Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Anything you want written a cent per word!

Hullo! My name is Brianna and I am a college student hoping to buy a bit of extra food by outsourcing to freelancing! I am an incredible writer and have been writing since I was 12, fanfiction, mini-books, plot-lines, and even Resumes, along with the occasional housing as on craigslist. I can write fiction, sci-fi, and romance stories, or straight up Erotica about pretty much any kink you can think of! I want to make sure you get a good quality piece of writing at little cost to you, after all, if you only need 100 words written that is just a dollar! Simple enough for you, and a whole cup of Ramen for the starving student!
I will ask that you pay me before I start writing as I cannot waste my time on clients that are not willing to pay, if you are uncomfortable with that, someone else with most likely higher rates could be a better choice for you.
I can provide examples of all forms of my writing before payment is reached and I accept Paypal, no checks, please.

You can contact me the easiest through Discord [Removed] or my email [Removed]

Edited by Maki
Outside contact info removed (see edit history)

Nobody is going to just take your word for it that "I am an incredible writer." Post some samples, show that you understand this particular kink and know how to write well, then maybe it's appropriate to take paid commissions. I see you coming here and your two first posts are about selling stuff, it reads more like spam than like someone who is actually into it, or has any understanding of what it is that makes people enjoy it.

While we definitely have no problem with members selling their works and/or services here, please keep in mind that OmoOrg is not a classifieds ads service.

If you want to sell writing services on here, the best thing to do is to create a thread displaying some of your best freely available work, and then provide your commission rates below that.

Second, for security reasons, we generally do not allow members to openly post outside contact info (especially e-mails) in their posts, with very few exceptions. Payment arrangements and so on can easily be made through the sites built-in messaging system, and we plan to even have a dedicated platform for handling commissions in the future.

If you have any questions or concerns about these policies, please let me know and I'll be happy to help!

So I won’t be buying any of your stuff I expect, as I write these myself and have no shortage of content. (And because I have no idea how to explain why I’m sending money to someone to write me erotica.) But I feel like no one’s going to want to take the risk and buy some until you prove you can do it. Understanding a fetish is difficult unless you are into it, and people might not want to buy anything until you prove you can write this stuff or are actually into it.

What I’d do in your situation would be to write some fan fiction. I’m writing some myself, and it’s not too difficult. They’ve both taken up surprisingly few hours of writing time in total and mine are very long. If I knew what I was doing from the start, and wrote a shorter one, I could probably could write a whole one in an hour or 2. (I might try that as a challenge at somepoint.)

So I recommend you write something to show off your skills, using other omo stories for inspiration if necessary and post it here for free as a sample.

Edited by RagingPython (see edit history)

As someone who has been taking commissions for four years now, and got my start and the majority of my clientele on this site, yeah. When I decided I wanted to advertise commissions here (on other sites, it wasn't as difficult, as I had a handful of fics to show), I sat down and wrote an omo idea I'd had for a while but been kind of shy about sharing. Then I ended up writing another one cos once I started it just kinda...kept on comin'. Even now, with a lot of commissions under my belt, I'm thinking about making some fresh new omo content just from my own ideas or requests, to polish up my resume, so to speak. As with any marketable skill, the portfolio is a big part of it