Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Jailor's Art Request Thread!

On 8/6/2019 at 10:58 PM, Jailor Eckman said:

And the next request is done, this time for @Jimmy Olsen!  I hope this matches the description well enough!

I wanted to try out some more digital painting for the background as practice, so I hope it isn't too bad.

Nice work!  Thanks!

On 8/7/2019 at 9:02 PM, Stanley79 said:

Nicer dog people don't chase cat people when they're in their boxes.  But the one time I saw it, the cat girl kept peeing while she ran.

Are you referencing an anime or something, or just using your imagination?

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Ridge, that’s a lot to ask... I think you might be overdoing it a bit. These are free requests, and Jailor’s already done one for you that was already out of his comfort zone. I’m not saying that

@AkenoSama Thank you so much!  Your request is coming up relatively soon! @Sake  Furst furry request in the thread...  Adding it!  (I love the premise, laughs!)  I'll make it not Skyrim just enou

I haven't forgotten you guys, I promise!  😅  But it has been a little bit.  Here's the next request (with another story) to make up for it!  This time, for @S19YellowPengu!   I need to

Posted Images

Guest TastyCorn
On 8/8/2019 at 7:53 PM, Jailor Eckman said:

Absolutely!  And I'll accept it because you technically made your request before I announced that I stopped accepting them!  Do you mean indie like the kind of new-age hipster-y kind of  fashion?

Sounds like a question for @Jimmy Olsen!  An absolutely awesome bit of world-building based on an old archetype!

@Jailor Eckman I do! I'm big into underground and alternative things. If I could, it be pretty nice if they were on a date a Taco Bell. And maybe have a cute lil' bladder gauge or something to show how bad the desperation is? 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, smallbladder24 said:

A fairly simple idea here, but maybe pushing your limits i'm not sure? A girl and a guy watching netflix for a little too long, but both are too shy/proud to ask the other to pause the serie/movie. You could always do two girls if you prefer 🙂 

I think you may want to read the thread a little more closely.

On 7/30/2019 at 4:48 AM, Jailor Eckman said:

updateComic.thumb.png.2a76e41d8fe063e89768ff60738246a6.png

Finally, it is done!  This time, for @TJC!  This one took a little over six hours.  Sorry for the late posting... I've been meaning to get on here more often.  I had a death in the family this past week, so I really wasn't in the mood. 

@OhioBeerBoy  Sure!  Maybe all that spice lead to some serious drink-chugging?  😁

@smallbladder24  I plan on reopening requests at some point, but I have such a crazy backlog.  It might be a while, sorry!

OK, so I may have gone a little overboard on the story for this one... But I couldn't help but think about the scenario while I worked on it! 

This is one of my very overdue Discord requests.

3 hours ago, tomcatt said:

Do you draw male omorashi?

Not really...  I'm OK with male side-characters (like in this latest request).  But male-focused stuff doesn't do anything for me, because I'm straight.  (I also don't think I'm all that good at drawing men, lol!)  Sorry!

On 8/19/2019 at 8:34 PM, smallbladder24 said:

He will later tho? So I pitch my idea so i don't forget and if someone else has the talent and dedication to do so they can idk?

Hey Dude, I mean, Jailor already told he's like to have that much people loving his art, but he is overworked by it and you may end up waiting too much long, that's why he stopped accepting requests, I advise you to hold this for a while I can't say sure but Jailor might like that idea (and apparently you  will have to follow with 2 girls watching Netflix, if I have to suggest about the girls, they would be, the girl from "On the Way" who is the same from request 10, Shelley from request 13, and if you want I have nothing against using my OC  which is in request 18 in this particular scenario lol )

@Jailor Eckman, another great ones lol that redhead looks like that redhead from request 13 who was teasing poor Shelley to flood her panties : 3 

knowing the history of eastereggs I wonder if it's just a conscience hahaha. ( Goddamn Jailor lol you look amazing in the background, it has always been very beautiful and alive but in the last 3 you have outgrown yourself )

13 hours ago, AkenoSama said:

@Jailor Eckman, another great ones lol that redhead looks like that redhead from request 13 who was teasing poor Shelley to flood her panties : 3 

knowing the history of eastereggs I wonder if it's just a conscience hahaha. ( Goddamn Jailor lol you look amazing in the background, it has always been very beautiful and alive but in the last 3 you have outgrown yourself )

Thanks Akeno!  I've been using the backgrounds as a sort of general-purpose place to practice art. 

On 8/22/2019 at 2:15 AM, Jailor Eckman said:

OK, so I may have gone a little overboard on the story for this one... But I couldn't help but think about the scenario while I worked on it! 

This is one of my very overdue Discord requests.

Not really...  I'm OK with male side-characters (like in this latest request).  But male-focused stuff doesn't do anything for me, because I'm straight.  (I also don't think I'm all that good at drawing men, lol!)  Sorry!

Overboard?  Maybe, but it was certainly a great read!

You're one of the best omorashi artists I've seen on this site. I've been longing for years to see well-drawn omorashi art that's of sexy adult women. The gallery here is full of paedo shit.

I don't have any really urgent requests at the moment, but they'd probably involve a woman in a compromising desperate situation with her boyfriend. One idea could be a beautiful woman (I'd like to see an Asian lady, but the Japanese-influenced art style you use is pretty neutral between races) helplessly losing control of her bladder as her boyfriend unlocks the door after a long walk home from a bar. Clothing wise I'd suggest the lady wears a skirt, maybe a leather one, with urine streaking down her legs, and the boyfriend has a certain bulge in his jeans...

I'm not making this as a serious request because you said you aren't that good at drawing men, especially in a sexually charged situation.

On 7/30/2019 at 5:48 AM, Jailor Eckman said:

Just a little update for the request thread...  I'm still going to post completed requests here and will still have an ear ready for anyone who wants to add details to their pending requests (or, to talk about other stuff)! 

This is definitely temporary.  I just need to get a leg up on some of these before I promise more! (No pun intended, lol.)

updateComic.thumb.png.2a76e41d8fe063e89768ff60738246a6.png

@Male as Sake said before, I think you may want to read the thread a little more closely.

as I talked to the other guy here, I don't want to discourage future requests but you will have to hold on for a while

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, sorry for going quiet!  I have been stupid busy over the past few weeks.  I'm hoping that will change as soon as next week, meaning more artwork!

@bibibibi Thanks!

@Big Boss It's next on the list!

@Male Thank you!  Yeah, I'm kind of at the point where I can't promise that I'll get to your request.  I don't mind people sharing their ideas here, though!  And I would accept it if I were still open for requests, because I think it's an awesome idea!

@AkenoSama Also, thanks for re-posting that announcement.  I don't expect people to crawl this thread to see if I'm "open," so I totally understand when people miss it.  (I just wish I knew a better way of keeping it posted to the current page! )