Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Jailor's Art Request Thread!

2 hours ago, Red Simpson said:

@Jailor Eckman how are things going with my art request? very excited to see it.

I have a few more before I start yours, but I am definitely looking forward to it.

50 minutes ago, Alex Oxford said:

I love this stuff man!!! Super looking forward to more!!! I’m not rushing at all, but do you still remember my request? 🙂

Absolutely!  I keep a list in the rough order that I've received them! 

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Ridge, that’s a lot to ask... I think you might be overdoing it a bit. These are free requests, and Jailor’s already done one for you that was already out of his comfort zone. I’m not saying that

@AkenoSama Thank you so much!  Your request is coming up relatively soon! @Sake  Furst furry request in the thread...  Adding it!  (I love the premise, laughs!)  I'll make it not Skyrim just enou

I haven't forgotten you guys, I promise!  😅  But it has been a little bit.  Here's the next request (with another story) to make up for it!  This time, for @S19YellowPengu!   I need to

Posted Images

Would be great if you could toss a little something into the list.

Basically, the character would be Azhani, of whom I've attached an image in a spoiler way at the bottom there.

The premise is... "Hey, you. You're finally awake."

She'd be sitting in one of those old-timey carts - just straight up the one from the Skyrim opening - with her hands bound behind her back. Perhaps her bladder would be visibly distended while she's trying to act normal, though she's obviously nervous on account of how there's a long day ahead of her and she doesn't know when she'll be left alone.

Spoiler

SakeComClothed.thumb.png.6350f6727c2e97eba5b619cffe6e7198.png

1 hour ago, Sake said:

You never know. I mean, have you ever seen how many different forms of Khajiit there are? Just about every cat could be a Khajiit. The universe itself is infringing on Bethesda's copyrights.

Lol, true.  All dependent upon the phase of the moon, if I recall correctly.  So does that mean Bethesda's copyrights are invalid out-of-phase?

@Super awesome  I'm looking forward to it!  Sake might have had the first furry request on this thread, but you actually gave me my first furry request!

@TheHufflepuff  Oh crap, I didn't see yours on the last page!  I didn't want you to think that I was just ignoring you!  I've added you to the list!

listForUpload.png

2 hours ago, Jailor Eckman said:

@Super awesome  I'm looking forward to it!  Sake might have had the first furry request on this thread, but you actually gave me my first furry request!

@TheHufflepuff  Oh crap, I didn't see yours on the last page!  I didn't want you to think that I was just ignoring you!  I've added you to the list!

listForUpload.png

What's been your favorite to fulfill?

On 6/11/2019 at 3:30 PM, Jailor Eckman said:

Hey, cool!  You're not the first to ask for this, actually, so I'd be happy to do your request!  Would you mind if I attempt to hybridize it between yours and Ridge's?  He posted about it a couple pages back. 

Ok, sounds easy enough!  (The world needs more schoolgirl cosplays, lol).  Yeah, if I start taking commissions at some point in the future, I will definitely keep this thread around for the people who can't afford it.  They might be stuck with the wait, but there is still a very good chance that they will get to see their request fulfilled!

I don't mind at all! If you're comfortable with the idea of sounding, tht too could be a fun element. The poor girl plugging herself up to contain her piss, while her swollen and desperate bladder protest!!

@Dededesciple  I'm glad you like it!

@Jimmy Olsen  I totally see it!  It was kind of a toss-up between an athletic park and a nature park, so I went with the latter.  I made it autumn because the clothing Dededesciple described seemed most at home in chilly weather.

@Super awesome & @TJC Thanks, guys! 

@tomcatt  Hmm...  Sounding isn't quite my cup of tea (I kind of like the idea of a girl using her sheer will to hold it in).  But that doesn't mean I won't add in that detail for you!  Let me see how I'm feeling about it when I'm a little closer to doing your request.

23 hours ago, Jailor Eckman said:

@Dededesciple  I'm glad you like it!

@Jimmy Olsen  I totally see it!  It was kind of a toss-up between an athletic park and a nature park, so I went with the latter.  I made it autumn because the clothing Dededesciple described seemed most at home in chilly weather.

@Super awesome & @TJC Thanks, guys! 

@tomcatt  Hmm...  Sounding isn't quite my cup of tea (I kind of like the idea of a girl using her sheer will to hold it in).  But that doesn't mean I won't add in that detail for you!  Let me see how I'm feeling about it when I'm a little closer to doing your request.

Ah, thank you so much! No pressure at all, just giving some fun ideas! If you're not comfortable, I'm not going to pressure you.

AGH.  I had a really busy week!  Here's @randomrobot007 request:

I hope you like it!  (I had a bit of fun with the story, lol).

On 6/15/2019 at 1:51 AM, tomcatt said:

Ah, thank you so much! No pressure at all, just giving some fun ideas! If you're not comfortable, I'm not going to pressure you.

Hey, I don't mind fun ideas! (And I've already drawn stuff that isn't exactly my cup of tea, so we'll see!)

@Jimmy Olsen The sophistication of profession clashes so wonderfully with the undignified squirming of having to pee, so I completely agree!

@randomrobot007  I'm glad you like it!  I liked the idea!

@Ultima01  Hey, no worries!  It's honestly my bad for not publishing the list for you guys! 

@Golden Queen Thanks!  I've been consistently trying to get more done per week, but my job is kind of getting in the way of that.  So, I wouldn't say it's the number of requests that has me overwhelmed (so long as people don't mind waiting a bit for their requests, lol).