KozmoFox Q&A: Get to know your mod!

Recommended Posts

49 minutes ago, Foxlover said:

you seem so much more put together than the rest of us lol

MY DUDE IF YOU ONLY KNEW WHAT A MESS I AM.

But that goes for most of us, I find. Most people are a complete mess and just hide it. So I just assume most people are in a weird time in their life when I meet them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why are you such a nerd?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Maki said:

Why are you such a nerd?

Also who is best mod and why is it @Alice Baker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

MY DUDE IF YOU ONLY KNEW WHAT A MESS I AM.

But that goes for most of us, I find. Most people are a complete mess and just hide it. So I just assume most people are in a weird time in their life when I meet them

I dunno, I'm probably less of a mess irl than I portray myself as here. Not that I'm "faking it" or anything, but that's kinda how it goes on a kink-focused forum. I'm not really here to talk about work or my more normal interests.

Related Q:
What's your most "messy" (not as in poop) personal trait, that's not omo-related? Like, what do you think makes you "a mess"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/13/2019 at 2:58 PM, Downjacket said:

I dunno, I'm probably less of a mess irl than I portray myself as here. Not that I'm "faking it" or anything, but that's kinda how it goes on a kink-focused forum. I'm not really here to talk about work or my more normal interests.

Related Q:
What's your most "messy" (not as in poop) personal trait, that's not omo-related? Like, what do you think makes you "a mess"?

I have a lot of mental issues, some of which I require active care for. Its not my proudest trait, and I can become quite difficult sometimes. I'm always doing my best to improve myself and be better though, but sometimes it gets really, really hard. Last year in particular was one of the worst years I've ever had in my life.

 

On 3/13/2019 at 12:52 AM, Maki said:

Why are you such a nerd?

Because the best people are nerds.

 

On 3/13/2019 at 1:22 AM, Foxlover said:

Also who is best mod and why is it @Alice Baker

Alice is an absolute gem of a human being and I am proud to call her a foxsister

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KozmoFox said:

Because the best people are nerds

This is a great answer to that question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What fictional universe do you wish you could experience? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

I have a lot of mental issues, some of which I require active care for. Its not my proudest trait, and I can become quite difficult sometimes. I'm always doing my best to improve myself and be better though, but sometimes it gets really, really hard. Last year in particular was one of the worst years I've ever had in my life.

I'm sorry to hear that. It's good that you're working on it though, even if it's hard.
Is this year shaping up to be better than last year, so far?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.