Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Wet Myself Doing a Video Game Omorashi Challenge! (KozmoLotto V: Part 2, with art by Biku!)

5 minutes ago, Gemgirl said:

This was amazing. I love video game related holding challenges. And playing any souls game while bursting is rough.

It was actually nuts. I usually hate holding during games because I hate losing focus. I like doing well, I like winning. I never in a million years imagined it would be this rough. Patience, memory, and spacial awareness are the three most important parts of being a soulsborne player. And if you're on the verge of bladder overload, I found out the hard way you lose all three.

Holy hell, that was an intense read, I can scarcely imagine what it'd have been like to be that desperate.

As usual, you're a top quality storyteller - I could practically see you writhing around inside my head as I read it, and the surprise art was a sweet bonus.

I'm jealous of your ability to manage these wettings, y'know... I have the most fuckin' ridiculously large bladder and take ages to get desperate.

Happy that you seem to have had fun, and thank you for sharing it with all of us. ^_^

I definitely enjoyed this, and I hope you did too. I also loved your choice of outfit, and the picture to go with it.

And btw, whenever I get desperate on one of my holds, I also find relaxing is one of the most effective ways to involuntarily leak.

There's no need to try to outdo Lotto 4 when your regular experiences like this one are still really good and really detailed.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)

At last, Biku has partially converted over to the 'Dark' (Read: Good) side of Omo Art. That was a great recounting of the suffering that was evident in the Discord chat during it, with all the added details of what was happening on the other side of the monitor. You went in dry and confident, but came out sodden and defeated. Another excellent Lotto experience write-up! Excited for the next one if it's coming, and looking forward to Biku's next project (and will continue to try and fully convert him)!

P.S: I'm terrible when it comes to outfits so that's why I couldn't think of clothing for this Lotto. ;_; 

23 hours ago, Darksyn said:

Holy hell, that was an intense read, I can scarcely imagine what it'd have been like to be that desperate.

As usual, you're a top quality storyteller - I could practically see you writhing around inside my head as I read it, and the surprise art was a sweet bonus.

I'm jealous of your ability to manage these wettings, y'know... I have the most fuckin' ridiculously large bladder and take ages to get desperate.

Happy that you seem to have had fun, and thank you for sharing it with all of us. ^_^

I found that it really does help to add either alcoholic beverages or something with lots of caffeine like an energy drink to give you that extra push. 

16 hours ago, Imouto Bouquet said:

At last, Biku has partially converted over to the 'Dark' (Read: Good) side of Omo Art. That was a great recounting of the suffering that was evident in the Discord chat during it, with all the added details of what was happening on the other side of the monitor. You went in dry and confident, but came out sodden and defeated. Another excellent Lotto experience write-up! Excited for the next one if it's coming, and looking forward to Biku's next project (and will continue to try and fully convert him)!

P.S: I'm terrible when it comes to outfits so that's why I couldn't think of clothing for this Lotto. ;_; 

You cursed motherfucker

17 hours ago, Scoobydew said:

That pic makes you looks super freakin' intense and I couldn't help but superimpose screamo music over it for some reason LOL #ExtremeOmorashi

It was exactly as intense as you're imagining. Maybe next time I should throw on the MGR soundtrack or something just to see if Rules of Nature really does go with everything.

6 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

It was exactly as intense as you're imagining. Maybe next time I should throw on the MGR soundtrack or something just to see if Rules of Nature really does go with everything.

I mean, everybody does abide by the RULES OF NATURE, and this is no different.

What I'm saying is, do it or no guts. 😛