Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting fantasies!

Hello. 

Today I was on a train and this stunning girl came and sat near to me. She was wearing really nice black skinny jeans. All I could think about was how fantastic it would be if she was to wet herself in those jeans.

Have any of you ever had a fantasy like that when you see a girl/guy that you think are attractive and you imagine them wetting themselves?

I fantasize a lot about fictional characters wetting themselves, but, like @desperatewet, I don't really do this with real people either. I suppose it's harmless if it's a private fantasy, though, but I'm sure you meant it'd be cool to see her wet herself deliberately rather than wanting her to suffer an unwanted pee accident.

I think I've had those kinds of fantasies pretty much every girl I've had a crush on - real and fictional - since the moment I realized this was one of my fetish.

Although as much of a factor that the whole humiliation aspect plays into it for me, in the context of a real person, I'd only want to be seeing them in that kind of scenario if they themself also wanted to be in it.

Edited by FilthyPhoenix (see edit history)

With that being said, there's a friend that I met on Tumblr that I want to take to a college football game (if our teams can ever fucking meet in the national championship) and we both load up on drinks. Whoever loses is forced to piss themselves but they can choose to explode right then and there or wait to get into a little more "private" area, but they have to piss themselves that night...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Wet Me Up
On 3/7/2019 at 5:50 PM, WetnWildFun said:

My Fantasies are quite boring sadly, first of all, id like to hold a guys pinus while he pees. Id also like to pee on a guy while having sex. 

Sounds perfect to me 

On 3/6/2019 at 3:43 AM, Wetlook-rules said:

Have any of you ever had a fantasy like that when you see a girl/guy that you think are attractive and you imagine them wetting themselves?

Yes, I have these fantasies. It is something like a conflict of interests. I do not wish to another peoples to get public humiliated because they are wet themself.... but of course I want to see how they cannot hold it....feel conflicted 🙂

On 3/23/2019 at 2:01 AM, Lukhas said:

Yes, I have these fantasies. It is something like a conflict of interests. I do not wish to another peoples to get public humiliated because they are wet themself.... but of course I want to see how they cannot hold it....feel conflicted 🙂

As long as you don't try to actively make it happen you're ok, but yeah the thought will cross your mind, don't beat yourself up too much

53 minutes ago, GreenChile said:

As long as you don't try to actively make it happen you're ok, but yeah the thought will cross your mind, don't beat yourself up too much

I agree. I remeber one boy in our class which needs to pee very badly during our school trip to traffic playground (place with roads, lights, traffic signs... but only bikes are here). He was on "parking place" and I saw him with one hand between legs. So I stoped and asked him what was wrong. He told me about his need and I showed him way to the bathroom. But he did not make it 🙂

I once had a girlfriend who was open to a lot. After I told her about my liking for just about anything pee related, I noticed that she would leave the bathroom door open a lot more while using the toilet. I was very shy about my fetishes at the time, so I didn't say much, but she eventually said "you know I leave the door open for you, right?" And I was shocked. I didn't think she had actually remembered, or wanted to sort of play with the idea of pee play. We never did anything about it (I'm a wimp, I'm more of a submissive type. I have just recently started trying to be more dominant, or at least try and switch it up a little) , we broke up and moved on. But a couple years later, we got back together. The first week she spent with me, we drank a lot together. One night, after plenty of drinking and some other adult activities, we would go outside to smoke cigarettes. Well, my newly reunited girlfriend decides she is relieving herself outside. No rhyme, or reason. It was the middle of summer in Colorado, so really nice out.. she pulls her panties to the side, squats, and just let's go. She didn't say a word, no sounds, just her looking back at me, to her leg that was flowing pee all the way down to her bare feet. I'm watching all of this, mind going crazy, but I never acted upon it... 

Sorry, i realize this was less of a fantasy and more of a story, but I shared it for the fact that nothing really happened. I would have LOVED to have her pee on me fully clothed, or have found a way for us to incorporate that into our sex lives, but alas, it wasny meant to be (in more ways than one!). 

On 3/24/2019 at 10:25 AM, Lukhas said:

I agree. I remeber one boy in our class which needs to pee very badly during our school trip to traffic playground (place with roads, lights, traffic signs... but only bikes are here). He was on "parking place" and I saw him with one hand between legs. So I stoped and asked him what was wrong. He told me about his need and I showed him way to the bathroom. But he did not make it 🙂

Was he all right after? (And good that you did everything you could to try to prevent it)

Wetting fantasies are part of our fetish. There are women who look somehow more attractive about pee related staff. It depends on the body shape, clothing, setting. Тhe strongest effect occurs, when there a some desperate signs or when is overheard to say that she has to pee.

Of course, I never wanted any woman to be humiliated in real life. There have been cases, I’ve been with a girl who was very desperate and I always was trying to help her, finding the nearest toilet or something else.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/3/2019 at 8:12 AM, The Dark Wolf said:

Was he all right after? (And good that you did everything you could to try to prevent it)

I am not sure if you can be 100% ok if you pee yourself in front of your classmates 🙂 First he pretended that all was ok and started to go on his bike again. But it was really visible on your jeans. I remeber that he was crying but he must stay in his jeans all the way to school- 30 minutes. At school he could change to his gym clothes.

8 minutes ago, Lukhas said:

I am not sure if you can be 100% ok if you pee yourself in front of your classmates 🙂 First he pretended that all was ok and started to go on his bike again. But it was really visible on your jeans. I remeber that he was crying but he must stay in his jeans all the way to school- 30 minutes. At school he could change to his gym clothes.

Really sorry to hear that story then.