Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Favorite part of holding your pee?

For me the favourite part of holding is the so-called 'plateau phase'. As I always prefer long time holds I have to endure the time when the rising urge is somehow annoying, when I am at a 6 or 7/10. If I can overcome this stretch of time my bladder seems to adapt to the constant and slowly rising pressure and the result are some hours of 'pleasant fullness' or 'overfullness'. There is a constant urge but not the nasty one we all know.

For me it is different depending on whether I am holding deliberately or accidentally

if doing a deliberate hold I tend to have to lie down for the last hour in order to manage the discomfort, I think the best bit is the last 10 minutes when I start to fantasise about how good the relief will feel when I finally let go!

when holding accidentally, perhaps in the car in traffic the best bits are when I get contractions or waves of desperation! I love how this feels!!

• 2 weeks later...

Favourite part of holding for me depends where I am. When I'm at home, it's when I loose control and start peeing down my legs. I love that feeling of helplessness and warm stream running down my legs into my shoes.

When I'm somewhere in public wetting part is too stressful and embarrassing to be the favorite part, so I prefer the part when I already started leaking, but I can still hold it more or less and I'm in the hurry to find a place where I can relieve my bladder. But never the less, I still enjoy a wetting part, public humiliation and embarrassment enough, to often get myself in the situations where I'll have an accident. At the last moment I often would give anything not to wet myself, but my bladder has the final word. 

Oh defo, that feeling when the desperation is peaking but I can still control it is wonderful. Then the eventual loss of control, slowly losing it in drips and leaks and spurts. Mostly though the pressure and the resulting arousal always feel amazing and the eventual relief when peeing is orgasmic.

Guest irvingarlington
54 minutes ago, Gemgirl said:

Being on the edge of losing it and being denied the relief I crave. I love letting others decide when i can pee.

I'll second that!  It adds an extra measure of pleasure to a hold.

For me, that moment when the badder finally wins, and my pee comes gushing out is the best part.  Of all the phases of a hold, this is the one where time seems to stand still, as I receive the blissful release I've been begging for.

Guest MelodicDesire

I love the feeling of being so full and you just can't concentrate on anything else but how much you have to pee. Also the first few leaks and the mad dash to find some where to go is a big thrill. 

I love the whole battle, but particularly, I love leaking, that first realisation that you're wet and that things are becoming inevitable.

But I also love the time a little while before that point: The tension, the shivers, the shakes, and the fidgety squirming.

And all those moments where you're desperate, but can force yourself to exert some control. (I always imagine someone saying 'wait' in a firm voice...)

Edited by TeaPlease (see edit history)

This is a really interesting question to me, because my attitude toward holding is a bit weird, and very similar to what I experience with tickling.

You see, I love to be tickled. But the second someone starts tickling me, the only thing on my mind is how to stop it (covering up ticklish parts, begging, threatening, crying - roughly in this order). As soon as it stops, there is this brief moment of relief, when I can stop squirming and laughing - which is probably the best part. But I'm not sure, because right now I'm not being tickled, and let me tell you: I'd love to be 😊 And then as soon as it starts I hate it, I want it to end. Then it ends, that's very good for a bit, I can finally breathe normally again - but as this relief fades my first thought is that "But why did it stop? I want more tickles!"

This is how I feel about holding, too. I love holding. But when I'm forced to hold (so partially due to some circumstance outside of my control) I can't stop thinking about when and where will I be able to pee next, how much of a moron I am for getting into this situation in the first place, and what can I do differently in the future to prevent this happening again, ever. (Hint: I won't do anything differently 😂) This is somewhat similar with self-initiated and self-maintained holdings too; I mainly keep up my spirits during them with thinking about how good the release will feel. Then I either make it to the goal or not, but the most enjoyed part of it is when I can finally relax, and let out that deep sigh and say to myself: "I'm so glad that I don't have to hold it anymore." But then of course I can't wait for the next holding, that I might start planning almost immediately after the last one.

Humans and their minds, right? 🙃

My favorite part takes a lot of time to get to. I just looooove it when I’ve held a bunch of times in a row, maybe I had a few desperate accidents last night and I wake up desperate, maybe a little bit wet. I relieve myself but then start drinking and holding again, and not an hour into it I find my bladder is slowly trickling out, no matter how much I squirm or dance around or hold myself—my body is just too tired to stop the flow. It feels amazing and naughty and humiliating in a way that I’ve only just started to appreciate.