Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How do I get into holding while living with parents?

I used to have the same problem so what I did was basically drink alot, wait untill I had to pee and then hold it secretly without showing anybody that I was desperate (which made the situation much more exciting) and everytime I had a moment for myself I started crossing my legs and holding my crotch. After that when I couldn't holt it anymore I simply went to the bathroom and let it go.

Maybe you could try this aswell.

Ps: Another thing that I did was, as soon as I needed to pee I went for a walk in the forest next to my house. There I looked for a few hidden spots where nobody could see me and I just held my pee as long as possible.

So if you have a forest or maybe some sort of abandoned area next to your hous you could try there.

I hope I could help you a bit.

Edited by Gothes (see edit history)

Yup you gotta work arround it. But you can still hold, I mean wait till you get desperate and try not to show it to much. You could try playing some videogame, watching a tv show or some activity that would give you a good excuse of not going till you finish it. Another idea is drinking at home and then going shopping or arround town  while you hold.

No one has to know!

Dealing with the evidence if you lose control and wet yourself is the worst part in that situation. Seems its hard for you to do it at home unless you can persuade your brother to do a holding contest with you, maybe over a video game or enjoying some beers together. As a student and when it was after dark I used to leave a bar desperate and walk back to my room, wearing a long enough coat to conceal it if I couldn't make it all the way back. You can change as soon as you get home (or carry spare pants and a plastic shopping bag if there's somewhere to change on the way). If it's summer you can wear loose running shorts. Who does your washing? If you do it yourself its no problem or you can take it to a launderette. Your other option is to put on a pair of depends, go out, get desperate, do your hold and just enjoy losing it when and where you feel comfortable to do it. 

Sharing a room with your brother is a big handicap.  What worked for me when I was living at home was (1) being a thoughtful son and doing all my own laundry, and (2) being fully responsible for keeping my room clean.  Mine was the only room upstairs, so if I occasionally had to leave windows open to air it out, no one knew or cared.  I also had a good plastic bag lining my wastebasket just in case I got caught short and couldn't get downstairs to the bathroom.  

• 2 months later...