OmoOrg Weekly Poll #3: What type of padding do you most enjoy seeing used?

OmoOrg Weekly Poll #3  

130 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What type of padding do you most enjoy seeing used?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/08/2019 at 01:00 PM

A bit behind on our third weekly poll, but as I promised before, here is our first Omutsu themed question!

When it comes to seeing wetting (or even messing, if that's your thing!), what type of padding do you find most appealing?

For clarification, AB/DL diapers refers to brands such as ABUniverse, while generic diapers are just the standard plain brand you can find at a pharmacy/supermarket.

---

Personally, I'm a big fan of pull-ups! When it comes to personal use, I do love brands such as ABU's PeekABU's, but for seeing others wet and such, there's something about pull-ups that is just super appealing to me :3c

I definitely find pull-ups to be more cute and appealing 😍

Pull ups for sure! You can see them swell up and usually can see where on the diaper is wet from the outside despite no wetness indicator, they leak easily and on top of that they are really REALLY cute! I normally look at girls in diapers but I find looking at guys wetting in goodnites is really hot too ❤️ Idk something about a guy in his pjs just casually using a goodnite turns me on

4 hours ago, bobbyindiapers said:

I prefer cloth and plastic pants

I added cloth diapers as a poll choice for you!

I prefer a traditional, mostly white adult taped disposable, like a fully incontinent woman would really use as her day-to-day underwear (and toilet 😉 )

I used to find pull ups to be my favourite, seeing a girl wearing good nights is super hot.  However, I don't like diapers to leak, so I really like seeing real adult diapers, or even better is the super cute prints of an AB/DL diaper, one that I know she can flow freely into and it will hold it all.

Super cute designed ABDL Diapers or Pull-ups...

I just wish there was an ABDL version of Pull-ups with really adorable designs on 'em in reality.

Pull-ups are the best possible option, though I think it'd be lovely to see more adult-sized pull-ups with ABDL patterns for ageplay/caregiver+little stuff.

I love the versatility of Pull-Ups. When I am in a tabbed diaper, if I need to go, I have no choice but to go in it. For pull ups, I can still feel like I have some control.

I love the idea of a woman who tries to make it, but can’t in time, so she wears pull ups. Depending on the type, they can be really discreet and can show off a firm bottom, without being changed by the bulk of padding.

Tabbed diapers are great at night for heavy bedwetting, as they hold so much, but there is a ‘waddle of shame’ that has to be watched out for. More than once I’ve made my way into the washroom after waking up, and my husband has known that I’d wet heavily by how I waddled.

I’m not really one for AB/DL diapers, as I go for plain, high absorbency, and I wear panties or shorts on top.

I’ve never done cloth diapers as an adult. They seem like the plastic pants would be hot, and without the additional protection, I’d have more issues with leaking. Assumption, though...

I'm not sure why. But there is something about M4s that automatically make me instantly pitch a tent. I've never been able to work out the appeal or or why them specifically. And the plastic backed ones the luckily ones out in NA have. I'm stuck with using the abriforme cloth like ones here which aren't anywhere near as good. ABDL are a close 2nd to M4s and Tena Maxi

Pull-ups let me see the diaper, but also the shape of the body, so these are pretty good IMHO.