Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hey guys, I'm back! And I know, I know, I never finished my other 2 interactives, but I figured I'd start a new one anyway, because more desp content is always good, even if it's incomplete. 

So, this idea will be fairly simple: A girl is dropped into a video game world, and must deal with the world around her in ways the other characters don't have to. Mostly, in the fact that there are no toilets. 🙂

You get to control our character completely. Where she goes, what she does, etc.

She'll have an inventory, items, clothing slots, etc. All of which will be controlled by you! 🙂

So, first thing's first, we need to make our girl. What is she like?

Hair Style/Colour: Anything works here. 😛 I don't mind making it an outlandish, weird colour if that's what is selected.

Age: Preferably 18+, please, but anything works here too.

Eye Colour: Preferably a bit more common here, please, something like blue, green, brown, hazel, etc. But something like red or purple is fine. 

Height: This is optional, but might help with fluff text later.

Cup/Breast Size: Same as above.

Bladder Capacity: Don't have to do an exact number here, just 'tiny', 'small', 'medium', 'large', 'huge' or somewhere in between. 😛 

Personality: Her feelings about certain things will come from this. Is she embarrassed about peeing in public? Does she not want to bother anyone? Does she just like to hold it? Is she an exhibitionist, making her want to flash, making holding harder? Up to you! 🙂 Be as detailed or as vague as you like. 😛 

I hope you enjoy this, and I hope I enjoy it enough to continue it. 🙂 I might get art done for it, we'll see how/if that works out. 

Edited by Bees
Clarification (see edit history)
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The game wasn't able to download her current outfit so she is just naked. She needs to pee at about a 3.4/10.   Inventory: - Game controller which is actually a RWBY style transfor

Also, going to add that I think each of the buttons should actually do something, like each on should have a specific effect. Or maybe if we want her to do magic, it could be her sort of magic combo s

I vote for getting clothes I would also love to know how much each mission gives in terms of gold because I would choose whichever gives the most if the option to take one of them is available ag

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Răzvan2000 said:

Hair style/color: Long black wavy hair

Eyes: Hazel

Height: 6 feet tall (1 m 85 cm)

Cup size: 250 ml

Bladder: Between small and medium (320 or 390 ml)

Personality: She doesn't like when someone finds out she has to pee, also she is shy to tell someone about that and she ONLY pees on the toilet and not somewhere else

Um, by 'cup size' I meant like, bra cup... like, boob size. I've clarified that in the main post now. Sorry for the confusion. 😛

Hair style/color: Long brown hair

Eyes: Green

Height: 6 feet tall (1 m 86 cm)

Cup size: C

Bladder: Between very small and small (230 to290ml)

Personality: She doesn't like when someone finds out she has to pee, also she is shy to tell someone about it.  Only pees somewhere else besides the toilet, when absolutely necessary.

Okay, taking everything into account, here's the girl I've come up with:

Name: Emma

Hair: Long dark brown, wavy

Eyes: Green

Height: 5'8"

Cup Size: C

Bladder Capacity: Medium (We got literally every single bladder capacity listed (except tiny), so I went the the middle one)

Personality: A little shy, dislikes people knowing she has to pee, tries to only ever pee in a toilet, doesn't like peeing in public. Likes holding it a little bit, she's unsure if it's a fetish or not. (We can decide that later. ;))

Emma turned on her game, smiling as it booted up. "Ahh, this is going to be really fun!" She started getting excited. Dressed in a pink tank top and jean shorts, the brunette pressed start on the controller to make the game start. "I've heard so many great things about this game, I... huh?" she looked at what had booted up... it was strange. She noticed not only was there no picture, but there was a weird radiating light coming from the game. Emma went over to her TV. "Um..." She touched it gently, and suddenly got pulled inside! 

As Emma woke up, she looked around to see where she was. "Huh?" She noticed a few people around her. She was in some sort of field or something. The grass was nice and green, and it was nice and sunny. However, she didn't recognize this place. It wasn't close to her house, wherever it was. "Oh, my head..." She held her head in her hand, noticing the people around her. "Who are you people?" she asked, but got no answer. "...Um, okay then..." She stood up, looking around a little more. These people looked to be dressed in old-timey clothes. Like, renaissance times. "No, that's impossible..." she said, before checking to see her current status.

So here's where you come in! What's her status? Does she need to pee yet? What is she wearing? And what, if anything, is in Emma's inventory? 

The game wasn't able to download her current outfit so she is just naked.

She needs to pee at about a 3.4/10.

Inventory:

- Game controller which is actually a RWBY style transforming weapon

- A magical ring of some sort

- A stick

- Backpack

- A roll of cloth

- A flask filled with a mysterious, glowing yellow liquid

Really looking forward to this BTW.

47 minutes ago, fantasyfan said:

The game wasn't able to download her current outfit so she is just naked.

She needs to pee at about a 3.4/10.

Inventory:

- A magical ring of some sort

- A stick

- Backpack

- A roll of cloth

- A flask filled with a mysterious, glowing yellow liquid

Really looking forward to this BTW.

Very nice. 🙂

Main character name: Emma

Concept: Stuck in virtual world

this sounds very familiar to me but I just can’t put my finger on it...

regardless, I think she should either be naked or only wearing revealing leather “armor”

as for inventory, I like fantasyfan’s idea for the controller to turn into a weapon, but they never mentioned any weapon. I’m thinking an axe would make sense, since controllers are vaguely shaped like the tip of an axe anyway.

I think her bladder is empty since she just joined, but there should be some supplies in her inventory to help her. We’re not going to be as harsh as I was, dropping her naked and with nothing, so some armor (as I said earlier) and a bit of food and water. Whether this is normal water or not is up to you....

1 minute ago, Phentaiee said:

Main character name: Emma

Concept: Stuck in virtual world

this sounds very familiar to me but I just can’t put my finger on it...

regardless, I think she should either be naked or only wearing revealing leather “armor”

as for inventory, I like fantasyfan’s idea for the controller to turn into a weapon, but they never mentioned any weapon. I’m thinking an axe would make sense, since controllers are vaguely shaped like the tip of an axe anyway.

I think her bladder is empty since she just joined, but there should be some supplies in her inventory to help her. We’re not going to be as harsh as I was, dropping her naked and with nothing, so some armor (as I said earlier) and a bit of food and water. Whether this is normal water or not is up to you....

...See, I never even thought of the similarity in the name. 😛 Whoops.

I like the idea of her going naked. :3 Since 2 people have suggested that I'll probably do that. 

2 hours ago, fantasyfan said:

Also, going to add that I think each of the buttons should actually do something, like each on should have a specific effect. Or maybe if we want her to do magic, it could be her sort of magic combo selector, or something to the effect of her having to input certain button presses to cast magic or to transform it into a different weapon. Or something...

Edited by fantasyfan (see edit history)

Alright, sounds like a plan! 🙂

Emma quickly realized she was naked and gasped, covering her body as she blushed. She looked around a little more, getting up and walking around this area. "P-please don't look..." she told someone. 

"Welcome to Holdaria, traveler!" the woman said. 

"Huh?" Emma gave her a questioning look. "First of all, I thought you'd be more concerned with my lack of gear..." Her bare feet on the warm ground made her feel how bare she truly was, "Secondly, what did you say this place was called?"

"Holdaria!" the woman repeated.

"Huh... odd name..." Emma shrugged. "Oh well, no time to complain!" She gasped as she accidentally brought up an inventory menu. "What the-?" She was really confused now. "What is this?" She looked through. "Oh! I-is this stuff mine?" She smiled a little. A couple of nice-looking potions... she was a little thirsty, maybe she'd drink one later just for the taste. She also had a wooden stick that was roughly carved in the shape of a sword... rather crude, but probably somewhat effective. She had... 50 gold? Okay, maybe this wasn't as unfamiliar as she first thought. The last thing in her inventory was... a game controller? "Okay... I've gotta try this..." She was putting together that she was in a game, but she couldn't pass up this opportunity. She took out the controller and pressed a few buttons, making a stream of water pour out from the controller. "Ooooh..." She was a little amazed at this display. Emma forgot about her nudity and moved on, happy that she'd found something out. 

As Emma progressed, she noticed a skeleton approaching her! She screamed and pulled out the wooden stick, flailing it around in front of her. The skeleton soon fell to pieces before poofing out of existence. "Well, that was easy!" Emma chuckled a bit. She felt a little stronger, like her EXP just went up. She figured she was going crazy, but if she truly was in a video game then that would make her an adventurer, and she loved the sound of that! 

"Whew..." Emma pulled out one of the yellow-coloured potions. "It's hot out here, I'm parched..." She pulled the little stopper out. "Besides, I've got 3 of these things!" She took a big sip. "Ooh, that's good!" She smiled and went to take another sip when, as video game logic kicked in, the entire potion dumped itself out down the brunette's throat. "Mmph!" Once it finished Emma took some deep breaths. "Okay... don't do that again unless necessary..." 

As Emma stepped into a bar, she clutched herself tightly, blushing a little harder. "Um... hello!" 

"What will it be?" the bartender asked.

"O-oh, um... I'll just have something small."

He handed her a drink, as a few gold flew out of her inventory and behind the bar. As Emma started drinking, she noticed a bulletin board... well, the equivalent of one at least, with a few pages on it. "What are those?" she asked. 

"Those are jobs you can do!" the bartender replied. "If you want to do a job, talk to me about it!"

Emma looked at the papers. One job was to explore a dungeon and rescue a prisoner. One was to head to an island and steal a treasure. The last one was to defeat a high-power creature and bring it in. All of these would reward different amounts of gold. While Emma mostly wanted to get home, getting gold seemed to be the next best thing. She figured she was dreaming anyway. 

So, what does Emma do?

Explore the dungeon!

Go towards the island!

Prepare for battle, we've got a monster to kill!

None of those, go explore a little more first, level up a bit!

Go try and find some clothes, running around naked is horribly embarrassing!

Try to find out what exactly happened to her! 

Before we head to any sort of major battles we should at least get some sort of armor maybe head into town and see if there is a shop around somewhere, we do have 50 gold. 

*Side note; If we're allowed to know, what is the respawn system like, if any at all. 

*Side note 2: do we get gold for defeating enemies or just completing jobs/missions

8 minutes ago, Pee-Pants1995 said:

Before we head to any sort of major battles we should at least get some sort of armor maybe head into town and see if there is a shop around somewhere, we do have 50 gold. 

*Side note; If we're allowed to know, what is the respawn system like, if any at all. 

*Side note 2: do we get gold for defeating enemies or just completing jobs/missions

The respawn system will spawn her back to her last saved location, saving will come up later. It will be painful to get to a point where she has to respawn though, so she'll avoid it as often as possible.

And, maybe some gold, but not enough to matter. Like, 1 or 2 for defeating a single enemy, but like, 50-100 for a mission.

3 minutes ago, Bombality said:

I vote for getting clothes

I would also love to know how much each mission gives in terms of gold because I would choose whichever gives the most if the option to take one of them is available again later

Um, based on what I have planned for each one, I'd say the dungeon one give the least, maybe 50 gold, the big boss one is second, at 75, and the island one is most, at 100.