Pee accidents in high school/ college sports

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I made an attempt once, years ago in school, to play for a local girls rugby team. Didn't last long, only a few months. It was pouring with rain once before training but the team refused to cance

The first accident I had in high school was my freshman year and our first real road game. It was just one of those days were nothing goes right. Last class gets held late so have to haul to get

I did it once. I played tennis in High School, the uniform was luckily a red shirt and black shorts. My senior year we had an away game across town. I didn't have a chance to go after school before ge

A few times, back in Primary School. I was super shy back then, in some ways more than now, and I was always too afraid to use the toilets. I couldn’t bring myself to ask to go, and even during breaks and lunch when most girls used the loos I would hold it in rather than use them. I don’t know what scared me so much, they were in pretty good condition for school bathrooms. What this meant was that most days I was bursting by the time I got home, and desperate by lesson 6, which caused a lot of trouble in sports/PE lessons.

I got excused from some of them for medical reasons, as exercise like that can really exhaust me and make my conditions worse, but some of them I still had to go to, and during these I often had a really hard time containing a day’s worth of pee in the relatively small bladder I had at the time while running around playing a Badminton or Rounders. Our PE was generally in the last couple of lessons too, so some days I was barely keeping my panties dry standing still, and PE caused me to leak usually at least once per lesson. My dam could usually withstand Rounders since I wasn’t a fast runner, but other games where there was a lot of movement and other stuff was too much and I would have serious spurts sometimes.

I wet myself a couple of times, but this was rare. I wasn’t really bullied for it either, since most girls knew I held it in all day and everyone knew how anxious & shy I was, especially about how desperate I was most afternoons. The guys were sometimes meaner, but since I was one of the few girls willing to be friends with them so they weren’t quite so mean as they were to other girls who would lose control sometimes, although I was the only one who almost always had a bursting bladder by PE.

Edited by MisakaBestGirl (see edit history)

At one gym I used to go to, years ago, another of the regulars was a young woman who, while exercising, used to get very wet between her legs. I never knew if she just sweated a lot down there, or whether the exercise made her leak a little. It was always very obvious, as she wore black leggings which showed it clearly. I would never have wanted to embarrass her by asking her about it, but I was always very curious about the reason.