Sign In

Pee accidents in high school/ college sports

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I made an attempt once, years ago in school, to play for a local girls rugby team. Didn't last long, only a few months. It was pouring with rain once before training but the team refused to cance

The first accident I had in high school was my freshman year and our first real road game. It was just one of those days were nothing goes right. Last class gets held late so have to haul to get

I did it once. I played tennis in High School, the uniform was luckily a red shirt and black shorts. My senior year we had an away game across town. I didn't have a chance to go after school before ge

22 hours ago, nightwind said:

Not a full accident, but I leaked once during warm-up exercises before running Track.  Luckily only one person noticed (a girl) because she was looking right at me.  She was really cool about it though.  In fact after talking we became friends that day and ran track together. 🙂

I'm glad that turned out well for you. What events did you run in Track?

On 3/6/2019 at 5:05 AM, rachelkirwan said:

Field hockey, all the time! Black skort covered everything, and I would wear black lycra panties underneath and a pad when I could, so even my team mates would not notice when I changed. But yeah, tons of leaks playing field (and ice) hockey.

Do you often pee yourself in public?

10 hours ago, Jessica_Shuler said:

The first accident I had in high school was my freshman year and our first real road game. It was just one of those days were nothing goes right.

Last class gets held late so have to haul to get changed for game before the bus leaves. Find out I didn't pack my game undies and have to wear the ones I wore to school. Our pants are white which sucks and I am chubby so I am already self conscious because the tight pants always give me camel toe. Now I am also going to be giving some red bikini undie vpl.

We get to the school and the fields are of course far from the bathrooms. I should have gone but didnt want to walk extra with my stupid vpl showing. Idiot freshman. By the 5th inning I had to pee really bad. I am out in the outfield doing a pee dance hoping noone notices.The inning takes forever and as the third out is being made i have to cross my legs and hold myself. 

I am batting third and am in agony. I asked coach to sub me out cause I was going to have an accident. He said we need your bat and after I hit I could go. The first girl gets on base and they decide to change the pitcher. I am up next but am not taking any practice swings. I am sitting on my heel holding in my pee. Finally I got up bat and dont even swing hoping I would strike out and go pee. Of course I walk and on first I am staring at the coach to let him know I need to be subbed out. He doesnt pay me any mind and during the next batter I start to slowly leak between each pitch. She gets a hit and running to second I totally couldn't hold it and peed my pants. I was mortified.

...now I wish I went to some of my high school softball games 😭 awesome story, sorry you had such bad luck that day...

On 3/8/2019 at 6:48 PM, Jessica_Shuler said:

The first accident I had in high school was my freshman year and our first real road game. It was just one of those days were nothing goes right.

Last class gets held late so have to haul to get changed for game before the bus leaves. Find out I didn't pack my game undies and have to wear the ones I wore to school. Our pants are white which sucks and I am chubby so I am already self conscious because the tight pants always give me camel toe. Now I am also going to be giving some red bikini undie vpl.

We get to the school and the fields are of course far from the bathrooms. I should have gone but didnt want to walk extra with my stupid vpl showing. Idiot freshman. By the 5th inning I had to pee really bad. I am out in the outfield doing a pee dance hoping noone notices.The inning takes forever and as the third out is being made i have to cross my legs and hold myself. 

I am batting third and am in agony. I asked coach to sub me out cause I was going to have an accident. He said we need your bat and after I hit I could go. The first girl gets on base and they decide to change the pitcher. I am up next but am not taking any practice swings. I am sitting on my heel holding in my pee. Finally I got up bat and dont even swing hoping I would strike out and go pee. Of course I walk and on first I am staring at the coach to let him know I need to be subbed out. He doesnt pay me any mind and during the next batter I start to slowly leak between each pitch. She gets a hit and running to second I totally couldn't hold it and peed my pants. I was mortified.

Oh jeez! 😂

Did anyone find out/say anything?

3 hours ago, Breadfan said:

I wet myself once during badminton. It's bad enough to wet yourself during a "real" sport, it's bad enough to be taken off the court for a "fake" sport lol

Could you elaborate? I don’t remember much about what badminton is, but if it involved you wetting on the court, I am interested.

If you’d care to say. I understand if not.