female Wet Myself Doing a Video Game Omorashi Challenge! (KozmoLotto V: Part 2, with art by Biku!)

Just an incredible accounting of another adventure. You're amazing...

Posted (edited)

Congrats on killing Papa Guacamole on the second try. He always kicks my ass for a good while because I think I'm a lot better at parrying than I actual am.

Edited by Jörmungandr

So... Nioh next, right? XD

You know a story is well written when you realize that you have been just seeing images from what your brain is interpreting when reading it...well done 😋

But I have a question: When you were saying you relaxed your muscles for "x" amount of seconds per the challenge, do you relax you're PC muscle as well?

Posted (edited)

Ho-ly shit, girl!

:hot:

Edited by randomkath

Posted (edited)

Dammnit Kozmo...how did you know gaming holds were my weakness...Well written and very squirm inducing...so fun to read!

Edited by EtchyFox

As always this was a great write up!

As always, very excellent writing. The attention to detail is impressive and I admire your dedication. 💪

Your story is amazing and (as per usual!) flawlessly written!  Bloodborne is a merciless beast that I can only hope to one day have the resolve to return to.

If you ever do another lottery again, I'm sticking with my challenge from last time, and if I win this time, I bet you'd find it really enjoyable. (And I'd probably suggest this outfit too now I know you have it)

On 3/5/2019 at 2:56 PM, randomkath said:

Ho-ly shit, girl!

:hot:

😉

On 3/6/2019 at 2:18 PM, EtchyFox said:

Dammnit Kozmo...how did you know gaming holds were my weakness...Well written and very squirm inducing...so fun to read!

I'm glad you think so!! 😄

14 hours ago, Otakos said:

Your story is amazing and (as per usual!) flawlessly written!  Bloodborne is a merciless beast that I can only hope to one day have the resolve to return to.

Do it. Game is gud.

12 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

If you ever do another lottery again, I'm sticking with my challenge from last time, and if I win this time, I bet you'd find it really enjoyable. (And I'd probably suggest this outfit too now I know you have it)

Knowing I usually take a bit to select a winner, and then a bit longer to actually do the request, I'll probably post the lotto topic up sooner rather than later. And by sooner I mean in a couple of minutes.