Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

An apology

To anyone who was looking forward to today's HD Wetting update only to have it not arrive, I am sorry.Β  We had a large amount of snowfall overnight here, and even though my vehicle has four wheel drive and I have snow tires, there were several serious crashes on the highways, plus downed trees and powerlines.Β  The commute from my home to my officeΒ  (where all the HD Wetting content lives) was simply too dangerous and not worth the risk.

Conditions are expected to improve, and I anticipate being able to get into my office tomorrow. All the updates I planned on doing this week will still be posted, just the schedule has to be adjusted a bit.

3 hours ago, Despguy123 said:

Meanwhile, it's 18 degrees centigrade and bright sunshine here in central England! Stay safe, and hope the weather where you are improves for you soon.Β 

It’s still taken me ages to defrost the car for the last couple of mornings though!

A sensible choice anyway, @TVGuy. I’m fairly sure that we’d have far fewer problems if more people (and employers) would recognise when enough’s enough and just stay at home, accepting that sometimes life just can’t go on as usual!