Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

2 hours ago, huberp76 said:

Great story, thank you for sharing it. Did you have more experiences like this?

I sure did hahaha

7 hours ago, mad the cat said:

Oh wow. That was an absolutely fantastic story. Really great read and a huge fantasy of mine to try something like that myself. Thank you for sharing this wonderful experience! 😊

I am glad you enjoyed it! And I hope you get to experience something similar with someone who is right for the task hahaha

5 hours ago, wettingman said:

Outstanding story of prolonged desperation  It was very exciting.

Am I correct the only thing that got wet was your panties and and only when you were allowed to pee , no accidental leaks?

Your bladder control is amazing.

Yeah, for better of for worse my bladder is strong af, all or nothing for me hahaha

1 hour ago, RagingPython said:

I honestly don’t understand this at all. Why would something like this be enjoyable in any way!?

Because it's fun, thrilling and safe. Like at any moment I could have got up and have gone to the bathroom, but I like the feeling of holding and not having to think, so giving up controll is fun in that sense.

I guess everyone enjoys different things.

4 hours ago, RagingPython said:

I honestly don’t understand this at all. Why would something like this be enjoyable in any way!?

This is a community of like minded people who enjoy pee holding, desperation,and sometimes wetting.

No offense intended but why are you here then if you don't  understand  or like it. Not a criticism,or snarky comment,  just asking

6 hours ago, wettingman said:

This is a community of like minded people who enjoy pee holding, desperation,and sometimes wetting.

No offense intended but why are you here then if you don't  understand  or like it. Not a criticism,or snarky comment,  just asking

Oh no, I’m into most of it, I just don’t understand why you’d want to give someone else complete control of yourself. It sounds awful. I understand that different people are into different things but still, it doesn’t seem like something enjoyable.

9 hours ago, Here4theFun said:

Yeah, for better of for worse my bladder is strong af, all or nothing for me hahaha

Because it's fun, thrilling and safe. Like at any moment I could have got up and have gone to the bathroom, but I like the feeling of holding and not having to think, so giving up controll is fun in that sense.

I guess everyone enjoys different things.

Oh. It didn’t seem like it from your story.

13 hours ago, RagingPython said:

If you're into holding and you're in a safe environment (even if it's a little bit daring) that you can take control of any time you wanted, I think it can be a lot of fun to have someone participate and let them decide on how to hold it. It's just another way of sharing what you enjoy with someone who also enjoys it. As long as it's completely consensual and you know that you could theoretically stop at any time if you didn't feel comfortable doing it anymore I really don't see a problem here.

Edited by mad the cat (see edit history)
9 hours ago, mad the cat said:

If you're into holding and you're in a safe environment (even if it's a little bit daring) that you can take control of any time you wanted, I think it can be a lot of fun to have someone participate and let them decide on how to hold it. It's just another way of sharing what you enjoy with someone who also enjoys it. As long as it's completely consensual and you know that you could theoretically stop at any time if you didn't feel comfortable doing it anymore I really don't see a problem here.

Couldn't have explained it better hahaha

14 hours ago, mad the cat said:

I don’t see a problem, I just don’t like the idea of it myself

Personally, I rather be in control of my own bladder, rather than be commanded to do something. Rest assured I will do my best, using every bit of me to hold my pee in until I simply can't stop it from coming out. I will continue to hold even after I start leaking, until my pants become soaked.

While I am certainly not a control freak , my personality is such that I don't like being commanded to do /not to do something by anybody that is not a ligament superior.

I am not into the dominate/submissive scene, and the implication of punishment if I fail to live up to your expectations.

Like I said though if you want me to hold it I will do everything in my power to do so for as long as possible.  

This is just me though, whatever you enjoy is fine.

On 3/4/2019 at 4:44 PM, wettingman said:

Like I said though if you want me to hold it I will do everything in my power to do so for as long as possible.  

This is just me though, whatever you enjoy is fine.

Exactly hahaha

Still I found that holding by myself unless I am in the mindset can be quite hard. You must be super strong willed to do that ! So yeah, mad respect. 

• 3 weeks later...

I love it!  When studying a difficult subject or seeking a solution to a challenge in designing a new product I seriously needed a few hours as a "little" to unwind from school or work stress.  it's like the days my older cousins controlled my life: what to wear, when to eat peeing. . . Of course in those days the peeing was more often than I wanted.  But if I didn't, I'd put off coming in for a break and pee my cloths.  Few responsibilities had been delegated to me.

Most see this sort the way Python does.  But maybe 30% enjoy the brief total break from responsibility.

Edited by Stanley79 (see edit history)