Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Jailor's Art Request Thread!

5 hours ago, Jailor Eckman said:

@Ridge After I finish this next page for Off-Limits!, I am probably moving on to your request!  Just an update!  That and I think I'll finally finish the last of @DerivativeWingsrequests.

You guys are definitely keeping me busy!  Please forgive me for the slight delay surrounding Easter!

That's okay. There's no rush. I understand the delay surrounding Easter as I have been celebrating it myself. Take as much time as you need.

On 4/20/2019 at 12:48 AM, Ultima01 said:

If Eckman picks this one up, I'll leave that up to his imagination for the sake of seeing someone convincingly close to their hard limit.  Either way, I imagine she's been holding for nearly as long as her body is willing to let her.

Also, thank you kindly.

You're welcome. I'd love to see what Eckman would come up with his imagination for your request as well. It sounds like she's in a pretty frantic situation and I believe Eckman can really convey that well.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Ridge, that’s a lot to ask... I think you might be overdoing it a bit. These are free requests, and Jailor’s already done one for you that was already out of his comfort zone. I’m not saying that

@AkenoSama Thank you so much!  Your request is coming up relatively soon! @Sake  Furst furry request in the thread...  Adding it!  (I love the premise, laughs!)  I'll make it not Skyrim just enou

I haven't forgotten you guys, I promise!  😅  But it has been a little bit.  Here's the next request (with another story) to make up for it!  This time, for @S19YellowPengu!   I need to

Posted Images

@Team Rocket & @Phentaiee Thanks, guys!  I'm glad you are enjoying it!  I'm counting 16 requests remaining, lol. 😅  Fun fact, though, that's two more images than I had in the Hoard when I started this thread!

But honestly, if you guys don't mind waiting for your requests, I don't mind always having something to draw.  I just want to keep Off-Limits! up-to-date and maybe a custom Hoard image here or there.  And if anything comes up that would prevent me from working on these (barring spontaneous death), I'd definitely keep you guys posted!  😆

@Ridge  Darn page-change made me miss your message!  Thanks, and I hope your Easter went well!

Edited by Jailor Eckman
Response for Ridge (see edit history)

Alright, @Ridge 's request is done! 

You gave me a lot of detail!  I hope I was able to check at least some of those boxes!  I couldn't get the bloodshot eyes to look... cohesive, I guess the  word would be?  So I gave them a pinkish tinge instead. 

21 hours ago, Ultima01 said:

Pretty much, yeah.  (I really wish I had more to add, so you have creative freedom. ☺️)

Hey, I think it'll be fun!  If you come up with anything else, just comment it here and I'll try to incorporate it!

There it is!  @DerivativeWings' third request is done!  

3 hours ago, Ridge said:

In regards to requests, what's your policy regarding nudity in them? Would you also be comfortable with drawing male side characters that are nude?

Female nudity is 100% ok!  I'm a straight guy who doesn't find anything attractive about men... but I don't want to flat-out refuse, so I will tentatively say it depends on the request. 

@Jailor Eckman I understand. I am also straight and I find nothing that’s sexually appealing about men either. Though for the nature of the third of my four requests that I’m going to give in this post, I figured I’d ask you about nude male side characters because I want you to draw things that you are comfortable with. I’ve had a couple ideas that I thought about recently, so I figured I can share them with you in this post.

Request 01:

I had a bit of a different vision for my first request in this post pertaining to the ending of On the Way, I thought about ending her suffering here, but I did see your comment on Request #10 betting that I would want her to hold it in until sunrise and I figured you’d like this idea better. So I took your bet, modified my original ending and turned it into part 3 where her torment is on a whole new level to the point where one would be concerned about her.

She received a text from her best friend that the Anime convention was rescheduled due to the horrible weather and to return home immediately. After some time in the traffic jam, she manages to return home to her apartment after a half an hour dealing with traffic jams. She brings in her 68oz empty cup, her toilet in her apartment is broken. Even now, even in such agony, she refuses to pee in her empty cup because she only goes in a proper toilet even though her need is absolutely horrifyingly bad. She resolved that if she didn’t have a proper toilet, she would hold in her urine even if the pressure inside her is horrid. She holds this conviction so strongly that she forgot to take into account that she could be risking kidney damage. She filled up her 68oz cup with water to the brim and drank it all down, not willing to let her need to pee, no matter how painful, control everything she does. She wanted to prove to herself that she can hold it no matter how painful it feels when she hydrates herself to this level before going to bed. She takes a sleeping pill, takes off her completely soaked skirt and panties, taking off her tie and shirt and bra, and then she goes to bed at 11:00PM in the nude, ignoring her bladder’s painful waves.

In this picture, we see that the sleeping pill has worn off, she wakes up at 6:30AM in such pain that we cannot even imagine suffering ourselves, let alone any young woman, to the point where one would think “OH GOD THE PRESSURE!!! OH GOD HELP ME!!!” She has her legs spread and she is seen nursing and holding her bladder bulge, and she is trying with all her strength to keep her scalding urine in. She’s holding an absolutely extreme amount coming up to 2890ml and she is being tormented by the continued downpour and thunder outside her open window. Her skirt and panties are still on the wooden floor soaked with pee. She is completely in the nude with her hair still dyed red. Her nude body is lying in a puddle of her own pee on her bed and we can see pee dribbling out of her pee drenched vagina. Her bed is almost entirely drenched. It is at the point now where her entire body is covered in sweat and urine. She isn’t covering herself with blankets because she didn’t want any more of her bed wet and she feels so hot. She has her glasses on so she can fully understand what is happening to her body.

Her face isn’t so red anymore. Instead, she looks visibly pale, like she feels like she’s feeling sick and going to faint. She is sweating so much that it feels like she’s in a volcano. She is trying to clench her teeth, but they chatter. Her eyes tell us that this is the worst pain of her life and they are still bloodshot because of how much she’s been crying. The pain has become so unbearable that her entire pelvic floor hurts and it felt as though her entire body is trying to force out the volcanic piss and she can feel her kidneys hurting. The worst pain she ever feels here is that she could feel the weight of her pee dropping down to her urethra’s exit and every time she holds it, it feels like her entire lower abdomen was ripping itself apart. Her pubic bone was so painful to touch and she could feel her spine rattle and hurt just as much as her pubic bone, and she can feel her vagina literally aching from the pressure. Her bladder bulge has expanded dramatically, to the point where she exaggerated in her mind to looking like she was nine months pregnant in labor about to give birth. She could cry but she couldn’t scream or breathe because even screaming and breathing made the pressure intensify so much she thought something was stabbing her from the inside. All she could do was wheeze and cry. We can see the 68oz mega cup next to her cell phone, both of them on the coffee table close to the bed adjacent from her, but she still doesn’t want to pee in it. She’d rather suffer and wait for an appropriate bathroom than do something as indecent as urinating in a cup, even though she’s not too sure how much longer she can endure this absolutely hellish torture, and she is starting to worry about doing herself some damage to her urinary system. Why can’t she just end her own torture and pee in the cup? Why is she doing this to herself and risking her own health like this? Is it vanity?

You can enhance this picture by showing a bladder gauge showing how much worse her need has become and the gauge shows a dribble coming out of the urethra. You can also have her best friend send the girl a text in the morning asking how she is, with her replying how beyond agonizingly bad she has to go and how long she’s been holding it (She’s been holding it for twelve hours) and even sends her a picture attachment of her face showing how frantic she is, and another picture showing her bladder bulge and wet bed sheets all in the same photo attachment (If her photo attachments are too large, show it as a blue link text attachment instead). Her friend can’t believe what she is doing to herself and thinks this is idiotic and tells her to take her piss right now, but she says she can’t and begs for her help. Her friend tells her that she has had enough of hearing this and she’ll drive to her apartment and force her to pee it all out. What is said in the text conversation and how she describes how painful her need is and how frustrated her friend is with her is to you.

And that’s my first request taking on your bet.

Request 02:

Continuing off of Request #01 is the ending to On the Way. Her friend comes into her apartment, not caring that she is still naked and covered in her own sweat and piss and drags her into the bathroom towards the shower enclosure with her empty 68oz cup and a gallon sized measuring cup with quart measurements on it, as if she’s being rushed to the ER in labor. I’d describe her friend as black haired, still wearing her own seifuku outfit and bursting for a pee herself as she didn’t have her morning pee and drank a lot last night holding around 1420ml, but her need wasn’t as horrific as her friend’s. She has a pony tail, her tie and her skirt are blue and her top is a bright cyan color and she’s slim with blue eyes with B cup breasts.

In the picture, the blue colored girl has taken off her skirt and her pee-wet g-string and she also takes off her tops and bra because of how hot her sweat was making her feel. We can see her g-string has wet the floor and she’s holding her friend with both arms, one over her breasts and one over her bulge. The blue girl forces the red one to squat with her in the shower enclosure next to the floor drain, the red one squatting over the measuring cup and the blue one squatting over the 68oz cup. The red haired girl still didn’t want to let out her pee because she still wanted a proper toilet, but her friend sternly encourages her by squishing her bladder with her arm and the pee is seen coming out in a literal high powered spray that looks as wide as that wide shower head above them into the measuring cup. The red girl’s face turned red again and she screams in such a high pitched way like a pregnant woman in labor finally giving birth, screaming and crying so much even peeing was painful for her. We can see from her bladder gauge that it is being squished and it is finally spraying out of her urethra. The blue girl looks so cross and angry with the red haired one as she relieves her own bladder into the 68oz cup, sweating from her own need, not caring about decency unlike her friend. The blue girl’s bladder gauge is shown as well, it isn’t as big as the red one but it is shown emptying in a normal stream. The measuring cup shows that the pee has filled up to almost two quarts and the red girl’s urine is still coming out in a powerful spray. The blue girl looks so shocked and angered that the red one has tortured herself like this for so long and was holding this much in her system.

You can also include dialogue of your own with the blue girl chastising her friend for holding her pee for so long and risking her kidneys and she doesn’t want to watch her torture herself like this again. The red girl screams and begs her to stop, that she wants a proper toilet and that this is the worst pain of her life, but the blue girl isn’t having any of it and squishes her bladder more to force it all out, not wanting to watch her go through kidney damage.

After this picture, to end the story, both girls wash themselves in the shower, reconcile and the red one thanks the blue one for helping her. The red girl’s pelvic floor is going to take some time to recover from so much strain that she put on herself and she has been traumatized by how much pain she endured and that this is literally the worst pain she has ever suffered in her life.

Request 03:

I don’t want to be too explicit and graphic with this, but for my third idea: A naked couple wakes up in the morning having vaginal sex while the woman is absolutely bursting to pee to the point that it is an emergency and can’t wait any longer. They are in a fifth wheel camper that they are renting and they are having sex in a camper bed for the guy’s twenty fourth birthday. I’d imagine them in the spooning position with the woman’s leg a bit up. For the guy side character, I’d describe him as having blue eyes, his body shape looking athletic with a buzz-cut and having a patchy beard and we can see his penis penetrating the bursting woman’s vagina (If you don’t want to draw the full penis, you can try to hide it by having it deep inside her vaginal canal in the picture to the point where you can barely see it). He’s about twenty four years old. He is sweating, but he is enjoying the sexual intercourse and he has his eyes closed enjoying the wet sensations unaware that his girlfriend feels like she’s going to wet the bed. The main subject at hand, the woman being nineteen years old, I’d see her as being thin with E Cup breasts. She has long brown hair and brown eyes. She has a very large bladder bulge and is sweating as if she’s in a sauna and we can see how bad she has to pee with a bladder gauge being shown (She’s holding 2129ml). We can see on her face that she is enjoying the sexual intercourse and does want her boyfriend to enjoy her vagina so she composes herself, though at the same time her face is all red and sweating worried about how her boyfriend is going to take having pee sprayed all over him. You can also add to her torture by having it raining and thundering if you would like.

The story for this was that the girl had drunk around three glasses of wine last night and drank around three pints of water to compensate for the buzz. She took a very potent sleeping pill to help her sleep but forgot to pee before going to bed and she wakes up in the morning absolutely needing to take a piss and on the verge of peeing herself, on her bed and even her boyfriend. Her half asleep boyfriend seduces her into sex, unaware of her bulge, and they have it because she’s shy of bringing up how horribly bad she has to pee. His penis inside her is pushing against her overfull bladder and making the bladder pressure worse, but she is enjoying the sex as well which leads to a conflict in her own mind. All she can do is endure the act and pray she can hold it.

However, if this request is a bit too graphic, you can censor their genitals by placing a blanket on top of their groin areas and it will be left to the imagination of what bed-time fun they are having while she is having an emergency.

Request 04:

For my fourth idea: Two young Japanese women are sitting on a plane with near exploding bladders. The two girls are sisters. The first girl named Akari is sat next to the plane’s window. She is petite, eighteen years old with brown eyes and medium-length dark hair and she has C cup breasts. She’s wearing a pink sweater with a white t-shirt under it and she is wearing a short pink skirt with no panties. Her vagina is in full display and we can see a dribble coming out of it and the bottom of her skirt and her seat is drenched. Akari’s bladder is exploding, she’s holding 2290ml and she obviously has to pee worse than her other sister. She is sweating profusely and she is red faced and her asian eyes are watering. She has a bladder bulge that makes her look five months pregnant. She’s trying to keep her composure on the plane as to not cause a scene to retain her dignity, but is worried about the pressure getting much worse and peeing all over her seat and being found out for not wearing panties. She isn’t holding herself because she is shy and didn’t want the passengers or her sister know that she is losing control. The only thing Akari is doing is nursing and massaging her bladder bulge with one hand in a discreet manner to try to ease the pressure.

Her sister, Masumi, is sitting next to the passenger walking area. She is nineteen years old, has short red hair with bangs and green eyes and has B Cup breasts. She is wearing a white vest with a gray shirt underneath and she’s wearing dark blue jeans. Masumi’s bursting to go holding 1789ml, and she has a wet spot on the crotch of her jeans and the seat is also wet. Like Akari, she is staying composed, but is worried that she is going to start openly holding herself to stop more pee from coming out. We can also see bladder gauges, one bigger than the other pointing towards their respective girl so we can see how bad they have to go.

The story here is that these girls that are flying from Osaka to Florida have hydrated themselves to such an extent, drinking about two gallons of water throughout their day as they usually do to maintain their health. Though they didn’t know that they would need to pee so unbelievably bad on the plane and there is currently turbulence, they aren’t allowed to get up. Even if there isn’t turbulence, they have shy bladders and they didn’t want the other passengers to know about their frantic situation and are shy around public toilets of any kind and didn’t want anyone to hear them pee. They wouldn’t even pee in the women’s restroom when they were at the airport, even though they mildly had to go so they try to endure the majority of the trip with such overfull bladders.

That’s all the ideas I can think of for now. Let me know if you need any more detail for any of these requests, and remember there’s no rush. Take as much time as you need.

Edited by Ridge (see edit history)
5 hours ago, Phentaiee said:

Hey Ridge, that’s a lot to ask... I think you might be overdoing it a bit. These are free requests, and Jailor’s already done one for you that was already out of his comfort zone. I’m not saying that there’s no way he’s going to agree to drawing those, but he might not be very happy about it. I don’t know, though, I’m not him. One or two is fine, but you requested four images!

Yeah. I admit I was a bit overboard. I just thought I'd give him some ideas as I did have a couple in my own head. I won't be requesting anything else for a while and whether or not he takes them on is up to him. And I absolutely understand and would want him to know that he isn't obligated to take on any if he doesn't want to and I'd respect the decision.

In fact, if I was able to, I would delete that post entirely or at least edit it so it included significantly less than this.

Edited by Ridge (see edit history)
11 hours ago, Lapiiss said:

While I agree that those four requests are WAY too much to ask in one go... the fantasies are also incredibly hot to read s-so... um... don't delete the post anyway! ;w;

I probably would have had done that and reduced all of this if I still had the ability to, cause to be fair I do kind of have a bit of a tendency to say... jump the gun and go overboard and I did do exactly that here. I'm glad you enjoyed reading them though.

I've held off on making a request largely because so many of the ones already made have been plenty satisfying, but I think I've finally got a scenario in mind that I really want to see!

Simply enough: a girl boasts about her ability to hold it, and maybe exaggerates just a little. Her friends decide to put her capacity to the test, with a set number of large tea bottles. Her friends are amazed because she's only got one or two left and looks like she'll make it, but internally she's absolutely bursting and frantic, barely able to keep her composure for even a second and deeply regretting her prior boasting. She -knows- she's way past maxed out, but she's still giving a strained smile, despite the way her legs are twisted super-tight to try and hold back. She pretends to be fine to the awe of everyone around her, seconds away from leaking.

(While I'm a huge fan of things like bladder bulges and meters, it's fine to go without them on this setup, and there wouldn't actually need to be anyone but the girl in question in-frame. This can fairly simply be boiled down to "a prideful girl holding it to her limit, and hiding that fact as best as she still can".)

As for the girl herself, I really only have two preferences - blonde hair (wavy and mid-length if possible, but any style will do), and notably bottomheavy figure (thick thighs, wide hips, large butt, especially compared to the rest of her figure).

If you do decide to include anyone else in the frame, bonus points for having her be the most "bottomheavy" (widest hips, etc), and/or throwing in commentary from other girls along the lines of "I can't even hold half that much", etc.

Hi, I've seen your drawings and it is amazing. May you draw a scene for me where a girl is really desperate after her long movie, there is a line to the female bathrooms and she is so desperate to plead the woman in front of the line if she could go first? It would be great if you could include her desperation, maybe she has one hand in her tightly crossed legs?

May the girl be wearing a shirt that shows cleavage but not too much? And also either micro jeans or a knee-length skirt. Looking forward to it, thanks!

On 4/26/2019 at 7:16 PM, S19YellowPengu said:

May I make a request? A girl squatting to pee but she's still wearing her panties. She's wearing a skirt, tank top, and orange panties.

Sure!  Do you mean like she's about to pee in her panties, or just hasn't gotten to them yet?

On 4/26/2019 at 11:27 PM, bibibibi said:

Hey Jailor, I have two requests: 1 is several desperate girls squatting over the urinal.  2 is several girls aiming their pee forwards into a urinal trough, by holding their laiba apart.  I've never seen 2, in cinematography, nor art form

Those both sound pretty good!  For #1, what kind of urinal do you have in mind?  I'm having a bit of trouble picturing several girls squatting over a wall-mounted urinal, though it does sound compelling!  And I would be glad to finally make something that fits your description for #2. 

@Ridge, @Phentaiee, and @Lapiiss :  No worries, Ridge!  I'm honestly impressed with the amount of detail you came up with!  And I'd definitely recommend you post it to and check out Lapiis' thread.  I might still get around to drawing a few of those requests, anyway.  And thanks for looking out for me, Phen!

On 4/30/2019 at 8:07 PM, Ridge said:

@Lapiiss @Jimmy Olsen

Come to think of it, looking back, yeah it might as well be on the fiction and fanfiction section rather than just stacked request after request. I can write about each of these scenarios, though for On the Way, that is @Jailor Eckman's created character and we don't really know her name, so I would have to ask for his permission first.

I don't mind if you want to use her in a fanfiction!  I don't have a name for her, as I'd originally drawn her as a one-off character for a random Hoard image.

On 4/27/2019 at 2:45 AM, DerivativeWings said:

I feel kinda embarrassed you did all three of my requests - I posted three and assumed you’d pick the one you liked the most. I really like all of they though, so I really really appreciate it!

Oh sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you!  I just liked all of your requests, and it still took me about a month to get them all complete.

On 4/30/2019 at 12:10 PM, Tsuchigumo550 said:

I've held off on making a request largely because so many of the ones already made have been plenty satisfying, but I think I've finally got a scenario in mind that I really want to see!

Simply enough: a girl boasts about her ability to hold it, and maybe exaggerates just a little. Her friends decide to put her capacity to the test, with a set number of large tea bottles. Her friends are amazed because she's only got one or two left and looks like she'll make it, but internally she's absolutely bursting and frantic, barely able to keep her composure for even a second and deeply regretting her prior boasting. She -knows- she's way past maxed out, but she's still giving a strained smile, despite the way her legs are twisted super-tight to try and hold back. She pretends to be fine to the awe of everyone around her, seconds away from leaking.

(While I'm a huge fan of things like bladder bulges and meters, it's fine to go without them on this setup, and there wouldn't actually need to be anyone but the girl in question in-frame. This can fairly simply be boiled down to "a prideful girl holding it to her limit, and hiding that fact as best as she still can".)

As for the girl herself, I really only have two preferences - blonde hair (wavy and mid-length if possible, but any style will do), and notably bottomheavy figure (thick thighs, wide hips, large butt, especially compared to the rest of her figure).

If you do decide to include anyone else in the frame, bonus points for having her be the most "bottomheavy" (widest hips, etc), and/or throwing in commentary from other girls along the lines of "I can't even hold half that much", etc.

I like it!  I'll see what I can do!

12 hours ago, ItsKayla said:

Hi, I've seen your drawings and it is amazing. May you draw a scene for me where a girl is really desperate after her long movie, there is a line to the female bathrooms and she is so desperate to plead the woman in front of the line if she could go first? It would be great if you could include her desperation, maybe she has one hand in her tightly crossed legs?

May the girl be wearing a shirt that shows cleavage but not too much? And also either micro jeans or a knee-length skirt. Looking forward to it, thanks!

Oh, I like this one!  Do you mean micro-jeans like the ones that are basically panties made from cut-off jeans, or some derivative of full-length skinny jeans?

8 minutes ago, Jailor Eckman said:

Sure!  Do you mean like she's about to pee in her panties, or just hasn't gotten to them yet?

Those both sound pretty good!  For #1, what kind of urinal do you have in mind?  I'm having a bit of trouble picturing several girls squatting over a wall-mounted urinal, though it does sound compelling!  And I would be glad to finally make something that fits your description for #2. 

@Ridge, @Phentaiee, and @Lapiiss :  No worries, Ridge!  I'm honestly impressed with the amount of detail you came up with!  And I'd definitely recommend you post it to and check out Lapiis' thread.  I might still get around to drawing a few of those requests, anyway.  And thanks for looking out for me, Phen!

I don't mind if you want to use her in a fanfiction!  I don't have a name for her, as I'd originally drawn her as a one-off character for a random Hoard image.

Oh sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you!  I just liked all of your requests, and it still took me about a month to get them all complete.

I like it!  I'll see what I can do!

Oh, I like this one!  Do you mean micro-jeans like the ones that are basically panties made from cut-off jeans, or some derivative of full-length skinny jeans?

Yeah, those waist length jeans that girls wear that are really revealing. Thanks!