Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Jailor's Art Request Thread!

2 hours ago, Jailor Eckman said:

Those both sound pretty good!  For #1, what kind of urinal do you have in mind?  I'm having a bit of trouble picturing several girls squatting over a wall-mounted urinal, though it does sound compelling!  And I would be glad to finally make something that fits your description for #2.

Thanks so much!  They would like this, but they wouldn't have the benefit of the dividers. 

Urinals.jpg

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Ridge, that’s a lot to ask... I think you might be overdoing it a bit. These are free requests, and Jailor’s already done one for you that was already out of his comfort zone. I’m not saying that

@AkenoSama Thank you so much!  Your request is coming up relatively soon! @Sake  Furst furry request in the thread...  Adding it!  (I love the premise, laughs!)  I'll make it not Skyrim just enou

I haven't forgotten you guys, I promise!  😅  But it has been a little bit.  Here's the next request (with another story) to make up for it!  This time, for @S19YellowPengu!   I need to

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Jailor Eckman said:

Sure!  Do you mean like she's about to pee in her panties, or just hasn't gotten to them yet?

Those both sound pretty good!  For #1, what kind of urinal do you have in mind?  I'm having a bit of trouble picturing several girls squatting over a wall-mounted urinal, though it does sound compelling!  And I would be glad to finally make something that fits your description for #2. 

@Ridge, @Phentaiee, and @Lapiiss :  No worries, Ridge!  I'm honestly impressed with the amount of detail you came up with!  And I'd definitely recommend you post it to and check out Lapiis' thread.  I might still get around to drawing a few of those requests, anyway.  And thanks for looking out for me, Phen!

I don't mind if you want to use her in a fanfiction!  I don't have a name for her, as I'd originally drawn her as a one-off character for a random Hoard image.

Oh sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you!  I just liked all of your requests, and it still took me about a month to get them all complete.

I like it!  I'll see what I can do!

Oh, I like this one!  Do you mean micro-jeans like the ones that are basically panties made from cut-off jeans, or some derivative of full-length skinny jeans?

Oh yeah, sorry for the inconvenience, but can you also draw the girl having flowing shoulder level blonde hair? Thanks!

@warham1995's request is done! 

@ItsKayla Can do!

@bibibibi Ok.  So you want them all to be trying to line up on one of those kinds of urinals?  Have any of them started peeing yet, or are they all still holding on, trying to figure out the logistics of it before making a huge mess?

@S19YellowPengu Ah, an "almost made it"?  😆

Edited by Jailor Eckman (see edit history)
6 hours ago, Jailor Eckman said:

@warham1995's request is done! 

@ItsKayla Can do!

@bibibibi Ok.  So you want them all to be trying to line up on one of those kinds of urinals?  Have any of them started peeing yet, or are they all still holding on, trying to figure out the logistics of it before making a huge mess?

@S19YellowPengu Ah, an "almost made it"?  😆

They would all be peeing into the urinal, without making a mess on their clothes or legs. 

22 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Might I ask how my request may be going?

I'm working on these in the order I received them, because that was the fairest way I could come up with given all the requests.  So yours is still a few out, I'm afraid!  Definitely still looking forward to it, though!  (I'm trying to get these done faster for you guys, but I get interrupted frequently, and that really limits my time to work on this kind of thing...)

21 hours ago, warham1995 said:

thanks for the artwork.

Thanks for the request!

@Lapiiss's request is done!

That one took a long time to make... like 9 hours?  I can't promise every request will be this detailed, but I really wanted to practice some new lighting techniques.  How do you think I did?

On 5/15/2019 at 7:20 PM, Alex Oxford said:

Ahaha! I kinda wanna know how she ended up in that situation tbh 😂 

I think it sounds a lot like hazing.

9 hours ago, Sake said:

I think you picked the right lighting techniques to practice, my man.

Hey, round objects make good lighting practice... if you know what I mean?  🤣

1 hour ago, DespLover9021 said:

I have a couple of requests where a girl is learning to eventually learning to stand and pee like a boy into a urinal that is built into the wall and floor?

It sounds like you and @bibibibi would get along!  Sure!  Is she doing this because she's kinky, or is she finding herself in desperate scenarios where only the men's room is available?

Just now, Jailor Eckman said:

Hey, round objects make good lighting practice... if you know what I mean?  🤣

It sounds like you and @bibibibi would get along!  Sure!  Is she doing this because she's kinky, or is she finding herself in desperate scenarios where only the men's room is available?

Oh trust me i'm pretty kinky myself and I bet myself and @bibibibi would get along quite nicely. I like to do roleplay that not only includes desperation and wetting but girls learning to stand and pee into a urinal and all the little steps along the way to get there. Not a lot of people want to do those sorts of stories in a roleplay sense.

4 minutes ago, DespLover9021 said:

Oh trust me i'm pretty kinky myself and I bet myself and @bibibibi would get along quite nicely. I like to do roleplay that not only includes desperation and wetting but girls learning to stand and pee into a urinal and all the little steps along the way to get there. Not a lot of people want to do those sorts of stories in a roleplay sense.

I'm actually kind of surprised.  Maybe it's because I'm not too picky, but I thought there'd be more female-using-male-urinal stuff out there!  So, for your request, she'd be doing this because she's kinky?  (Also, if there are any other details you'd like to add, I can see about adding them!)

2 minutes ago, Jailor Eckman said:

I'm actually kind of surprised.  Maybe it's because I'm not too picky, but I thought there'd be more female-using-male-urinal stuff out there!  So, for your request, she'd be doing this because she's kinky?  (Also, if there are any other details you'd like to add, I can see about adding them!)

Well she'd be doing this because A. She is kinky and B. Because she wants to learn so that if she get's caught in a situation where there's no other place or way to go but something that requires her to not squat, she wants to learn.

Also, I have another request after this one, maybe something fighter pilot related where a female aviator designated to a Weapon System Officer (Pronounced Wizzo) role in a 2-seater Fighter/Attack-18F Super Hornet on the flight deck about to launch from the catapult wets herself in her G-Suit, while the plane shoots down the catapult and off the deck of the carrier.