Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Any other straight/bi girls only into female omo?

Hiya! 

Just curious if there is anyone else out there like me! 

I am a bi/mostly straight female who is into omo, but only in females. I have tried to enjoy Male omo content but I just feel bad for them. It seems more humiliating and degrading somehow. Perhaps it strips them not only of their pride but also masculinity in my eyes...

Anyways, anyone else feel the same?

Oh yeah, for sure. I’ve only recently realized I was attracted to other women, but before that I realized I exclusively liked female omo content because I liked to imagine myself as the person desperate and peeing and have never really felt interested in someone elses desperation. Dunno if that rings true for anyone else though.

26 minutes ago, Lemon56 said:

Oh yeah, for sure. I’ve only recently realized I was attracted to other women, but before that I realized I exclusively liked female omo content because I liked to imagine myself as the person desperate and peeing and have never really felt interested in someone elses desperation. Dunno if that rings true for anyone else though.

For me it is exactly the same. I prefer male omorashi (because men are awesome). However, I won't say no to good female desperation/accident material, just because of how great it is to be able to image that I am that person or in that situation.

I have known a straight girl on another site who is only into female omo. I know another straight girl on this site who likes female omo stories but I don't know if she's into male omo as well. (I myself am a man so I'm not what you're looking for, but I thought I'd let you know there was one I knew of)

On 3/8/2019 at 10:05 PM, EtchyFox said:

I have tried to enjoy Male omo content but I just feel bad for them. It seems more humiliating and degrading somehow. Perhaps it strips them not only of their pride but also masculinity in my eyes...

Ironically, my fetish for female omo might have come from the opposite point of view - I'd usually only see or hear of male wettings on TV so it actually seemed more "restricted" to males (much like farting, it took me a while to realize that girls do that too), and thus you actually see it LESS with women. It also gave me that feeling of them being humiliated or degraded, and I kind of felt bad for fantasizing about that for a while before accepting how harmless this is if I limit such scenarios to fantasies.

• 7 months later...