Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

KozmoFox Q&A: Get to know your mod!

I basically had a thought in that, I'm a prominent member of this community, and on top of that, other than the administrator I'm currently this community's only active moderator. I'm very active in the discord, I talk to lots of people and I've made many friends over the years from this community, and I talk to them pretty freely. But while this site is my family, I sometimes forget that the userbase at large doesn't have this constant familiarity with me that the people I communicate daily do, but I act like it anyway because of some cognitive assumption, I guess.

I'm a bit of a forum mom, I'm not above even pinching Maki's ear from time to time. But, most of you are probably simply familiar with me from my content, and other than that I'm just a name with a police icon under it. I don't want to feel like some unknown police, I want to feel like a reliable presence people can come to with their problems. You know what I mean?

So this is a kind of spur of the moment thing. This isn't meant to be a big topic or anything serious, I just wanted to present the opportunity to let people ask me general questions! If there's something you've ever been curious about regarding KozmoFox, feel free to ask! (As long as its not some sort of personally identifying question) and hopefully it can help bridge that gap between users and myself, so it can feel more like it does in say, the discord, where everyone is familiar and friendly with eachother. Social experimentation, am I right?

So, if this is something you care about at all, feel free to ask whatever! Bridge the gap and socialize a tad!

31 minutes ago, KozmoFox said:

and other than that I'm just a name with a police icon under it. I don't want to feel like some unknown police, I want to feel like a reliable presence people can come to with their problems. You know what I mean?

Sometimes, women police officer have to hold their pee, when they have busy work shifts. Does it happen to you too?

LOL

sorry 😁

9 minutes ago, Marco said:

Sometimes, women police officer have to hold their pee, when they have busy work shifts. Does it happen to you too?

LOL

sorry 😁

It absolutely does. I currently do work as a secretary. There's lots of schedules to be made, phone calls, emails, rooms and venues booked, etc. I get held up often with stuff like this.

This carries over into omo.org mod work occasionally as well. You'd think I could just get up from my computer, but I'm stubborn. I remember having at least one pretty close call when like 3 people dumped entire art folders into the gallery at once. Like new members posts, a lot of art even from long time members need to be approved, and people like uploading art in bulk. Where on an average day the approval queue might say like, 20, I can click through that pretty fast assuming none of the posts are particularly problematic. But on this day, it was like 200. I used to approve them en masse before I accidentally let a problem picture or two get through, so now I'm more diligent. I had to piss like nobody's business, but I didn't get up until I went through all of them. Like I said, pretty close call.

6 minutes ago, KozmoFox said:

It absolutely does. I currently do work as a secretary. There's lots of schedules to be made, phone calls, emails, rooms and venues booked, etc. I get held up often with stuff like this.

This carries over into omo.org mod work occasionally as well. You'd think I could just get up from my computer, but I'm stubborn. I remember having at least one pretty close call when like 3 people dumped entire art folders into the gallery at once. Like new members posts, a lot of art even from long time members need to be approved, and people like uploading art in bulk. Where on an average day the approval queue might say like, 20, I can click through that pretty fast assuming none of the posts are particularly problematic. But on this day, it was like 200. I used to approve them en masse before I accidentally let a problem picture or two get through, so now I'm more diligent. I had to piss like nobody's business, but I didn't get up until I went through all of them. Like I said, pretty close call.

At least on this site, it wouldn't be too bad if you didn't make it, right? (I was under the impression you found it enjoyable, please forgive me if I was mistaken)

2 minutes ago, Marco said:

And in which country do you live?

Canada. Not getting any more specific than that.

Just now, The Dark Wolf said:

At least on this site, it wouldn't be too bad if you didn't make it, right? (I was under the impression you found it enjoyable, please forgive me if I was mistaken)

It would definitely have made for an amusing story to share. 😛 Irony at its finest.

2 hours ago, Da Zman10 said:

What's your favorite genre of video games and do you have a specific favorite video game?

Genre? Probably soulslike, up there with tactical espionage action and stylish hack and slash. Dark Souls was my favorite game of all time...

...Until Friday.

deep breath

PULL.png

ALL THESE VOICES INSIDE OF MY HEAD

200 percent.png

BLINDING MY SIGHT IN A CURTAIN OF RED

pass the auz.jpg

FRUSTRATION IS GETTING BIGGER

WACKY.jpg

BANG BANG BANG

PULL MY DEVIL TRIGGER

(DMC5 is the greatest fucking game of all time and it has taken my soul)

Hi Kozmo! That's a pretty cool idea! 😊

I also have a question I'd like to add.

That story you shared a few days ago about the video game challenge featured really cool artwork by Biku. You have an interesting tattoo in this picture. So my question is, is this a tattoo you really have? And if so, what is it or what does it mean?

11 hours ago, mad the cat said:

Hi Kozmo! That's a pretty cool idea! 😊

I also have a question I'd like to add.

That story you shared a few days ago about the video game challenge featured really cool artwork by Biku. You have an interesting tattoo in this picture. So my question is, is this a tattoo you really have? And if so, what is it or what does it mean?

Its similar to one I have. Things like that I won't keep exact because tattoos can be extremely identifying, you know what I mean? I do have a tattoo in that position, but I had it changed for the artwork to something else, in this case the aperture science logo!

In the future if there's artwork including me I'd similarly keep the tattoo positions the same, but change what they are. Its the only deliberate inaccuracy of the art.

4 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

What’s your personal favourite part of this site? The pics, stories, videos or discussions? 

If I had to pick one from out of those, it'd be stories probably. Though I do love discussions. My favorite thing overall is the wonderful community we have!

2 hours ago, PPP said:

What is your favorite color?

Overall, probably a foresty green. I do like teals and purples as well. I'm big on colors and coordinating them.

2 hours ago, Thisguy8120 said:

Hey kozmo! Whats your omo origin story?

I dunno man, I liked omo the second I developed any sort of sexual maturity. Its kind of always been there!

YES

A couple things

1. Seeing your affinity of soulslike games, I was wondering if you've played Nioh/would recommend it?

2. What inspired the first KozmoLotto? It's easily one of the best things about this site, and as your biggest fan/most loyal lieutenant I'd love to know the story behind it. 

3. What would you say the best and worst things about moderating a fetish community are, both in general and for you specifically? 

Edited by Foxlover (see edit history)
7 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

Its similar to one I have. Things like that I won't keep exact because tattoos can be extremely identifying, you know what I mean? I do have a tattoo in that position, but I had it changed for the artwork to something else, in this case the aperture science logo!

In the future if there's artwork including me I'd similarly keep the tattoo positions the same, but change what they are. Its the only deliberate inaccuracy of the art.

That makes total sense. Sorry, I didn't mean to pry. Ooh, Aperture! Yeah, I see it now. Pretty cool idea! ☺️

Okay, here's a fairly standard one: Favorite movies / shows?

7 hours ago, Foxlover said:

YES

A couple things

1. Seeing your affinity of soulslike games, I was wondering if you've played Nioh/would recommend it?

2. What inspired the first KozmoLotto? It's easily one of the best things about this site, and as your biggest fan/most loyal lieutenant I'd love to know the story behind it. 

3. What would you say the best and worst things about moderating a fetish community are, both in general and for you specifically? 

1. I definitely recommend Nioh. Its similar, but different enough to keep it quite interesting. Its a whole new beast, and I enjoy it.

2. I came up with KozmoLotto because I always loved providing my experiences for the community. But you see, accidents don't just "happen" every week, organically speaking, so I was going to run out of things to write. So I needed to think of stuff to put myself through. Eventually the thought process came to "Why don't I find a way to let them decide what I put myself through?" So eventually the first Lotto, which was a test run more than anything, was birthed from that and it worked REALLY WELL.

3. Creepers and assholes. Also people who post some really dumb gross shit (sometimes literally) despite the fact that they should know what they can and can't post.

25 minutes ago, KozmoFox said:

1. I definitely recommend Nioh. Its similar, but different enough to keep it quite interesting. Its a whole new beast, and I enjoy it.

2. I came up with KozmoLotto because I always loved providing my experiences for the community. But you see, accidents don't just "happen" every week, organically speaking, so I was going to run out of things to write. So I needed to think of stuff to put myself through. Eventually the thought process came to "Why don't I find a way to let them decide what I put myself through?" So eventually the first Lotto, which was a test run more than anything, was birthed from that and it worked REALLY WELL.

3. Creepers and assholes. Also people who post some really dumb gross shit (sometimes literally) despite the fact that they should know what they can and can't post.

So... no good parts, then? ;-;

16 minutes ago, KozmoFox said:

Plenty of good parts, I just forgot to mention because I was in class and also busy.  I love interacting with this community and I love helping take care of it. Its really fun to bounce around and tidy everything and help out with problems.

Ah, yes, the Fairy Godmodder portion of the Q&A. 

Also, it did surprise me a bit that you were my age... you seem so much more put together than the rest of us lol