Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The appeal of "just making it in time" Scenarios

Thuan Ian my preference too for so many reasons. My conscience prefers to not humiliate or embarrass anyone, I love just making it myself in real life as the tension is very palpable and extreme but healthy and I love the fact there is no clean up and therefore no guilt attached. There isn’t as many real videos of this in my opinion as wetting is much more common. 

I love desperation over the wetting so I enjoy the making it and the almost made it scenario's. For me knowing the person is desperate but is doing everything they can to hold on until they reach a bathroom and then making it just before they wet themselves and seeing them squirm in front of the toilet is so sexy. Especially when said person has started leaking and maybe spurting but is managing to hold back the full flood. 

The appeal of almost made it for me is the same, knowing someone is so desperate and have fought to make it to the bathroom only to lose to their desperation seconds before being able to get relief is so fun. That last moment of effort thwarted by the sight of the toilet and the bladder winning out. Even better when the person then just sits down to avoid messing the floor and just pees through their clothes or panties. 

Since I am mostly into a long desperation before the wetting, just made it is great also, a very close second behind desperation leading to a wetting.  Truly Just made it  will arouse me as well as a wetting. I need it to be a true almost didn't make it, like a little pee escaping into her panties ( I love the initial leak wetspot) , or perhaps she starts peeing over the toilet, before she can sit down. 

Yes this is my favourite scenario also. I love the battle of lady against her bladder and while I want this to go on as king as possible I ultimate love when a lady shows her strength and resolve and makes it to a toilet. The other thing I love is if a lady is forced to pee somewhere she never would if it wasn’t such an emergency, this can be more difficult to judge though as some people may go outside without being desperate while others would only squat if they literally were seconds from wetting themselves

I enjoy the 'Almost Made It' situations. The struggle of having to fight against nature, the painful urges to go, the sudden, embarrassing leaks, and then before sweet relief can come, the humiliation of soaking herself so intensely she is unable to hide her shame. Then a friend or lover is there to offer comfort and not judgement when she needs it most.

Did I say I love Hurt/Comfort? I *loves* me some Hurt/Comfort!

"Just made it" is trash. It is like drinking a lite beer, skim milk, diet coke, or a decaf coffee. It removes the element that makes the scenario interesting in the first place. Real desperation consists of a struggle with eventual defeat, the results of consequences from poor choices and the humiliation that ensues afterwards. The schadenfreude that results from observing the suffering of the subject intertwines with your arousal from being into this fetish.

I think even though the outcome should ideally always be the same, there is still a lot to work with that it can always remain original and exciting.

4 minutes ago, Maria-Sanza said:

"Just made it" is trash. It is like drinking a lite beer, skim milk, diet coke, or a decaf coffee. It removes the element that makes the scenario interesting in the first place. Real desperation consists of a struggle with eventual defeat, the results of consequences from poor choices and the humiliation that ensues afterwards. The schadenfreude that results from observing the suffering of the subject intertwines with your arousal from being into this fetish.

I think even though the outcome should ideally always be the same, there is still a lot to work with that it can always remain original and exciting.

See it as a victory over circumstances. It arises from a similar place of suffering but the payoff is of a different sort

Yes, I love this particular scenario, the fact that the woman is desperately trying to hold on until she is able to reach a proper facility just reinforces the sense of desperation she must be feeling. If when she finally either makes it to the toilet or gives in and decides that she simply has no choice but to squat somewhere less appropriate, if the ultimate act of relief starts out with a powerful spurt before the woman fully gets her pants out of the way or happens before she is able to fully position herself on the toilet is in my opnion the ultimate end to this type of situation.