Do y’all pee more often when wearing diapers?

Does anyone else find that they pee more often when they’re wearing a diaper?  I know I do.  

2 hours ago, Bluesman59 said:

Does anyone else find that they pee more often when they’re wearing a diaper?  I know I do.  

Yes and no. I think being a lifelong ab/dl has made my bladder rather small/weak. So I certainly pee more often than the average person and I attribute that to fairly regular use of diapers since my early teens. Particularly over the past 10 years (I'm 31) I've been able to wear regularly and consequently don't have to hold often. 

That all being said... I don't actually pee more when I'm wearing than when I'm not. I just always pee often 😂

Posted (edited)

Actually I do not, because I have only tested the cheaper ones and do not want to leak randomly. Therefore I do it more controlled and check, if my diaper is leaking. Wearing proper AB/DL diapers would probably change that situation though.

Edited by Tailsuser
Fixed some bad style of writing.

Posted (edited)

Yeah, often when I'm in a nappy, if I need to go just a little bit, I usually just go. It's fun to hold it and have a big flood on occasions as well, though I'll tend to drink more when I want to do that, so end up going more frequently anyway!

Edited by nappypants

I think I do pee more often in diapers. Because at the first sensation  of needing to pee  I will let the that stream flow out. Unlike without the diaper I'll hold the post inside longer.

Yes and no.

Really depends on what I'm going for.
Sometimes I do big holds when wearing a diaper and then let go and masturbate.

As of right now I am at work (visiting customers) and I let go once I feel a little urge, so I do pee much more often which is very comfortable.

But before I go to the last customer I will drink a lot and hold and then let go and masturbate in my diaper at home.