Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

First time going to sleep with a full bladder

3 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

Last night was my first time ever going to bed with a very full bladder. I had two mugs of tea and some water after dinner and missed out my before bed pee. It was incredible and very enjoyable! 

I did wake several time finding myself holding myself and squirming alone in bed. I found it very erotic but I hate the idea of bed wetting so by 5am when it got very very difficult to hold back any longer and it was starting to get painful I finally got up and went to the toilet. 

I really enjoyed it though and will definitely do it again. It gave me some lovely dreams too. 

...now imagine having someone next to you and as you go to get out the bed they wrap their arms around you and whisper for you to lay back down, you can hold it 😉

Great for you. This is something I can not do. I can't get to sleep with even a semi-full bladder. In fact I have since childhood squeeze out every last drop. I know it is stupid now , but it is stuck in my head. It is because as children , we would be punished if we got up to pee, while our parents were awake. They felt we were just delaying going to sleep.

2 hours ago, wettingman said:

Great for you. This is something I can not do. I can't get to sleep with even a semi-full bladder. In fact I have since childhood squeeze out every last drop. I know it is stupid now , but it is stuck in my head. It is because as children , we would be punished if we got up to pee, while our parents were awake. They felt we were just delaying going to sleep.

That must have really affected you. I’m sorry. I am often up during the night to my son and every single time I awake the very first thought I have is ‘oh heck i’m bursting for the toilet!’ Sometimes in seeing to his urgent medical needs I am right on the edge of weeing myself! That’s with always peeing before sleep too! My 5am pee this morning was sheer bliss I can tell you! 

It happened to me once, I did a hold at night, filled my bladder with diuretical tea, reached at a point of involutary leaking and somehow managed not to completely empty my bladder, I feel very relieved at the time so it was ok to me. I went to sleep with no much problems, I wasn't feeling something at my bladder at all, it was around 5AM I woke up desperate like I never felt before, pinching my foreskin and trying to block my holes, running to the bathroom dripping pee. I didn't even knew my body was alert enough to wake me up before I wet my bed.

1 hour ago, desperatewet said:

I woke up about 30 minutes ago with a very full bladder. 

I do remember needing to go last night and thinking I should go, then immediately falling asleep. 

I'm still holding, but barely.

1 hour ago, desperatewet said:

I woke up about 30 minutes ago with a very full bladder. 

I do remember needing to go last night and thinking I should go, then immediately falling asleep. 

I'm still holding, but barely.

Sounds amazing 

I love doing this. Sometimes I do it on purpose for the enjoyment, other times I just end up falling asleep and end up missing out on using the toilet. When this happens I usually wake up a bunch of times but I often find that sleeping aids with holding so when I wake up I am aware of my need to pee but I usually just enjoy that feeling and go back to sleep. I do this a number of times before eventually I wake up and am way too desperate to ignore it any more. Certainly makes for a wonderful feeling.

• 1 month later...
Guest Sleeper

I once set up a bunch a little tripping hazards put soap on the floor and doorknobs locked all the bathrooms and put the keys in a extremely hard to reach i put a diaper on and panties over it and night gown with long sleeves then had a good friend who was into this stuff tied the long sleeve together behind my back and had her wrap a blanket as tight as possible around me and i drank at least half a gallon of tea and had a big dinner  before going to bed i wet the bed and woke up about at five in a slightly wet diaper and i really needed to go i managed to get out of the bed arms still tied then i fell over afore mentioned hazards and as i fell i let a lot of it out so much the diaper leaked into the panties my friend helped me back up on the bed and changed me into a new diaper (with fresh underwear over) it and let me have a cup of coffee then left me on the bed in the same situation after a few minutes i got out of the night gown leaving me only in a diaper i tried the bathroom door but it was still locked and i remember i shoved the keys under a heavy dresser i went over to the dresser and tried to move it i bent over to lift it up i started lifting and i felt as my diaper became warm and soft i fell backwards on my landed on the diaper sitting there i felt a pressure and i felt as a mess filled my diaper still sitting on it about an hour later my friend unlocked the bathrooms and i cleaned myself up it felt great being in a wet mess but it felt even better to be in a clean diaper 

17 hours ago, Sleeper said:

I once set up a bunch a little tripping hazards put soap on the floor and doorknobs locked all the bathrooms and put the keys in a extremely hard to reach i put a diaper on and panties over it and night gown with long sleeves then had a good friend who was into this stuff tied the long sleeve together behind my back and had her wrap a blanket as tight as possible around me and i drank at least half a gallon of tea and had a big dinner  before going to bed i wet the bed and woke up about at five in a slightly wet diaper and i really needed to go i managed to get out of the bed arms still tied then i fell over afore mentioned hazards and as i fell i let a lot of it out so much the diaper leaked into the panties my friend helped me back up on the bed and changed me into a new diaper (with fresh underwear over) it and let me have a cup of coffee then left me on the bed in the same situation after a few minutes i got out of the night gown leaving me only in a diaper i tried the bathroom door but it was still locked and i remember i shoved the keys under a heavy dresser i went over to the dresser and tried to move it i bent over to lift it up i started lifting and i felt as my diaper became warm and soft i fell backwards on my landed on the diaper sitting there i felt a pressure and i felt as a mess filled my diaper still sitting on it about an hour later my friend unlocked the bathrooms and i cleaned myself up it felt great being in a wet mess but it felt even better to be in a clean diaper 

Unfortunately this would do nothing for me as anything diaper related is a huge turn off for me but each to their own. 

Guest irvingarlington

A few weeks ago I gave going to bed full a shot.  Normally, if I have even the slightest urge, I can't get to sleep.  I found on YouTube a few videos focused on hypnosis wetting, and thought they might help me to relax enough to fall asleep.  Sure enough, I did! However, when I woke up, I was bursting.  I put the videos back on, hoping the trick would work twice.  Instead, it just made me relax enough to the point that I started peeing the bed uncontrollably.  Not a bad outcome, but not a total success.