Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Jailor's Art Request Thread!

Hello, OmoOrg!  So, I’ve been thinking about doing this for a while and finally decided to take the plunge: I’m starting a request thread!  You may have seen my art by now, but if not, here are some examples ---

I don’t like to be too restrictive about what I’m going to accept, but there are a few things that are going to be an automatic “no”:

• Loli or Underage:  I can accept “schoolgirl cosplay” and so on, in which the character is an adult, but I will not draw a character who is underage.
  • Copyrighted Characters (that you don't have permission to use):  Sorry! If fanart was less of a legal gray-area, I’d be so game.

As for fetish or kink-related things, I won’t be able to accept messing or male-focused requests.  Male side-characters are probably fine!

If you guys can come up with some requests that don’t include any of those restrictions, shoot and if I'm interested, I’ll draw them for you (please don’t be offended if I decline; I’m trying to take this easy)!  Mainly, I’m into female pee desperation. I’m also more than okay with wetting scenes! I’m willing to draw furries, but I can’t say I have any skill with them. In fact, most things I’m okay with. I’ll probably be adding these to my Hoard, so you can expect to see them there…  And, on a related note, this won’t impact my post-rate for Off-Limits!

I’m considering this a bit of an experiment, so go easy on me for these first few, guys~!

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Ridge, that’s a lot to ask... I think you might be overdoing it a bit. These are free requests, and Jailor’s already done one for you that was already out of his comfort zone. I’m not saying that

@AkenoSama Thank you so much!  Your request is coming up relatively soon! @Sake  Furst furry request in the thread...  Adding it!  (I love the premise, laughs!)  I'll make it not Skyrim just enou

I haven't forgotten you guys, I promise!  😅  But it has been a little bit.  Here's the next request (with another story) to make up for it!  This time, for @S19YellowPengu!   I need to

Posted Images

Some scenarios (Feel free to pick as many or as few as you like)

1: A woman is stuck in a cottage in a snowstorm. She’s waiting for it to end, naked in her bed. While the storm is raging, she can’t get to the outhouse and pee, so she needs to go very badly.

2: A desperate girl is keeping guard while her friend pees in an alley. She needed to go way worse than her friend but was too shy to admit it.

3: A queen-type woman is waiting in line to use the chamber pot after a long day. Ahead of her are equally desperate nobles and baronesses. The woman currently using the pot is partially obscured by a screen, but the sounds can still be heard by anyone in the queue.

I've heard stories of how strict the bathroom breaks can be in some boot camps and saw some dude that said that he had to hold it for like 30 hours, not sure if exaggerating.

So that being said I want to see your interpretation of that idea in a female boot camp instead. If possible make the girl's bladder bulge as much as you are comfortable with showing (I have an art request thread too, please don't take it as reference because I went overboard long ago), and if you have problems making it be seen in military like clothes I suggest an x-ray of them

clothxray.png.0c0f40e7086cc6c2cfba64162686f38d.png

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)

Deciding a scene, instead of a person is certainly something different... but, Faust has an Idea!

Faust would like to see one of a girl playing some kind of (Console) Video game, that's incredibly restrictive on either pausing, or save points.

(Looking at you, Dark Souls)

Trying to hold out, despite trying to stay in the ZONE....

{Much like a certain person did recently, in one of her challenges)

Guys, these are all fantastic!  I'll get to working on them as soon as I can!

@DerivativeWings : For 1, is the cottage interior cold, or do you like contrasting warmth? 2 seems straightforward enough.  Do you have any preferred outfit or seasonality? And for 3: a queen waiting in line?!  (I'm joking)  Honestly, it's a good thought exercise to humanize royals...  And there's the chance that they are visiting foreign dignitaries that need to be treated as guests.  🤔  I'd like to do all of these, but I'll probably intersperse them with the other requests.

@Bombality : I have a friend in the army who told me a similar story about a guy who had to sit outside in a field for hours with the same problem.  As for this girl, do you think she might be doing some sort of exercise or a military routine?

@Faust : Ooh, I like it just as much as I like that post!  Do you have any preferred outfit?  And how would you feel about her being on voice chat with a team in a multiplayer match?

@Papergami : Hey, that sounds cool!  Is there a setting you'd like?  Like a beach or pool?  And is there any preference you have for color or type of bikini?  Also, I think you wrote that she is 17, so she'd be 18 in my picture if that's alright!  (I can't see how that would cause too much of a difference in the aesthetic).

@Evab100 : Sorry!  I've heard some horror stories about copyright holders hunting down artists of derivative works.  Like I said, if copyright laws were more permissive, I'd definitely be up for it.  Though to be up-front with you, I don't think I'd be able to fill your requests, at least based on the other requests you've made.  I don't think I would enjoy them and that would compromise their quality (a similar thing happens to backgrounds of a lot of my art, because I tend to work on them after I've finished the part I'm interested in.)  Again, I'm sorry, but it may be for the best.

I'd imagine the girl in the cottage using a blanket for warmth, nude as she is. There'd probably be a fireplace in the cottage though it's up to you if it's active or not.

Autumn is a good season for 2, though it's really up to you. Clothes can be anything, I like plaid skirts, hoodies, fashionable jackets and so on for fall.

I always liked the idea of medieval royalty holding it in for a long time haha. Chamber pots are a big favorite of mine so that helps.

I'm glad you liked the suggestions! They've been on the backburner for a while and if you think any of them would make for good material that makes me happy to hear!

19 minutes ago, Jailor Eckman said:

@Papergami : Hey, that sounds cool!  Is there a setting you'd like?  Like a beach or pool?  And is there any preference you have for color or type of bikini?  Also, I think you wrote that she is 17, so she'd be 18 in my picture if that's alright!  (I can't see how that would cause too much of a difference in the aesthetic).

Oh, thank you! ^^ Oh, if it can be a beach with a occupied porta potty would be great owo I'm thinking in a normal pale rose bikini, like this one: 18117500.jpg?preset=dept

but in the color that I mentioned, obviously.

Lol, well it's ok if she have 18 in your pic xD

Guest Masyanyalover
41 minutes ago, Jailor Eckman said:

Guys, these are all fantastic!  I'll get to working on them as soon as I can!

@DerivativeWings : For 1, is the cottage interior cold, or do you like contrasting warmth? 2 seems straightforward enough.  Do you have any preferred outfit or seasonality? And for 3: a queen waiting in line?!  (I'm joking)  Honestly, it's a good thought exercise to humanize royals...  And there's the chance that they are visiting foreign dignitaries that need to be treated as guests.  🤔  I'd like to do all of these, but I'll probably intersperse them with the other requests.

@Bombality : I have a friend in the army who told me a similar story about a guy who had to sit outside in a field for hours with the same problem.  As for this girl, do you think she might be doing some sort of exercise or a military routine?

@Faust : Ooh, I like it just as much as I like that post!  Do you have any preferred outfit?  And how would you feel about her being on voice chat with a team in a multiplayer match?

@Evab100 : Sorry!  I've heard some horror stories about copyright holders hunting down artists of derivative works.  Like I said, if copyright laws were more permissive, I'd definitely be up for it.  Though to be up-front with you, I don't think I'd be able to fill your requests, at least based on the other requests you've made.  I don't think I would enjoy them and that would compromise their quality (a similar thing happens to backgrounds of a lot of my art, because I tend to work on them after I've finished the part I'm interested in.)  Again, I'm sorry, but it may be for the best.

Sorry....

4 hours ago, Jailor Eckman said:

Depends, I don't know much of boot camps so whichever you think or know would take the longest to complete (not the longest to draw the one that implies she still has to hold it longer better)

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)

You only opened this thread yesterday... Weird, I'm getting a hardore sense of deja vu...

Either way, putting in a request while the inbox still looks pretty light.

How about a girl with short black hair and green eyes sitting on her bed late at night in only tank top and shorts. (No underwear) She's pretty full and got a hand stuffed in her crotch, but she looks happy staying where she is.

Edited by FilthyPhoenix (see edit history)

I got a good chunk of time to myself today and was able to bang out the first request:

It was the second one made by DerivativeWings!  (I hope it came out alright!)  I wanted to save the first of his for later.  It'll contain nudity, and I wanted you all to have something to look forward to!

On 3/9/2019 at 2:42 PM, DerivativeWings said:

I always liked the idea of medieval royalty holding it in for a long time haha. Chamber pots are a big favorite of mine so that helps.

And that medieval queens wore some of the most convoluted and layered dresses imaginable!  Needless to say,  even if she was able to get to a chamber pot, she'd still have a lot of undressing to do before she could use it! 

On 3/9/2019 at 2:58 PM, Papergami said:

Oh, thank you! ^^ Oh, if it can be a beach with a occupied porta potty would be great owo I'm thinking in a normal pale rose bikini...

Thanks for the reference image!  Is pale rose that color she normally wears under her vest?

On 3/9/2019 at 4:50 PM, Bombality said:

Depends, I don't know much of boot camps so whichever you think or know would take the longest to complete (not the longest to draw the one that implies she still has to hold it longer better)

Ok, cool.  I think I have an image in mind for this...

On 3/9/2019 at 10:18 PM, Faust said:

Faust doesn't have any specific preferences... Though, to keep it varied, perhaps a skirt, instead of shorts like our other gaming-girl. And voice chat sounds delightfully tormenting! Faust adores your ideas, and can't wait to see what you come up with!

Hey, I'm always good with drawing skirts!  😅  And thanks!

On 3/9/2019 at 11:18 PM, Phentaiee said:

I don’t have a request yet but I’m very excited to be able to request! I really like your art!

Thank you!  If you think of one, just drop it here! 

22 hours ago, Gemgirl said:

A girl standing in front of a bathroom door with an out of order sign and chewing her nails as she tries to think where she can find another bathroom.

Fun and a classic!  Are there any other details you want to see, or do you want to see what I come up with?

20 hours ago, Marco said:

I watched all your album. You're really very good.

Thanks a lot!  I'm glad you like my drawings!

15 hours ago, AkenoSama said:

Perfect scenario to the bitches bullying the poor Dakota

You still have me thinking about ways to make that work... 😉

15 hours ago, FilthyPhoenix said:

You only opened this thread yesterday... Weird, I'm getting a hardore sense of deja vu...

Either way, putting in a request while the inbox still looks pretty light.

How about a girl with short black hair and green eyes sitting on her bed late at night in only tank top and shorts. (No underwear) She's pretty full and got a hand stuffed in her crotch, but she looks happy staying where she is.

Any idea where the deja vu is coming from?  Your request sounds good.  Do you want her to look like she might be enjoying holding it, or that she just really doesn't want to get out of bed?

11 hours ago, OmarashiLover1 said:

All I request is more off-limits 😁

Absolutely!  I plan on updating that as regularly as I normally do!

I'm going to keep plugging away at these as I have time!  Thank you all for your requests!

Edited by Jailor Eckman (see edit history)
4 hours ago, Jailor Eckman said:

Any idea where the deja vu is coming from?  Your request sounds good.  Do you want her to look like she might be enjoying holding it, or that she just really doesn't want to get out of bed?

IDK, probably just getting you mixed up with one of the other artists around here. Also yes, I was thinking she'd be enjoying it.

Woop-woop: Moar time means moar drawing!  The next one is done, this time for @Bombality !

I hope it's alright!

On 3/11/2019 at 5:02 AM, Gemgirl said:

I'd like to see what you come up with.

Can do!

On 3/11/2019 at 8:47 AM, DerivativeWings said:

Very nice! Must be hard for her hearing/seeing her friend pee while she refuses to go herself. Definitely gets my seal of approval!

Thanks, I'm glad to hear you like it!

On 3/11/2019 at 9:02 AM, FilthyPhoenix said:

IDK, probably just getting you mixed up with one of the other artists around here. Also yes, I was thinking she'd be enjoying it.

Awesome!  I've been meaning to do a drawing of an intentional hold for a while, but never got around to it.

On 3/11/2019 at 5:59 PM, PCPort said:

Pardon my asking, but could you please draw my OC Atsuko? Perhaps holding/peeing outdoors or otherwise in public? I would love you forever

atsuko.pngatsukobypotat_fullsize.jpg

It's no trouble at all, and it sounds like fun!