Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Jailor's Art Request Thread!

On 9/11/2019 at 6:25 AM, Jailor Eckman said:

Here's the next one! 

@Big Boss I hope this at least kind-of matches what you were thinking!  I wasn't sure about the outfit, so I kind of went with a play on a British schoolgirl outfit. 

Dude that's not what a British school uniform looks like. No school has thigh highs in the uniform regulations for crying out loud. Maybe her boyfriend made her go to the library in fetish gear. And take her shoes off.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Ridge, that’s a lot to ask... I think you might be overdoing it a bit. These are free requests, and Jailor’s already done one for you that was already out of his comfort zone. I’m not saying that

@AkenoSama Thank you so much!  Your request is coming up relatively soon! @Sake  Furst furry request in the thread...  Adding it!  (I love the premise, laughs!)  I'll make it not Skyrim just enou

I haven't forgotten you guys, I promise!  😅  But it has been a little bit.  Here's the next request (with another story) to make up for it!  This time, for @S19YellowPengu!   I need to

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Male said:

Dude that's not what a British school uniform looks like. No school has thigh highs in the uniform regulations for crying out loud. Maybe her boyfriend made her go to the library in fetish gear. And take her shoes off.

Yes, usually when something is "a play on" something else, it's not going to be 100% accurate.

16 minutes ago, Sake said:

Yes, usually when something is "a play on" something else, it's not going to be 100% accurate.

^^ Yeah, this, lol. 

Do university-level students in the UK even wear uniforms?  I'm assuming (at least in most cases) probably not, so this is more likely a scenario of fetish clothing.

@Male I mean, I think people here are probably more interested in the sexy than the accurate, at least most of the time!  But considering how seriously they took the math problem, I may need to reevaluate this judgment!  😅

12 hours ago, Jailor Eckman said:

^^ Yeah, this, lol. 

Do university-level students in the UK even wear uniforms?  I'm assuming (at least in most cases) probably not, so this is more likely a scenario of fetish clothing.

@Male I mean, I think people here are probably more interested in the sexy than the accurate, at least most of the time!  But considering how seriously they took the math problem, I may need to reevaluate this judgment!  😅

No. I was assuming she was meant to be a high schooler.

Only countries in the world with university uniforms are Thailand and I believe Cambodia and Vietnam. And they are genuinely gorgeous- cute little black miniskirts and white blouses! No thigh highs though obviously. I know you're overloaded with requests, but a Thai university student unable to hold it through a long lecture and pissing her skirt queueing for the toilet would be both sexy and accurate!

According to google images some (very few) British schools allow thigh-high stocking and late autumn (thinking autumn by the colorful leaves with some fallen).  Presumably that option continues until spring weather arrives.  A larger number allow just off-the-knees stockings.  The only thing I see entirely wrong is the cutty sark (not the ship, whisky or Robert Burns poem -- the archaic Scotts meaning).

In my home town (in northwest USA), girls age 5 to 18 wore over-the-knee stockings to school during winter.  Ditto at the Christian college my father talked me into attending.  Everyone considered them utilitarian.  In my many decades I never heard of their supposed impropriety until this thread.  I suppose it's cultural.

Another one, this time for @Ultima01!  I know I probably didn't get the outfit exactly right, since sprites were throwing me off a little bit.  I hope it's alright regardless!

@Male & @Stanley79 It's weird that thigh-highs would be so taboo...  I've always thought of them as honestly more concealing.  I referenced some photos where the girls were wearing either leggings or pantyhose, and decided to go with thigh-highs because I thought they looked nice.  And yes, female Thai university student uniforms are... nice.  😅

And, if we wanted to go for an American college girl, she'd be wearing stupidly short exercise shorts and a tank-top... but the requester wanted an upskirt (where skirts actually appear to be at least somewhat uncommon nowadays.)

2 hours ago, Jailor Eckman said:

Another one, this time for @Ultima01!  I know I probably didn't get the outfit exactly right, since sprites were throwing me off a little bit.  I hope it's alright regardless!

Totally understandable.  The RPG Maker sprites I sent as references weren't exactly high-resolution, so there was going to be a lot of creative elbow room no matter what.

I still love the outcome, especially with the creative liberty taken with adding the fang.

Edited by Ultima01 (see edit history)
15 hours ago, Jailor Eckman said:

@Male & @Stanley79 It's weird that thigh-highs would be so taboo...  I've always thought of them as honestly more concealing.  I referenced some photos where the girls were wearing either leggings or pantyhose, and decided to go with thigh-highs because I thought they looked nice.  And yes, female Thai university student uniforms are... nice.  😅

And, if we wanted to go for an American college girl, she'd be wearing stupidly short exercise shorts and a tank-top... but the requester wanted an upskirt (where skirts actually appear to be at least somewhat uncommon nowadays.)

Thigh highs are associated with fetish clothing. Same reason that wearing a leather corset isn't very acceptable despite it not being particularly revealing.

If you weren't so overloaded with requests, I'd love to see a picture of drunk Thai university students losing control and starting to wee their sexy little skirts in a toilet queue! First time getting drunk away from their parents and not accounting for the inadequate toilet facilities...maybe add an aroused boyfriend looking on too!

I wasn't aware that fashion was massively different in the USA. It's not at all unusual to see young ladies in skirts here out of uniform, unless it's freezing cold in which case short shorts are out too. A skirt or dress over leggings (though probably not thigh highs) would be a perfectly normal outfit for a young lady in university here.

Edited by Male (see edit history)

Another sexy uniform-related suggestion would be a North Korean female traffic police officer who drank too much coffee to be alert for her shift and is starting to lose control...in reality they get relieved pretty often so I doubt there are too many wet skirts, but I'm sure one lady has been unable to hold it at some time!

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b8/d0/49/b8d0493eb3c4f2b499265439a0d85cc4.jpg

This one seems to be wearing an extremely non-regulation miniskirt - not sure why she hasn't been told to dress more modestly! Most wear formal knee length skirts.

On 5/4/2019 at 11:46 PM, Jailor Eckman said:

@Ridge, @Phentaiee, and @Lapiiss :  No worries, Ridge!  I'm honestly impressed with the amount of detail you came up with!  And I'd definitely recommend you post it to and check out Lapiis' thread.  I might still get around to drawing a few of those requests, anyway.  And thanks for looking out for me, Phen!

I don't mind if you want to use her in a fanfiction!  I don't have a name for her, as I'd originally drawn her as a one-off character for a random Hoard image.

Hey Jailor. It’s been a long time. I hope you have been doing well. I saw all the other requests you did and I got to say you’ve been improving a lot. And I definitely love the latest that you did, that is just how I imagined Ultima01’s. I’d like to apologize for two things though. I’m sorry I did not get back to you for a couple months regarding your reply to my requests. I’ve been swamped with a lot of work this summer and I have been doing a lot of things. My second one, well looking back it does seem like I went way overboard, almost to the point where an entire page of the thread has been taken up. I was worried that I wasn’t being fair by putting that much on one post, though I did look recently and got some assurances by seeing that my posts continued to be approved. For future reference though, I probably will not go overboard like that again when making requests towards anyone.

I’ve been writing the fiction for On the Way and I’m glad that I have your permission to use your character. I just have to revise the story a bit more so it would fit those images of On the Way. Although I did jump the gun, I’m glad that you liked the requests that I’ve written.

That girl in the seifuku outfit is going to be seriously suffering naked in her bed with such an enormously distended bladder like that for quite some time. The pain from the bladder pressure must be surreal and out of this world to her.

@warham1995 I would accept this, but I am unfortunately not accepting any more requests at this time.  Sorry! 

@Stanley79 Yeah, that was a part of @Ultima01's OC's design. (And I like rectangular glasses IRL, too!) 

@Male I like to go sort-of eclectic with the outfits in these images, lol.  I mean, have you seen what Dakota's wearing?  🤣  Definitely not realistic in the least!  (Ironically, her bullies are wearing realistic clothing.)  Now, a lady in uniform working for a regime... believe me, I have definitely considered the idea in relation to Omo before!  And one like the North Korean regime in terms of strictness...  I have read that their athletes aren't even allowed to use the bathroom alone for fear of their escape when attending the Olympics! 

https://nationalpost.com/sports/olympics/to-avoid-defection-north-korea-olympic-athletes-kept-under-24-hour-guard-including-pee-breaks

... But that's the kind of story that I'd consider comic-fodder, if you know what I mean...  😉

@Ridge Glad to see you're back!  I was worried we'd lost you!  And there's no need to apologize!  (Life's been killing my free time, so my presence has been more sporadic than I'd like, anyway.)  Thanks for your kind words as well!  I've been trying to use these requests as an opportunity to practice art in general.  Also, I am definitely looking forward to your On the Way story!  I know you have one hell of a night planned for her!  😆

19 hours ago, Jailor Eckman said:

@warham1995 I would accept this, but I am unfortunately not accepting any more requests at this time.  Sorry! 

@Stanley79 Yeah, that was a part of @Ultima01's OC's design. (And I like rectangular glasses IRL, too!) 

@Male I like to go sort-of eclectic with the outfits in these images, lol.  I mean, have you seen what Dakota's wearing?  🤣  Definitely not realistic in the least!  (Ironically, her bullies are wearing realistic clothing.)  Now, a lady in uniform working for a regime... believe me, I have definitely considered the idea in relation to Omo before!  And one like the North Korean regime in terms of strictness...  I have read that their athletes aren't even allowed to use the bathroom alone for fear of their escape when attending the Olympics! 

https://nationalpost.com/sports/olympics/to-avoid-defection-north-korea-olympic-athletes-kept-under-24-hour-guard-including-pee-breaks

... But that's the kind of story that I'd consider comic-fodder, if you know what I mean...  😉

@Ridge Glad to see you're back!  I was worried we'd lost you!  And there's no need to apologize!  (Life's been killing my free time, so my presence has been more sporadic than I'd like, anyway.)  Thanks for your kind words as well!  I've been trying to use these requests as an opportunity to practice art in general.  Also, I am definitely looking forward to your On the Way story!  I know you have one hell of a night planned for her!  😆

Dakota's crop top and miniskirt is definitely a little revealing for a student - not something I'd ever really go for in an omorashi story, since I always favour realistic costume; for someone in her situation I'd have gone with a regular blouse and mid-thigh skirt, maybe with tights if the weather is a little colder - I saw several young ladies dressed like that today, including a particularly gorgeous one wearing a green hoodie, tight black miniskirt, and black tights. I must admit I did think how sexy it would be so see her holding herself in it! Realistic outfits are cute enough, no need to make them wear anything ridiculous.

The North Korean traffic police officers get relieved fairly often apparently so an accident seems unlikely, but what if they have to stand for attention at length for a parade...I can imagine a very embarrassing situation with the young lady's boyfriend watching her as she loses control...if I may suggest it, if you want to do such a comic after Off-Limits! concludes, I would like to collaborate with the writing; if you've ever read any of my stories on here I'm rather good at writing a desperate situation, though I do differ a little from you in my preference for realistic clothing - fortunately the uniforms in question are unspeakably sexy already!

If we really want to take the sexy to the next level, we could have multiple sexy female officers drinking too much coffee to keep themselves awake for the lengthy military parade and suffering the consequences, but that would be more work of course!

On 9/24/2019 at 6:10 PM, Jailor Eckman said:

You're welcome. And I'm glad to hear that you're looking forward to it. The story is nearly done, I just gotta write up the end pieces, look it over one more time and then I'll post it to the Fiction and Fanfiction area. 😊

The pain is going to be absolutely massive and searing. She is going to absolutely suffer. 😈

Edited by Ridge (see edit history)
Guest CuckooForCaca

Excellent artwork so far in this thread! Personally I fall more on the "realistic clothing" side of the debate; I love a sexy uniform or outfit as much as possible (see the Thai student uniforms in my avatar) but I would prefer to see the unfortunate ladies in outfits a real young lady would wear in that situation. For instance, I have recently seen some young ladies in black miniskirts and black tights, which is very adorable, including a few in black leather miniskirts, which are even more so!

I shan't make any suggestions to you though, it sounds like you're already very overworked.

• 3 weeks later...