Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Rain gear

I've always wanted to try rain gear such as pants or rain boots to wet in, and I wondering if anyone had any experience with this? How well they they held the pee, if it all just ran straight down, or if any leaked out? I would like to test with a pair of jeans, but wanted to check here before actually trying it. Same with the duluth trading pants, I have read they become dry instantly with any contact with moisture, but not sure how true that is.

As a big part of my job is working outside in all weathers we get a decent allowance for work gear and I tend to pay out more to get decent quality stuff. I have wet in water proof trousers before and also wet in my waterproof boots. The trousers being water resistant meant the pee just ran down my legs inside them and did not get wet at all, felt very nice to have it all running down my legs. With the boots it all pooled inside them having nowhere to escape out of thanks to them too being water resistant. 

In fact I wrote a story about the first time I tried it - 

Back when I first got up the courage to wet in public, I had a pair of rain pants that had a nylon outer layer to them, so they looked more like a pair of wind pants.  When doing this, I would wear a pair of fleece sweats, then these on top, and I could wet to my hearts content.  Nobody would know unless they saw that my shoes were wet.  

Once I got used to wetting in public, though, I stopped wanting to do it this way, preferring instead to let my pants get wet on the outside.  I don't know if I would enjoy it or not if I tried it again today, but there is no question that it was my "gateway drug" to public wetting.

I say try it.  You might like it.

On 2/25/2019 at 1:58 PM, Gemmy said:

As a big part of my job is working outside in all weathers we get a decent allowance for work gear and I tend to pay out more to get decent quality stuff. I have wet in water proof trousers before and also wet in my waterproof boots. The trousers being water resistant meant the pee just ran down my legs inside them and did not get wet at all, felt very nice to have it all running down my legs. With the boots it all pooled inside them having nowhere to escape out of thanks to them too being water resistant. 

In fact I wrote a story about the first time I tried it - 

Where do you get yours from? I found a few, but I'm having trouble finding a pair that is guarenteed completely waterproof, most have an inner nylon layers, and others aren't like the description says.