Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Last night I had my first semi-unintentional leaking.  I came home from work and had to pee a little.  I had planned on holding and wetting later.  I bought a used car yesterday, so when I got home I put the license plates on and went for a drive.  I was gone 30-40 minutes.  Right before I got home I decided to stop at the ATM machine.  Some lady was there and it took her about 10 minutes to use the machine.  By now I am getting pretty desperate.  It only took me about one minute to use the machine.  While I was using in the machine the lady was sitting in her car.  Of course when I get to my car she starts to slowly back up taking forever to get out of my way.  Finally I get started on my short trip home.  After a couple of long traffic lights I finally make it home.  When I drove in I was nearly bursting.  When I started to get out of the car, I felt my boxers get a little wet.  Luckily my work pants didn't get wet and the little leak took care of me for awhile.  I was able to go in and do a couple of things and change my clothes.  I was able to hold for quite a while before I leaked a little and then the dam finally burst and I totally wet my underwear, which was all I had on by then.