pair of skin tight jeans and a belt tight as it'll go with a tight shirt and high heeled boots and when you reach an 6/7 on desperate scale you must go for a walk around the block 7 times then go home and reread all of your lottos if u leak while reading u must stop reading and stand at the tap with it running for 1 min then go back and finishing reading  https://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

If they're going to get that extreme, maybe mine is too tame? Maybe even too easy?

In that case, if mine wins, you MUST read ALL of your previous experiences. Unless you really, REALLY prefer not to read any beyond the previous lottos. And, let's say you start reading at a 6/7 desperation scale. Unless you reject the others, do them first and the lottos last.

And, you can reject this part if you want, but if you make it through, stand in the tub with your legs spread for 30 seconds. If you don't wet yourself all the way from that, THEN you can pee however you want.

(If I win, don't forget this part)

Dice roll.jpg

My scenario...

Outfit: light denim shorts, bright yellow leggings, and tennis shoes or chuck taylors. T-shirt is whatever.

Scenario: Go to a college of some sort, either a community college or maybe some university campus. It would start in a food court, meander through student services/administration, then the library, then back to your car. You can bring a messenger bag with some other light-colored leggings (maybe orange?) and white shorts. All fluids consumed will either be coffee, tea, or soda. 

Edited by pantstain
details (see edit history)

My scenario:

Attire: A skirt, panties/underwear, and a T-shirt

Where: At your house

First, start at around 6/10 desperation. Then, get a standard 52 card deck of cards and a d6. Draw one card and roll, then follow the below guide on what to do.

If you complete 15 cards, you win, and can use the bathroom

Numbers (Challenges)

2: Relax for 5 sec

3: Relax for 8 sec

4: Drink 150 milliliters of water

5: Drink 300 milliliters of water

6: Push on your bladder for 5 sec

7: Push on your bladder for 8 sec

8: Sit on the toilet for 1 min

9: Sit on the toilet, without panties/underwear, for 1 min

10: Let out a 2 second spurt

Jack: Drink 150 milliliters of water while relaxing

Queen: Drink 150 milliliters of water while pushing on your bladder

King: Drink 150 milliliters, and let out a 2 sec spurt

Ace: Choose two: Let out a 2 sec spurt, drink 300 milliliters of water, push on your bladder for 8 sec, sit on the toliet without underwear/panties for 1 min

Dice (Modifiers)

1: Spred your legs until you roll a 1 again 

2: Add 100 milliliters if drinking water, add 2 sec to relaxing/pushing is doing so, add 15 sec to sitting on toluet, or extend spurts by 1 sec for this card

3: Add one of the ace challenge options to your card

4: Take off your panties/underwear until you roll a 4 again

5: Touch/rub your... inapinappropriate areas until you roll a 5 again 

6: Roll 2 more times or draw another card

2AA32345-A5E5-4F69-992D-01A765257C9F.png

Edited by Name not found (see edit history)
Guest irvingarlington
This challenge will be a chance for you to exercise those creative writing skills!  It will take a minimum of 5 hours to complete.

What to wear: Jeans and panties are a must, but everything else is to your own liking.

The Tasks:
One hour before beginning, you will drink a beverage of your choice.
You are to be given 5 writing prompts, listed below.  For each prompt, you have 1 hour to write a minimum of 500 words.  Upon completion of each prompt, you will be allowed to relieve yourself in the toilet for 5 seconds, before consuming another drink.
Should you fail the task, you must complete an associated penalty, listed along with the task, before being allowed to relieve yourself.  You may also opt to complete the penalty anyway as a bonus for 2 extra seconds of relief, for a maximum of 7 seconds.
Once the prompts, penalties, and bonuses are all complete, including one final chance to briefly relieve yourself, you must submit your unedited writings to me as proof of your successful completion of the tasks. You will then be released from the challenge, and be allowed to use the toilet properly, if you still require.  You will not be penalized for any leaks or loss of control.

The Writing Prompts - All of these should be considered fiction, and should not contain any personal information, even when writing as though from your perspective.  All are required to feature some form of Omo content.  Otherwise, you are free to write as you wish.

1. From your perspective, detail a fictional encounter involving your worst fear.
Penalty - Hand write the following phrase 50 times, in print - no cursive:  "I will follow the rules of my own lottery contest."

2. From the perspective of another person, describe an Omo fantasy scenario.
Penalty - Stand in the corner of the room, perfectly still, for 15 Minutes.

3. From your perspective, describe a fictionalized account of your most embarrassing accident.
Penalty - Perform 25 Jumping Jacks.

4. Write a description of your ideal lottery scenario.
Penalty - Do 20 Crunches.

5. Write a detailed summary and critique of an Omo video of your choice, with a minimum length of 5 minutes.  You may select and review this video before and during the challenge.
Penalty - Do 10 Squats.

image.png.7241cdc690902abfd78ffe42637ae90b.png