Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Ok @Bees thanks for the information, I had assumed if there were to be a respawn system then it'd be painful but good to know we're not playing YDYD. (You Dead, Your Dead) and as for gold once again thanks, and okay even at that small amount it's good to know as we may end up 10 or so gold short of total needed in the future so it's good to know for event as such that we may not necessarily have to go do a full mission we can go kill a few things instead.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The game wasn't able to download her current outfit so she is just naked. She needs to pee at about a 3.4/10.   Inventory: - Game controller which is actually a RWBY style transfor

Also, going to add that I think each of the buttons should actually do something, like each on should have a specific effect. Or maybe if we want her to do magic, it could be her sort of magic combo s

I vote for getting clothes I would also love to know how much each mission gives in terms of gold because I would choose whichever gives the most if the option to take one of them is available ag

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Austrian-DL said:

I have to ask are there any negative effects of walking around naked beside of having low defensive stats and Emma feeling embarrassed? Like NPCs refusing to talk to her or to give her quest, sell her wares and so on until she is properly dressed. 

Not really. Maybe a couple people point it out, but the main consequence would be that it's harder to hold, and there are more consequences depending on where she goes.

Emma thought for a moment. "Hmmm... no, I... I need some clothes..." she blushed and covered herself a little tighter, finishing her drink before getting up and running out of the bar. "I really hope nobody saw me... why did I go in there? I might be in a game, b-but everyone can still see me naked!" She looked around. "Hmm... is there a shop around here?" She noticed a shop and smiled, heading inside. "H-hi there, do you sell clothes?" 

"We sell all kinds of things here!" the man said. 

"Th-thanks..." he seemed to be unphased by her nudity, which made her blush even more. She checked the store for armour, and...

"200 gold!? F-for your cheapest option!?"

"Stuff's hard to make."

"Great... I guess I'll need to make some gold quickly."

"I hear there's a potion hidden in a chest hidden around somewhere that can help you get gold real quick," the shopkeeper said. As he said that, Emma started to feel a slight pang in her bladder. It was starting to fill. 

"I see. Um, thanks!" She blushed a little more as she left the shop, wandering off to look for it.

What does Emma choose to do?

A. Go and search, explore! It's what an adventurer would do!

B. Ask around, see if anyone knows where it is.

C. Just continue on naked, it won't be so bad, right...?

D. Try to earn money some other way!

If A, which direction does she go?

1: North (Mountains)

2. West (Forest)

3. East (Wasteland)

4. South (Docks)

13 minutes ago, Phentaiee said:

She needs some clothing, (which is a sentence I never thought I’d use on this site) so she should probably go search for that chest with the potion. If she doesn’t find the potion, she might find some gold anyway

Yeah, I... didn't think you'd say that either. xP I don't think she "needs" any per say, but the people have spoken. 😛

And where should she search? Anywhere specific? 

Emma decided heading into the forest would be the best course of action, and went west. Or at least, her best estimation of west. 

The journey took about 20 minutes, and Emma was noticing a bit of a problem. "Oof... what was in that potion?" she asked... nobody in particular. She was starting to feel its effects. Not on her health, but on her bladder. She was probably at around 60%, she felt that the potion probably had some sort of diuretic effect. "I need to find someone, quick..." She looked around, as the grip on her womanhood grew a little tighter. 

As Emma walked around, looking for any sign of a bathroom, her desperation just got worse. Her legs trembled a bit as she looked around the forest, not really seeing any signs of anything. No chest, no bathroom, nothing! Though she thought, if she did find a chest, maybe she'd be able to...

No! No no, she was uncomfortable peeing anywhere but a bathroom! If this place had any, of course. She made her way deeper into the forest and noticed a little tiny fairy. "Um, h-hello?" Emma asked her.

The fairy ignored her, as if not hearing her, and flew up to the branch of a tree. Emma could see the tiny fairy girl gripping her crotch, as if... 

"Oh..." Emma blushed a little, but she heard something in that time... the fairy had started peeing on the branch she was on! Emma squirmed and crossed her legs. "A-aah..." She let out a little whimper as she kept walking, now at maybe 68%. 

After another 10-15 minutes or so, Emma came across a strange sight... a yellow slime. She didn't waste any time trying to attack it, but it was absorbent! If she tried attacking, she'd most certainly get her arm sucked in to the slime's body. She didn't know what to do... the end of the forest was so far away if she turned back, but the other end was just past this enemy...

A. Try attacking! What's the worst that could happen?

B. Try talking to it! Maybe it's a friendly creature?

C. Go back the other way, she can hold it!

D. Search the forest more thoroughly! She can't hold it!

E. Try running past the slime! Maybe it won't give chase if she goes fast enough! But it will put more pressure on her filling bladder...

F. Try stealth?

Emma decided to run past the slime. It'd be faster, and hopefully wouldn't result in anything bad for her. Besides, her bladder probably couldn't take it if she was attacked. She sidestepped and tried running right past it... luckily the slime didn't pursue, as far as she knew, but the running jostled Emma's bladder, making her gasp and have to stop. "A-aah..." She crossed her legs. She was probably at about 70% now, maybe more. She looked around a bit more. 

Pretty much nothing around her. Forest behind, grassy plains straight ahead, docks to the west, and the kingdom she started in now to the east and down a big hill. Her legs quivered a bit. She needed to find a bathroom. ...And some clothes. ...And how to get home. Okay, she needed to find a lot of things. For now though, she had one main priority! 

Where should Emma go?

A. The plains... least likely to be a bathroom, but also the least likely to have something that'd make her have to go more.

B. The docks... most likely to make her have to go (all the water), unlikely to have a bathroom but they might.

C. The kingdom... the most likely to have a bathroom, but also likely to have something that'd make her have to pee more.

D. Back into the forest? Maybe she missed something.

And, did the slime pursue her?

1. Yes!

2. No, she's safe for now.