Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Girls - Does holding your private area actually help hold?

1 hour ago, desperatewet said:

Ah, the joys of typing stuff on phones. It shows how much you probably use that word.

Interestingly enough, no, I don't think I do actually. I barely even write in English on my phone. But then again, it's Google, so it probably knows I like that word. 😂

(Sorry for going off-topic!)

This is probably pretty hard to answer and find out, but have any of you ever tried comparing how long you can hold when using hands vs. without using them?

22 minutes ago, mad-the-cat said:

Interestingly enough, no, I don't think I do actually. I barely even write in English on my phone. But then again, it's Google, so it probably knows I like that word. 😂

Autocorrect and related systems are very interesting. I find myself correcting  them more than they correct me. 

23 minutes ago, mad-the-cat said:

This is probably pretty hard to answer and find out, but have any of you ever tried comparing how long you can hold when using hands vs. without using them?

Hmm, this would be an interesting experiment.

11 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

It definitely helps me hold by several means:

1. Plugging the whole or at least thinking i’m plugging  it therefore I feel safer that I won’t leak.

2. Distraction. I find being desperate turns me on so I want to touch myself and therefore when I do I get more turned on that tunes my body into being horny instead of needing to pee. 

As an aside it woukd help even better if soneone else was doing it for me haha

Now how I would love to do that for you!

20 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

It definitely helps me hold by several means:

1. Plugging the hole or at least thinking i’m plugging  it therefore I feel safer that I won’t leak.

2. Distraction. I find being desperate turns me on so I want to touch myself and therefore when I do I get more turned on that tunes my body into being horny instead of needing to pee. 

As an aside it woukd help even better if soneone else was doing it for me haha

My friend and I found that holding ourselves was more effective, but helping each other hold it was more fun!!!

5 hours ago, Brittanybunny said:

Does absolutely nothing for me, its not like a dick where i can pinch the urethra or something and stop the flow, it honestly never helped me, what helped me the rare times as a kid before i was into omo i was rolling a towel tightly and pulling it up against me because i could use all my might to pull and it helped a bit. 

Did that ever fail you? Sounds interesting...

On 2/25/2019 at 9:16 AM, Brittanybunny said:

Does absolutely nothing for me, its not like a dick where i can pinch the urethra or something and stop the flow, it honestly never helped me, what helped me the rare times as a kid before i was into omo i was rolling a towel tightly and pulling it up against me because i could use all my might to pull and it helped a bit. 

Actually a male holding his dick only helps psychologically. Most people about to wet themselves at least feel the urge to block the exit.

However, in men our sphincter is located at the base of our dick, near the bladder. If pee gets past that it is coming out no matter what. While a tine leak might be contained a minute or so, any more leaking will be unbearably painful, to the point we will relax our grip. Also if there was just the tiniest leak , it is still in the urethra, and will come out as soon as you relax your grip even a little. It is virtually impossible to pull our dick out without leaking some in our pants. 

With females you are holding much closer to your sphincter at the exit of your bladder. It is thought this pressure might help very briefly. I read in a non omo magazine about female incontinence when they sneeze or cough  . They recommended they cross their legs tightly to help prevent a leak.

So, in reality for both sexes, the helping hand is mostly physiological.  But, if you think  it helps it probably does.

Think of it as the reverse of door latch lor about to reach a toilet leaking. There is no physical reason for that to occur, and yet it does.

I think it's not yet been said.  Different females hole themselves in different ways.  1.  Pressing on the entire labial area.  Spreads the pee around and make leakage more obvious.  Pressing one lip sideways against the pee hole.  3A.  Concentrating pressure against the pee hole through clothing.  3B.  putting hand into clothing a pressing directly against the pee hole.  4.  Putting hand inside clothing with finger slightly in vagina and pressing urethra against pubic bone.  In a story somewhere years ago a girl asked her boy fiend to do this.  After he got it right the girl told him he was doing the holding.  She didn't need to use her muscles.  Comments?

in my experience it helps a lot, i don't know whether it's physical or psychological, but the pressure applied to my crotch makes it easier for me to hold it. the same goes for wearing clothes when i'm desperate, if i'm fully dressed, it's much easier, while when i'm naked, i start leaking really quickly when i have to go, somehow the feeling of freedom, of nothing between me and the outer world and no pressure makes me pee

I have held a girlfriends crotch over her knickers when she was desperate to pee, but she pushed my hand away saying that it made it worse.

Shame as I wanted her to wet herself into my hand. 

Whether it helps or not, it looks super sexy when a girl holds herself.

Best is when she holds herself through a skirt or dress, and wets herself like that, leaving a wide wet streak down the front of it. 

Regardless of whether it helps or not, I wonder if with some people it has just become habitual. Maybe it stems from a childhood misinterpretation of being told 'to hold it'. The child perhaps takes it literally, so learns to put their hand there, and the habit of doing that then persists into adulthood when the need to 'hold it' arises.

Having said that, I think pressing your hand onto your groin can, in both women and men, make your body react by instinctively tensing and tightening your pelvic floor muscles, which I'm sure we all know are important for holding!

Like @queenoflight said "the pressure applied to my crotch makes it easier for me to hold it". It might be that the applied pressure might encourage people to clench those pelvic muscles as a natural reaction.

But I've seen the subject of crotch-holding come up a number of times in forums, and one comment stood out in my mind from somebody on this very one, who said that although it didn't in itself hold back the flow for them, it offered a feeling of comfort during their desperate need while their hand was there.

Edited by Zipzop (see edit history)