Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Urinating during sex

I tend to pee every time we have sex. If I try and squeeze every drop out, the motion and the pressure still tends to cause leakage.

When I am masturbating, I tend to leak, and if I hit the right spot, I will gush. I've rather impressed myself with how hard and what distances I can spray.

I'm not every woman (sorry Chaka Khan). I guess what matters is the woman and how likely she is to leak under pressure.

My ex-wife said the was not into the sexual part of pee holding. She held it frequently, though until she almost , and sometimes did ate least leak.

Despite not finding pee sexy she definatly enjoyed having sex with a very full bladder. On Saturday nights we would go to a club hang out, dance and \have a few beers. She did not pee while there. When we got home we went straight to the bedroom. I felt her bladder which was rock hard.I could feel the tension in her pussy as I rubbed my hand over it. She said she had to pee very badly. I got on top of her undoubtedly putting extra pressure on her pee hole.

I would ask her often how her pee felt and she would reply "like it's going to come out". Needless to say I loved this. However I asked her if she wanted to get up and go, knowing her response would be "no it feels to good to stop ". She said she would not stop even if it started coming out, she would just wet the bed.

Of all the many times we did this, she only peed a bit once. A nice hard spurt , lasting a couple of seconds, which sprayed right on my penis which was inside her.  I did not last long feeling that.

This made the sex more intense for me as well as her . For her the sensation of a full bladder perhaps pressing on her G-spot. For me   knowing she could start peeing at any second, and be unable to stop it.

7 hours ago, wettingman said:

My ex-wife said the was not into the sexual part of pee holding. She held it frequently, though until she almost , and sometimes did ate least leak.

Despite not finding pee sexy she definatly enjoyed having sex with a very full bladder. On Saturday nights we would go to a club hang out, dance and \have a few beers. She did not pee while there. When we got home we went straight to the bedroom. I felt her bladder which was rock hard.I could feel the tension in her pussy as I rubbed my hand over it. She said she had to pee very badly. I got on top of her undoubtedly putting extra pressure on her pee hole.

I would ask her often how her pee felt and she would reply "like it's going to come out". Needless to say I loved this. However I asked her if she wanted to get up and go, knowing her response would be "no it feels to good to stop ". She said she would not stop even if it started coming out, she would just wet the bed.

Of all the many times we did this, she only peed a bit once. A nice hard spurt , lasting a couple of seconds, which sprayed right on my penis which was inside her.  I did not last long feeling that.

This made the sex more intense for me as well as her . For her the sensation of a full bladder perhaps pressing on her G-spot. For me   knowing she could start peeing at any second, and be unable to stop it.

hot :o

When my wife was able to have sex, she would sometimes pee during orgasm. (oral or vaginal. Because of her anatomy, we could not do anal.). It took a LOT of mental ability for her to get over the programmed "shame" of doing something "not normal". She doesn't like to talk about it, but she knows I have an interest. I did help her learn to female ejaculate, which she loved to do, although it exhausted her.

Maybe someday when she is healed and her drive returns ...

My wife told me just last week, she was sitting at her computer (she's retired), and all of a sudden an urge came over her.  She grabbed her vibrator, went to the bedroom, and had three intense orgasms in a row.  The third one caused her to leak about a half-dollar sized spot on the bed.

I love it when she has a story.

Maybe today I'll get her to dress up (bridesmaid dress) and we can play.

In the distant past, she's peed while at or having an orgasm.  It surprised/embarrassed her the first couple of times, but she learned to control it...much to my dismay.

Edited by sliplover (see edit history)

I once dated a girl who got heightened pleasure by having sex with a full bladder. She never thought she would like that sort of thing until a couple months into our relationship I finally talked her into peeing on me during sex. After the first time, there was an instant flip such that most of the time she would make me wait until her bladder was full before we would actually fuck. She had kind of a weak bladder to begin with, so when she got close to orgasming she just simply couldn't hold it anymore and would empty herself all over me. She told me that peeing during her orgasms made them much more intense. It was the most amazing sex I have ever had!

Sadly, she cheated on me and then I dumped her. If I knew then what I know now, I would have advocated for an open relationship at that point instead of dumping her. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Omo-Omega

I've found that having something in the vagina forces the urethra shut, making it impossible to pee. I suppose it depends on the size of the object or the anatomy of the person.